Final

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The next day)

"Wow!hyung!your hair is back to black now?!"Myungsoo can't help but to stare at the older beside him with a twinkle in his eyes."You're pretty hot,hyung.This way,it's not that scary to look at you anymore."He continue.

Dongwoo look on his left and glare at the younger."Yah..what did you just said?"

Noticing the look that the older give him,he just shrug his shoulder and turn his attention back on his camera."Well,fine.I guess I'll take that back,since your eyes is still the same as before,like a dinosaurs.It's not that different anyway."

"Yah!!"

"Myungsoo ah,cut it out."The older among them just sigh seeing the two younger bickering.

"What?it's not wrong isn't?I'm just stating the truth,it's not like I'm creating a mitos or what."

"This kid..then,do you want this dinosaur to eat you alive?"Dongwoo gritted his teeth while Myungsoo avert his attention from the camera to Dongwoo.He smirk.

"Try then,if you can."

"Yah!Kim Myungsoo!you little!"Before Dongwoo could even reach out his hand to knock the younger's head,there's heard a loud cough in front of him.He turn to look at the older and there's seen the older is glaring intensely towards him.And for the first time in a long time,there's a chill running down his spine.Immediately he stop all his doing's and turn his full attention towards the older.

"Yah,Dongwoo ah.."

"W-what?"

"Where did you go the whole day yesterday?"Sungkyu eyed the other with a serious expression on him."Don't you ever dare to try to hide something from me.Tell me everything,every single details."

"Why should I?"

"Why?why?you ask me why?!"The older just tsk-ing."Do you ever think of what did you do yesterday will affect someone?"

"I don't.You mean?"

"Yah!what's wrong with you?!don't you even think of Hoya's feelings?!"

"H-Hoya?"The words come out merely as a whisper from Dongwoo,but still the older can hear it.

"Yes.Hoya,you idiot!your lover!"

"..."

"Dongwoo.."

"..."

"What's wrong actually?where did you go yesterday?and with whom?"

"Hyung..where's Hoya?"Instead of answering the older,he ask where about his lover.

"Yah,I ask you right?are you-"

He sigh."Daigo.You know him right?"

Upon hearing the oh so familiar name,all heads turn towards him.They both,Myungsoo and Sungkyu,can't believe what did their ears hear and they can't seem to gather all their sense back.Only after awhile,they both regain their mind.But still,it didn't change from the shock they had before.

"You..r-really hyung?"

"Why didn't I ever heard about this?so,the new kid is him?that bastard?"

"Yeah,it's him.Look here hyung...actually,Hoya already knew about it."Dongwoo look at them both before letting out a soft sigh."..I really don't want to hurt him anymore..but I-..my heart can't seems to forget that guy either."

"Hyung!!"Myungsoo eyes widen and his mouth open wide."Are you really serious hyung?"

"Dongwoo.."Sungkyu look at the boy in front of him with a frustrated look and let out groan."YAH DONGWOO!!GET YOURSELF A GRIP WILL YOU!!?"

--◘○◘--


"Will he come?..or not?"

...

"Will he?"
..

"Or..not?"
.

"Will him?argh!!"Daigo ruffle his hair in annoyance as his mind keeps on thinking whether the other's will come or not.He slump his head on the table and bang on it slightly.Seeing this side of Daigo,Aki can't help but to just let out a sigh.

"Sir..you shouldn't worry about it too much.I'm sure he will come."

"But how did you know that he will come?"He look up and look at the older guy,who's standing across of him."Aki..if you're only saying this to comfort me,then it's okay."

"I'm not."

"Huh?"

"Just wait,then you will get the answer."

--♥♠♥--


"Hoya.."

"D-Dongwoo..??"

"Can we talk?"

"Dongwoo,your hair..."Hoya just look at his lover with his wide eyes."..it's black.."

"Yes Hoya,it's black.Now,can we talk?"Dongwoo step forward and walk closer towards the younger,but the younger back away.

"No.I don't wanna talk with you,so go."Hoya ignore the older and he just set his gaze everywhere except at the older.For now,he don't wanna face the older nor talk with him.It's not like he already set this cold side of him from the start,but as soon as he looks that his lover's hair already turns to black,he knew something's going on yesterday.And he was hurt by the older.How can that new kid even get to convince Dongwoo to dye back his hair to black,while whenever he told the older to dye it black,it will always turn out that he will get ignore by him.

"Howon..."

"Don't call me that.Get out!"

"Please,Hoya-"

"I say get out didn't I?I don't wanna see you!!Go-"Before the younger can even finish his words,the older walk towards him and grab both his wrist.Resulting a red flush on his face.He can't help it,eventhough he's mad at the older,but he can't contol what he's feelings feels for.Slightly he's piss off with himself as he feels there's a pool of tears in his eyes,threatening to fall down any moments.

"Let me explain what had happened yesterday."

"..."

"I'll tell you everything.Every little things..so please,listen to me."

"..."

"Howon..please,say something.."

"F-fine..but make it fast."

So,Dongwoo begin to tell all about it to Hoya.Not even miss out a single things,well probably just the kiss between him and Daigo.Hell no he will tell it to his lover.He already promise that he wouldn't hurt the younger anymore.

"I'm sorry..."

"..b-but why?why didn't you just ignore him?"

"..."

"Dongwoo-!"

"I can't.I can't Hoya...because..there's still a feelings for him in me.."Dongwoo pull the younger into his embrace and automatically his hand wrap tightly around the younger waist."..so please,Howon..for this time,please fight for me.I don't wanna lost you,because I love you."

"You liar..you said that you won't hurt me anymore!!but did you even think about this?!do you?!"Hoya try to push the older off him,but it's no use since the older is much more stronger than him."Let me go!!"

"I won't.I'm not gonna let you go."Dongwoo tighten his hold's on the other's waist."I'm not letting you go.."

"Then you better choose,you stupid!"In the end,Hoya couldn't longer hold his tears anymore and just like that there's seen a clear crystal balls rolling down his flush cheeks."You have to choose.."He wrap his hands around the older and hug him tightly,as thought as his life depends on it.

"Then..after the school end,can you follow me to somewhere?"

"W-what?"

"I'll give the answer tonight..I promise."

--☀☁☀--


(After the school's end)


"Dongwoo ah,w-where are we going?"Hoya look at the older in confusion as he tighten the grip on their intertwine hands.

"Somewhere.."

"Huh?"

"You will know later,but for now on let's get a suits for both of us."

"S-suits?what do you mean?"

"You'll see."Dongwoo just smile bitterly at the other.He's mind in a mess today,and he can't even think straight.He knew and aware that he loves the boy beside of him now,but he can't just ignore the other's feelings just like that.At least he need to make it clear,whether he will still accept the other or not.

Upon realising that his lover today is a bit-no,alots of different with him,Hoya squeeze the older hand in a comfort way.He wanted to know where would the older bring him to,but seeing the face that the older's wearing he mentally have to stop himself from being too curious.

--★☆★--


"Aki..where's is him?"Daigo eyes begining to scan all over the place,in between among all of the pupils attend.Searching for that one guy,the one who he loves so much."It's already been an hour since this dinner started."

"Sir,please calm yourself down.It's only just been an hour,I'm sure he's just late."

"How can you sure about that?!"

"Sir-"

"What if he doesn't come?"

"Sir,you-"

"What do I do?"

"You just need to-"

"Aki!help me!he-"

"Naito Daigo!!please calm the down,will you?!"Aki raise his voice,earning some eyes looking at them right now while Daigo eyes open wide.He can't believe what just the older said.To him,he didn't even once heard the older curse in his all 18 years old life's.Realising what has he done,Aki just let out a few fake cough and bow slightly towards Daigo."I-I'm sorry...I din't mean to say it like that."

"A-Aki.."

"..."

Hearing all the pupils around him started to mumbling something about them,Daigo gather all his cool composture back and glance at their surrounding.He sigh.

"Aki,raise your head."

"B-but.."

"We need to talk somewhere else.Here won't do."

Before the older can say anthing,Daigo already walk away from his sight.He just sigh and mentally cursing himself,thinking what did he just do.Without any protest,he follow the other to somewhere else,until they reach at the rather quiet hallway.

"..."

"..."

"Aki-"

"I'm sorry,sir."

"I don't care about that.It just..why do I sense that you didn't like Dongwoo?"

"I-..what?"Aki eyes widen as he stare at the other's in front of him.His mouth can't even open and there's no words coming out from it either,as thought as there's a lump in his throat.

"Did I get it right?"

"..."

"Aki-!"

"It's not that I don't like him.."

"You liar!I saw it in your eyes!"Daigo ball up his fist,trying really hard to contol his anger,until his fist all turns to white."I can't believe you,Aki.You-"

"I'm telling the truth!I have no problem with him!"

"Then,what?!"

"It's you!I'm having a problem with you!"

"What?"

"What did you see in him,that makes you go crazy for him?!"Aki step forward,traping the younger between him and the wall,with both his hands place beside the younger's head."Tell me.."He wrap one of his hand around the younger waist and bring him closer.

"A-Aki..w-what are you doing?!l-let m-me go!"Daigo try to push the older,while there's a blush creeping up on his cheeks.He don't know why and what's wrong with him,but he can feel that he's heart is beating faster.But for now,he just put that aside,not wanting to figure it out.

"Not until you tell me.."

"..A-Aki.."

"Daigo-"

"...I can't help it,Aki.H-he's my first...a first person who I likes..and-.."

"Likes?"Aki lift up one of his eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter