Chapter 8

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sungjong?"
"....uh....oh...hey Hoya hyung..."
"What's wrong?you look kind of....pale?"
"H-huh?re-really?"
"Yeah..."Hoya observe the diva face and take a sit beside him."Is there something bothering you?don't you wanna tell me something?"
"Tell...what?haha..there's nothing hyung...really.." 'Of course I have!!why the heck are you still smiling lika an idiot when your dongsaeng just hear you ?!and heck NO!in the middle of DAY!! ' The diva put on a fake smile.
"Oh...okay then...but make sure to tell me something if there's something bothering you,okay?"
"Sure Hoya hyung."Hoya just smile and ruffle the diva hair.
"Good!you're so cute!"He pinch the younger cheek.
"Ouch!it's hurt~...><"


"Yo!Grandpa!why do you look so...down today?something wrong?"
"It's no-"
"I know something wrong~"(singing Something Wrong - Keonu)
"Shut up your ing mouth Dongwoo."There's seen a glare throwing by the older right through the second older.
"Wow~why so serious?You are on your period?"Dongwoo start laughing lika an idiot.
"God!stop it,Dongwoo!I'm not in a mood right now,and I'm not  a girl!"
"=0= yes,you are."
"No!"
"Yes."
"No!!"
"Yes~"
"NO!!!!!" There's go a battle between a dinosaur and a hamster.
"Yea~don't deny it hyung,I know your secret~"
"Are you stupid or what?!don't you understand?!?I say no,means NO!"Sungkyu raise up his voice,all were shock.All eyes on him.
"Wow~wow~calm down grand,tsk.See,you ARE in an 'ON' mood.That's mean you ARE on your period."
"NO!!!I'M NOT!!how many times I must tell you huh?you stupid dinosaur!!"
"Tsk.Whatever,I'm not gonna believe it."
"Dongwoo!!"
"Tralalalala~"
"Aigoo~Gyu ah~calm down.Just let him be."Woohyun trying to comfort the boiling hamster by his arm,while glaring at the stupid unstopable laughing dinosaur siting infront of him.
"Hahahahahaha!!"
"Hoya!can't you control your stupid boyfriend!?"
"What?I'm just saying the truth.Is it wrong?is it a sin?no right?so ist wrong for me to-"
"Dongwoo,stop it!"Hoya hit lightly at his boyfriend arm."Can you stop being such an ?"
"What?Hoya,look here.I'm not an ,I'm a human.Don't say that you lost your eyes somewhere."
"Yeah!Hoya hyung.Did you lost your eyes somewhere?like that non exist eyes hyung over there?"Sungjong point at Sungkyu and let out a laugh."OH MY GOD!hyung!don't tell me you really LOST IT!bwahahahaha!"
"LEE SUNGJONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Woohyun  glare at the maknae,his eyes is burning with anger.How could that diva insult his adorable hamster?!He start kicking the diva legs under the table.
"Mi-mian hyung,it just so...xD"

Hoya facepalm himself.How can this whole atmosphere in the cafeteria can just turn from peaceful to ridiculous annoying place of the day.Not to mention,in just a few minutes.He turn back and look at Dongwoo.
"Okay,look here 'HUMAN'..can you stop it?just stop,okay?"
"0_0...."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter