Chapter 10

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sungyeol...I'm asking you,why are we here anyway?"Myungsoo just look at Sungyeol,who's wearing out a mischievous smile.And just by the look on Sungyeol face,he din't get a good feelings...even a bit.
"What did you do until we both here?" "Hehehehe...try guess it." "Because...you bring me here?oh come on!" "Hahaha..actually...."

[FLASHBACK - 4hour ago]

Sungyeol POV:

Herm...I wonder what's that riddle could be.A tree...and a hamster...argh!!what the hell was it?!It's frustrating me the hell out!
"Ah~!!what is it?what is it?!WHAT IS IT?!!?"I pratically screaming with myself,until I din't even notice that my range of voice is way up to loud.Screaming with myself?well..perfectly speaking,screaming with myself until the whole class staring at me like I'm a weirdo?yeah...that's my term of 'screaming with myself'.
"Yes,Mr.Lee?something wrong?why are you screaming out of nowhere?"Oh gosh,damn it!why in all of the time,it have to be HER in my class?
"Ah...um...it's nothing.."I try make it less curious for her by smiling and showing my gum shine brightly at her.
"Okay.."
oh my god!not that 'Okay..'!what okay?!okay...that's it..I'm dead!someone help me~I look at her,and I can see that she start to take of her glasses and massaging her eyes.And that's when our gaze met and..here it go..
"Stop showing me your stupid incredibly shining gum!and tell me what the hell is wrong with you Mr.Lee Sungyeol!!"
Oh crap!here comes the other side of her.But..wait..can a teacher use bad word?I mean..well..nah...I guess a teacher is a human too,isn't?
"Actually...teacher!you teach us bio right?Ca-"
"No Sungyeol..no."
"Huh?wh-"
"NO.I'm teaching you how to fly this whole year.Well..so how is it?can you fly yet?"
"Teacher~"
"Stop doing that kind of voice."
"Ahh~"
"Go on."
Herm..should I ask her about it?will she even know if I ask her about it?well..should I?well..since she's a teacher,guess there's no problem,is it?
"Do you ever heard about hamster and a tree?"
"0_0!of course I HAVE!!what?do you think I-...wait..oh, do you want to test me out,Sungyeol?oh..really?really?!!"
"What?!haha..no..no!that's not what I mean-"
"Oh really Lee Sungyeol?huh?!"
oh damn it!!she's start moving!she's start moving!I see her coming toward my desk.


'BANG!' Mrs.Lee slam her hand down on Sungyeol table,making all the students startled,together with Sungyeol.Well,they pretty much already expect this to come..it just the way she slam it..it give them the creeps.
"Then,what do you mean?!?!"
"Woa~calm down first mom.You got it wrong,all the way.What I want to tell you is,do you ever seen a hamster with a tree somewhere?"He raise his eyebrows while lookking straight at his teacher.
"YAH!I'm not your mom,okay?!I'm not even married yet..how could you!?"
"Hahahaha..but we share our surfname  right?its same right?so why not?I din't even find a reason to no."He smirk.
"YAH!!"
"Sorry,sorry.."
"Tsk,about that,of course I have.Hamster is an animal..and a tree...well,is a tree.Isn't that so?"
"Oh..mom!I know that!what I mean is.did you ever saw a hamster living in a tree?or something like that?"
"Something like that?a tree living in a hamster?seriously..you.?"
"Mom!!!"
"......"
"NO rite?"


"As far as I know,a hamster only live in a cage..well,that's because of humans..are you perhaps talking about mouse?"
"Mom!"
"All right,all right..stop calling me that.Well..maybe there IS a possibility of that."
"What do you mean?"By now the teacher already grab an empty chair and sit across the curios boy.
"Well,a hamster is an animal and tree is a part of nature.So why did you find it hard then?"There's seen a pout on the chodding face,thinking 'well...yeah...it's true...but..why did Soo give me this riddle?Its this simple,and yet he doesn't know the answer..tsk,so he really is stupid,eh?wait..but if he really is stupid,then how come he even invent this riddle?oh wait...that's mean the answer is somewhere in this school.'
"Sungyeol?"
"...."
"Son?"
"....."
'Hamster...it's moving...tree..well,tree din't move.So..that's mean the hamster will always come to the tree,isn't?since tree can't even move,the tree will welcome the hamster.Well..if the tree din't like the hamster,it can make one of it's branches fall down on the hamster,rite?well,by looking at from which direction Soo is from and his face this morning,he come from the garden..but which one?and his face is somewhat...jealous?I don't know..well if that's the case,then it probally refer to something alive.Yeah..i got it!something alive t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter