chapter 6

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(before Hoya and Dongwoo come out from the council room)

Sungjong POV:

Lalalala~kekeke.Now Woohyun hyung already caught red handed~tralalalala~Now,I can just ask that two to do any work for me.Ah~So,heaven at my side afterall huh?I can't help but to gigle all the way.Yeah,students who's passby me maybe will say I'm crazy,but..whatever.
"Wa-wait!where did my- oh no!!I forgot to bring my book!Haish,where did I put it?come on Sunjong!come on!"I tap my feet as I stop to think.Where the hell did I put that boo-"Aha!the council room!haish stupid Sungjong!Yeah!better I go get it  now!"I sprint on the hallway all the way to the concil room.
"There!there!the council room!hah~finally..."I slow my pace down toward the council room as i heard some voice coming inside from the room.
"Huh?what sound is that?oh well,let this spy Sungjong investigate it!Hohoho~!"I place my ear on the door.My ears start perk up.
"Ah...ah Dong..woo.." 0o0..oh my god!!!...Isn't that Hoya's hyung voi-"I'm...I'm comm-"
0///0...did...did they...seriously?!in there?!in the council room?!
"OH MY GOD!!" 'Tak,tak' I hear there's someone feet shuffling inside."Oh no!oh no!I must go away from here!"


---------◘☻--------

(3 hours later-kringggggg~!!!-the bell sign for recess)

There's seen Sungjong figure at the canteen,sitting alone by himself.Most probally shock over Hoya's .But yo!Isn't it suppose to be long forgotten?It's like...already pass for 3 hours!!But still,being the person who witnessing the incident,until tomorrow they still can't even get rid of it and can't bring theit brain to think of anything else.
And there's come the choding Sungyeol approaching him,but not really paying attention toward the older.
"Sungjong ah!"He call the younger and sit opposite him.
"Yah,Sungjong.."The younger only look up to see at him.
"You like solving mystery right?"
"........"
"...I'm thinking of..."
"........"
"I'm thinking,to take you as my squad.Do you want to join me?"
"......."
"Uh...okay,here's the riddle...'A tree and a hamster'...you got anything?"
"........"
"Hello?!!Lee Sungjong?!Lee Sungyeol talking to you here."
"......."



"YAH!!Din't you hear I'm talking to you here?!don't you see me at all?!"The chubby yell,maybe frustrated because he din't get any respond from the other.Sungjong shook his head and snap back to reality.
"YAH!LEE SUNGJONG!!This is your final warning!"
"UH...sorry,you been saying something rite?what did you say just now,Sungyeol hyung?"Sungyeol sigh.Finally he get some respond after feel like enternity.
"Okay,you better search for your ears back,because after this I don't want to say it again."He glare at the younger.
"Urgh..hyung!can't you see that my ears is with me this whole time?tsk."The younger hiss.
"No,i don't...!"
"What did you say?"
"I'm sorry,Lee..Sung..jong!"Sungyeol mocking.
"You better be Lee Sungyeol!"
"Yah!how can you say like that to me huh?!where's the 'hyung'?don't you have any  manners?"
"Talking about manners,have you?"
"What the-"Sungjong shook his head and roll his eyes.


"Say,what do you want to say just now?"
"Haish,this kid.."
"Faster...'HYUNG'.!'
"Now,that's better..."
"Urgh.."
"About just now...I got a mystery to solve.."
"And so?.."
"..So..I'm thinking to make you join my adventure,since you like mystery."Now the choding get the diva full attention.
"Oh,seriously?what is it?"
"Heh,bet you will like it...A tree and a hamster..."
"Em..."the younger nod his head.
"Em...?"
"Duh...."
"......got anything?..."
"Hyung..~"
"what?"
"what's next?"


Sungyeol furrow his eyebrows."Um...what's,what?"
The younger facepalm himself."Oh my goodness...hyung!If you din't tell me the whole things how do you expect me to solve it?think about it hyung!think!"
"But...that's all i know..."
"What?!?"
"Myung din't even tell me the whole things..."Sungyeol mumbling to himself."Damn you,curse you  Myungsoo.."He clench his fist.The diva just look at the older,sighing.
"Did you know something hyung?"
"Knows what?"
"This is why people call you stupid."Sungyeol head snap up to meet with the younger,glaring.
"What did you say L-E-E  S-U-N-G-J-O-N-G ?!..I dare you to say it again..."


"S-T-U-P-I-D..,stupid."
"YAH!!watch your mouth kid!"
"Why should i?my mouth not gonna go anywhere"
"YAH!!"
"YAH!"The older was taken aback.Why did this diva shout at him?
"..w-what?!"
"Think about it Lee Sungyeol!"
"You...!"
"Let me ask you something..."
"......"
"1+?=?"
"What the..how could i know!?you din't even say +what!"
"That's it!God!dammit!now you get it?!It same like your statement!"
"........"Now,Sungyeol get what the younger trying to say.
"But-"


"YEOLLIE!!~"The two snap their head at the voice.
"Great,now another one.."Sungjong sigh.
"What are you two doing?"Myungsoo approaching them.
"MYUNGSOO!!"The older of the two hug him.
"Sungyeol?what are you doing?"
"This is why I love you,Myungsoo!"
Clearly there's seen Myungsoo face turn to red,and he start stutering.."Yo...You...love..m-me?.."
"Perfect timing!"Sungyeol let go of his boyfriend and look at Sungjong."Yah!I think we can solve this mystery!"
"Really?!You remember something hyung?"
"No!"
"What th-"
"But,Myung is!"
"Huh?now,why am i being drag in?"Myungsoo left dumbfounded.
"Faster Myung ah!"
"Wa-wait!faster what?do what?know what?"
"Tell us about the riddle,Soo ah!"
"Riddle?...what riddle?..."
"A tree and a hamster!!"
"0_0..HUH!!?!"


<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter