Chapter 19

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are we doing here?"

"Well,you will know later."Daigo glance back at him and flash his smile.Again,it makes Dongwoo blush like an idiot.But being as him, he have to keep his cool composure around,so he just ignore it.He also did wonder why,today,he just let himself being drag away by the tall man infront of him.

"Just tell me."

"What do you think?"

"Yah,bastard-!"

Suddenly,the tall man on the front abruptly stop his pace and turn around,making the short boy shocked with his action.For the first time,their eyes really did met with each other and they can feel how faster their heartbeat are beating at that moment.

"I want to bring back the old you..."Daigo look at him in the eyes and there's a sad smile hanging on his lips.

"W-what?"

"I want to bring back my Dongwoo...not this 'Dongwoo'. "

"What the hell are you talking about?."

"Dongwoo,listen to me-"

"Well yeah?my Dongwoo?my?yours!?heh,starting when did I become yours?!"Dongwoo can't help but to clench both his hands to a tight fist while glaring at the other.

"Please,I don't want to start this again,Dongwoo."Upon this,Daigo just let out a frustrated sigh and continue back his pace,leaving the other boy to follow him quietly from behind.To him,it doesn't matter if Dongwoo still didn't like him as much as he likes the other,but there's only one thing that he need from the boy.He need to at least meet with his Dongwoo back.The old sweet and bubbly Jang Dongwoo.

".You still didn't answer me.!"

"..."

"Yah Naito Daigo!-"

"What actually do you want to hear from me?there's no used if I tell you about it,but you just continue to act like you didn't care."

"You make it sounds as thought I'm-"

"It bothers me and it's hurt for me to take it.So please,just once..spend your time with me."

"..."

"I don't need anything else."

--◘○◘--


"Hyung,are you okay?"

"..."

"Hyung!"

"ugh..I'm not..."

"...h-hyung.."

"..I'm not okay,Sungjong."Hoya plop down his head on the table while Sungjong just let out a soft sigh.He just pat the older's back,trying to assure there's nothing going on with the 'new couple'.

"Don't worry hyung,I'm sure there's nothing happen between them."

"How can you be so sure about that?!"Hoya look up at the younger with a teary eyes,and his face is all red from trying hard not to burst into tears.

"Just trust me-"

"I want!I want to trust you!!but no..because it will never go as you said!!"

"Hyung-"

"Shut up,I'm having a headache right now.."again,he plop down his head on the table.

"You have to trust him,hyung.Didn't Dongwoo hyung said that he loves you?"

"...."

"Don't doubt,just trust him."


--♥♠♥--

"Black.I want it to be black please."

"Is it for that boy?"She peek over Daigo shoulder and look at Dongwoo while she start scanning the boy hair.Daigo who notice where's the girl's eyes looking at,just nod.

"Yeah,it's for him."

"It might takes awhile..is it okay?"

"Just do what you can as long as it turns back to black."

"Alright then,I'll do it."

"Thank you,then."Daigo said as the girl start preparing all the things she need to dye back the currently red hair boy to black.

"Yah!Daigo,you bastard!what the hell?!what's that suppose to mean?!"Dongwoo grab the tall man arm harshly and turn him around,so that they're face to face.

"What do you think it look like?I'm gonna dye your hair back to black."

"Who give you the right to do that?!it's my hair!I don't want it to be black!!"

"Then just deal with it,I'm not gonna ask them to cancel it."They look into each other eyes intensely,somewhat like there's a laser between it.

"Ergh!bastard!"

"Dongwoo,please don't curse..."Daigo let out a soft sigh as he walk toward one of the sofa and sit on it,while his eyes still looking at the boy across the salon.Dongwoo just glaring back at him as he walk toward the other.

"Cancel it."

"No."

"But-!"

"There's no but,.But is invalid when it's with me."

"Yah!-"

"I told you."

"Bastar-"

"Don't curse."the tall man glare at the boy in front of him.

"Oh yeah?or what?what are you gonna do huh?"He glare down at Daigo while there's a smirk playing on the corner of his lips.

"Why don't you try it then?then you will know."

"B-A-S-T-A-R-D."

"Good."

"G-good?what-!"

Without any warning,Daigo grab his wrist and pull him forward,resulting the shorter boy fall down on the other's lap as his face is pressing against the tall man chest.Almost instantly his cheeks turns to red and his heartbeat is also betraying him at the time.Just as he's about to push the other away from him,he feels the other slowly sliding down his fingers under his chin and pull up his chin,so that now their eyes meet with each other.There,seen the other is smirking at him.

"I'll do this."Without he can even protest,he feels there's something soft pressing against his lips.Instantly he know what it is.He ball up his hands and place it on the other's chest,trying to break the kiss,but to no avail.

"Emm!!mmhpmm--!"

"You're sweet..."The othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter