Chapter 15

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[The Next Week]


"Dongwoo ah!wake up!"

"...."

"Yah!!"

"...."

"Yah!Jang Dongwoo!wake up,you lazy !"Without a single hesitation,the girl swing her right hand directly on the sleeping boy's head,which earning a soft 'ow'.

Feeling the pain shot through his head,he wince.He lift up his head and squint his eyes a little only to see his older sister is standing beside his bed while holding up a spatula.He groan.

"Ugh..what the hell do you want,woman?"

"Wake up!!"

"Why should I?"

"Because it's Saturday today!"

"That's make the reason obvious as to why I should sleep until noon."He plop down his head back on the pillow and dive back into his sleep.Ignoring a completely furios girl beside him.Again,for the second time,she swing her right arm.

*PANG*

With one swift movement,there's seen a spatula make its visit on the red forest again,which earning a loud groan from the other.Dongwoo look up and glare at his sister,and he can't help but hiss.Knowing that the woman infront of him can be the same level with the devil,he unwillingly pull up his body to a sitting position.

"Heh,finally you wake up."His sister smile in delight.He can't help but to hiss once again,and crack up a small smile on his face.He knows that his sister din't meant to hurt him,she only wants to wake him up.But then,as for today he can't let it slide.It's Saturday.It's supposely to be a whole freedom to all of the pupils on the earth on that day.

"And you should have a good reason to wake me up at this time.Should."Instead of hearing an explaination for it,there's heard a laugh from the girl.

"Hahaha,don't worry!there's a good reason for it."

"And what is it?"

"Go do the groceries shopping at the supermarket down the road."She smile gleefully at the boy infront of her.

"WHAT?!!"

"What?"

"DON'T TELL ME THAT-"

"Yes.It is."

"YAH!JANG KKOTIP!I told you it should be a good reason!!and what?this is the only reason you wake me up for?!"

"Yeah."

"Don't fu-"

"Don't curse at me,Jang Dongwoo.But if you willingly to volunteer to not go to the school this one whole week,yes you can curse at me.How's about that?"

"Damn you.."

"What did you say?I'm sure I heard yo-"

"Nothing,woman.Spit it out."

"Good."She ruffle the boy hair with her other free hand,which only get a slap on her hand the seconds of it."Ouch!yah!"

"Tell me what I have to buy,I don't want to waste my time over this stupid favour of yours."Dongwoo immediately get up from his bed and push his sister aside and get his towels on the chair.

"The list is on the table downstairs."With that,he straightaway head to the bathroom while his sister ready to go out from the room.But then,there's something on his mind that has been bothering him since last week.Taking this time as his only chance,he decide to ask his sister about it and that's make her pace halt.

Talking about it really makes him hurt in the inside.But then,he can't do anything about it because he know it too well that no matter what,he can't ignore it forever.Taking note that his back is facing his sister,it's the best position for him that way.

"Sis.."

"Oh?"

"You know what?He's here..."

"What?who?"

"Nothing."Feeling like there's will be tears coming out from his eyes,he decide it's enough for now.Although he know that he hate to talk about it,he just have to.To not lead the subject too far,he quickly dismiss about it and start to question the older again."Hey sis,is that spatula in your hand?"

"Yeah.Why?"

"No wonder it's hurt you witch!"

"Haha!well,glad you can feel how's it."

"Know what?you can get things better than that."

"Yeah,I know.Next time I gonna bring a baseball bat with me."

"Ugh..I think I should buy a helmet soon.."with that,Dongwoo go inside the bathroom and lock the door behind him,leaving his sister dumbfounded there.

"What's with him?"


---• ♥ •---

Dongwoo POV

"Ahh~why am I so unlucky?today is Saturday!damn!" I can't help but to feel really annoy right now.What?me doing the groceries shopping now?heck no!but...ergh!here I am walking down the street to the supermarket.Geez,that woman.I sigh.But for some reason,I love this morning.It just so peaceful around this neighbourhood,there's only heard a birds chirping along the road and nothing else.I can't help but to feel at ease and bring up my head only to stare at the blue sky  up there.With an instant all my childhood's memories start gushing back to my mind,making me having a sudden headache.And I know too well who's fault is this.

"It's him."Without I notice,there's a fist on both my side."Ugh..damn it,I hate this."Yes.I seriously hate this.Why in the world in this time he decide to show up,after leaving me alone for 10 years?without a words.What in the world is he?how can he just decide to show up infront of me without any worries?damn that guy.Realising that I've been thinking about him too much make me feels like an idiot.I shook my head and dismiss about it.How can I still be thinking about him when I already have someone important to me.More than him.Lee Howon.For some reason,I start to miss him.

"I miss him."Having suddenly an urge to hear his voice,I start to search for my phone's in all the pockets on my jeans,but to my dissapoint it's not there.I facepalm myselft."Damn it,I charge my phone at home!urgh!"Knowing that the supermarket is just right ahead,I start to pace up,wanting to end this stupid favour of my sister as soon as possible and hear his voice.Because to me,Saturday doesn't matter when it's him.It's all doesn't matter when its come to him.

I might sounds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter