Chapter 13

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



"Wow!wait,wait!Aren't you the new student?"

Upon hearing there's a question being throw at him,he turn to his left and saw a pretty yet small girl on his side.Yes,the girl is pretty,he admit it 100%.But,being as him,Daigo,his heart only belong to one person.Jang Dongwoo.And his eyes only can see Jang Dongwoo,no one else.He just smile while looking at the figure curiously.Saying who's this girl?what's with her?what does she want?does she know me?

"Um..yeah.I am..how did you know?"

The girl eyes widen and her jaw literally drop upon hearing the tall man question.She puff out both her cheeks,signing she's dissapointed with the boy.How could he forget her easily?But nonetheless,she crack a smile on her face and answer him.

"Hey!..don't you remember me?"

"Haha..I'm sorry..I have to say no."

"I'm the one who help you the other day.Don't you remember?to the office room?hmm?"

"Ahh!..Ahh!!now I remember!"Daigo snap his fingers and look at the girl while wearing out his perfect smile.The girl,on the other hand is glad that the boy remember her and she can't help but to blush when the boy smile at her.And well,she too can't help but to smile back at the other.

"Yeah..."

"...."

"So..do you know how to get to your class?"

"Perhaps I need you for today?"

"Sure..glad to."They smile to each other once again.With that,the two start to walk in into the school's building while earning some glares from the other girls in the school as they can't stand watching Daigo with the small girl.


"So..which class are you in?"

"Um...I..I don't know.."

"Eh?!?!you don't know?!but din't the other day you-!!"

"Yes..I know..but I can't remember it..."

"So how?do you want to go to the office back and ask the school's clerk?which class are you?"

"No..but I do know one of my classmates though.."

"Really?who?"

"Jang Dongwoo."


---◘♣○---

[On the otherside]

"Woo..."

"...."

"Woo..."

"...."

"Dongwoo..."

"....."

Again,for the ninth time on that morning,the older din't answer the younger boy.The older never did bother to answer the younger's call.He just continue what's he's been doing for the past 10 minutes toward the younger.There's nothing else the younger could do,so he just let out a heavy sigh.Seriously,he don't know what's wrong with the older since they enter the school's building.He already try to ask the older,but as usual he never did get a respond from him.Again he sigh.

"Jang Dongwoo.."

"Emm..?"

"Please..."

"What?"

"Please stop kissing my neck!"Hoya blush.Yup,he blush.Why?well,it's obviously because of their position right now.Dongwoo hugging his lover from the back and wrap his arms around the younger waist,while he force the younger to sit on his lap.Not to mention,they both at the rooftop.So there's no one there,except the two.So..yeah,they pratically can do whatever they want at there.Seriously.

"No."

"Bu-but!mm- ngh..ah..!yah!Dongwoo!"

"Then stop being such a cute ing little jerk towards other!I can't stand it!"

'What?!"

"Tsk,yeah..what?"Dongwoo can't help but to feel piss off and mock on Hoya ever so slightly.Hoya on the other hand,trap in a daze.He din't even know what the older is trying to say.He turn around and face the older,while looking at him in the eyes.But then,as always,there's a blush creeping up on his face,but nonetheless he let it slide and try to question the older what's this all about.

"What's wrong with you huh?"

"...."

"You never did something like this toward me.."

"Of course I din't because we just get together.."the older mumble to himself,"And you wouldn't let me do that kind of things to you..tsk."but the younger catch on it pretty well.Once again,he blush.He heard it,every one of it.Out of the blue,he lean forward toward the older and kiss the older on the lips,making the older and he,himself shock with his sudden action of affection.Usually the older is the one who's busy showering him with affection.Well,being known their relationship as the lovmy,the older did show the younger his affection,but it in his own style.Jang Dongwoo style.Not like the other ordinary couple done for each other.The cute things.No,they din't do it like that.They're different from them.

"Please,do tell me what's wrong..em?"

Instead of answering Hoya's question,Dongwoo just tightening his hold's on the younger waist and brought the boy closer to him,making their chest touch with each other.This make Hoya blush insanely red while Dongwoo summon out his thousands milion smirk.

"If I tell you,what will you give me in return?"

"...um.."

"Hmm,Hoya?what would you give me?"

"A..A-a k-kiss?"

"Then,give it to me..now."

"What?!"Hoya eyes widen."N-no!don't you heard what did I said just now?!"

"Emm..no..what?"

"Ergh!!yah!stupid!"

"Kiss..I want it."

"No!"

"Oh yes,you have to.You promise me."

"Hell no!!not until-!"

The older lean in and Hoya eyes widen,like it will pop out from its socket at that moment.Again,the older is playing dirty with him.And he hate it,well actually he likes it but..oh well..

First peck.

"Yah-!"

Second peck.

"Stop it,yo-"

Third peck.

"Stop it Dongwoo..!urgh!what do you want actually?!!"Before the older had another peck on the younger's lips,he smirk upon the younger's question.He's been waiting for this moment.For this question.

"Lee Howon..I..want you."

Again,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter