Chapter 16

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The Next day)

Unknowingly,today Dongwoo reach the school first before everyone else.For some reason,today he feel its better for him to walk alone for once in awhile.The weather for this morning is so peaceful and quiet,just the way he like.

"It's so quiet here.If I knew it,I would always out this early."He smile and little.But then,after a few seconds the smile on his face fade and replace with a frown,following with a soft sigh.

"How should I face him later?"Again,he sigh and ruffle his hair in annoy."Should I even care about it?!ergh!"

'Just forget it,Dongwoo!'

"I shouldn't have bother with it.It's not like I care about it anyway!"

'Yes,you care about it Dongwoo.That's why you keep thinking about it.'

"Argh!!Whatever!!"He fish out his phone from his pocket and start typing a message.

To not make the others feel there's something wrong with him,he  send a text to everyone else.Saying he's going to the school first,instead of meeting up will all of them at the bus stop.

But as usual,Howon is not include with them.Howon.Yes,Howon.He already send a text to him,saying that to meet him at the school,in his class.

"I should spend more time with Hoya."

'Yes,you should.'

"But what if he suddenly ask about yesterday?how should I say to him?"

'Tell the truth.'

"Yes,maybe I should just tell the truth.It's not gonna be that good either way if I keep it as a secret."

Upon thinking about Hoya,there's instantly seen a smile on Dongwoo face.As thought as,whenever he heard or thinking about his lover,he always feels like he's in another world.But then,all of the smile he's been wearing  dissapear as there something invade his mind.

"But...."

"Please...give me another chance?"

"...Should I...?"


---◄☼►---

To Hoya,as soon as he get Dongwoo message,there's a smile spreading on his face.But still,he can't get out the curiosity feelings in him.Note in his mind that he gonna ask the older later,he shrug it off for now.To him,he can't stand and pretend not to know anything when there's definetly something going on with Dongwoo.He just can't ignore it forever.

Heck,like he won't.Dongwoo is his.His.Not anyone else.There's no one willl help Dongwoo to solve his problem unless he,himself.

"I wonder why did he tell me to go this early..."

'Should I ask him?'

"Yeah,I will just ask him."

Hoya grab his phone back,that he left on the bedside table and start typing to the older.


TO:Red hair~(Dongwoo)

       "What are you planning huh?"

With immediately,there's a respond from the older.

FR:Red hair~(Dongwoo)

      "What are you thinking,airhead?"


"Airhead?This guy.."Hoya shook his head a little and reply to the older back.


TO:Red hair~(Dongwoo)

       "I'm not thinking anything!well...maybe..it just..aren't you always weird?I just worry about myself when I'm with you!Wait!I might reply a bit later,I want to take a bath!!"


Making that the last reply from him to the older,Hoya put his phone back on the bedside table and quicky get off from his bed and head towards the bathroom.

After 15 minutes later,he already out from the bathroom with his towel covering only his lower body and a small towel on neither of his hand to dry up his hair.Like he have an animal instict,as soon as he step out from the bath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter