Chapter 12

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[The Next Morning]


"Hyung~"

"Oh!Sungjong ah,er..good morning?"Hoya raise his eyebrows while eyeing the pratically weird younger beside him.

"Oh yeah!haha!good morning hyung~"Sungjong show off his bright gummy.

"Hey,what's with you huh?"

"Ahahaha!nothing hyung~it just...kekeke~"Instead of answering the older,the younger keep on gigling like a girl when yesterday 'date' between him and the basketball team leader intruding his little mind,each seconds.Seeing this side of the younger,make Hoya freak the hell out of him.

"Yah!Lee Sungjong!snap out of it!"without he thinking twice,he slap neither of the younger cheek as hard as he could,making the younger stop the gigling in an instant and stare at him with a wide eyes.And yeah,of course there's a bright red on the younger face.

"Yah hyung!why did you slap me?!"

"Well it's all your fault!"

"Why is it my fault?!I din't do anything!"Sungjong place neither of his hand of his face.Rubbing it in a soft slow motion,to soothe the sting on his cheek.

"You freak me the hell out!!"

"W-what?!"

"You were gigling nonstop!!"

"W-what?!what does it h-"

"LEE SUNGJONG HAVE BEEN CURSE!!"

"What the?!?!hyung!!what do you mean by that?!!I'm not!!stop it!"

"OMG!you should stop it!!"

"No!you!"

"No!!you!!!"

"NO!!you,hyung!!!YOU!!"

"See!you even raise your voice toward me!!you're not the Lee Sungjong I know!!"

"Stop it hyung!!"

"NO!!GIVE ME BACK MY SUNGJONG!!"

"ERGH!!!God damn it!!can you come back to your sense LEE HOWON?!what the hell is wrong with you?!"Now the younger can't seem to put up with the older anymore and with an instant,he's explode.Like a boom.

"See!you-!"

"Lost your title to a dinosaur yesterday night?!"

"What the-?!?!"Hoya can't even believe what did he heard just now.The younger is being such a sensitive today and not to mention,a bit hard.But nonetheless,his face is now burning,making his cheeks and ears reddder each seconds.Believe me,he really want to shout and scold the younger,but when it comes to this,to his relationship with Dongwoo,he can't help but to let out his girlish attitude.

"Until you lost your mind?!Great!just great!the God finally granted me,my wish!"

"Y-yah!!"

"But I din't expect you too lost your sense!!!I'm expecting you to unable to walk to school today!!"Again,being the most probably girlish among the girlish boy in the group,once again Hoya choked on his on words.He can't seem to utter any words,like there's a lump on his throat,preventing him from speak.

Seeing how Hoya is froze like a statue,Sungjong can't help but to decorate his face with his smirk.Being the most scariest maknae in the group,he love to make his hyung suffer.Esspecially Hoya,since he's the one who's closest to him.And well,he did say Hoya is the most hyung he love,among the others.What about Sungyeol?nah,he can't keep up with the stupid coffee maniac choding.Well,Woohyun?don't even say that name infront of him.With the greasiness disease flowing into his blood,hell no he will love that stupid tree.Instead,he will probably become the first name on his list 'to get rid of'.

"....."

"Heh,cats got your tongue?"

"..."

There's heard a chuckle from the younger,while the older is glaring intensely at him,as if could kill the younger.

"Come on hyung,later we'll be late for school."

"Curse you Lee Sungjong.."

"Eh..what?"

"Damn you.."

"Heh,what?that's what you'll get if you mess with me,hyung.Suits you very well."

"Ergh!!I hate you!!you stupid!!"with that,the older strike front and start to chase the younger.

---◙○◘---


"Daigo!!faster!your school will start in 10 more minutes!!"there's can be heard an middle-aged woman voice shouting from downstairs,calling for her son.

"Wait up!I'm coming!just give me a sec.."The spoken boy is busying wearing himself the school's tie infront of the mirror.By just looking at him now,he sure is messy,but not when he's already out there.It's totally different.Seems like there's two person inside a body.With just a look,he can swiftly make all the girls fall for him.With just a look.And he knows that fact.Yet,his heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter