Chapter 14

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




[It's recess time]

By now,almost of the students in the school,already out from their class and head toward the canteen while running like a zombie wanting to eat a human brain's.But no,they're not a zombie.They just an ordinary students who's in a hunger state and battling out to buy the foods at the canteen.But not to the two figure who's seen in the class,still glued to their seat.Not even wanting to move from there,not even one of them dare to move and out from each other sight.Why?they din't even know why.Well,pretty obvious because they need to talk.Have to.

Dongwoo POV

'No!It-It can't be?!why would he..?what does he want?what is he doing here?damn it!He..he look s-so different from before.He becoming more pretty?handsome?argh!!I don't know!!the most important things is what's wrong with him?!?!!what is he doing at here?how did he know about me schooling at here?arghh!!damn it!my brain can't even process it!tsk..curse you Daigo..'
I turn again and look at him,and I can't help but to admire at his face.Yup,he's becoming more handsome than before and I admit it.'Damn it!what do you want?!'


"Dongwoo-kun?are you okay?"Upon realizing the boy beside him din't even utter any words,Daigo can't help but to worried over him and ask about it.Dongwoo,on the other hand just smirk while looking at him with a smug look on his face.

"What?now you're worrying about me?"

Again,hearing the coldness in his crush's voice make him hurt in the inside.He feels like he want to cry at that time and beat up the boy beside him so badly,but he can't.To this,Daigo also thought he can't appear weak toward the other,and so he decide to keep his cool posture till the end.But then,he can't even play that kind of role,not infront of Dongwoo.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Heh,what did I mean by that?ask yourself freak!"

"Yah!Dongwoo!"

"Heh,what?raising your voice like that ain't gonna scare me."

"Stop acting like this,Dongwoo.."

"Tsk.Wh-"

"Please..."

Hearing the words 'please' coming out from Daigo mouth,Dongwoo knows too well that he already reach his limit.And as far as he know,whenever the other say the word 'please' it din't sound like it,instead it sound like 'shut up before I smash your face'.To Dongwoo,he don't even know how in the world he still remember about this,about his childhood's friend when it's already been ages.But still,even when he know,he not gonna stop it right there.He won't ever appear weak again infront of the other.

"Heh,never thought you will use that word again,.."

"Pfft..."

"What are you laughing at?"

"..bwahahahahaha!!"

Upon hearing the other laugh frantically,somehow make Dongwoo piss off and he can't help but to glare at the boy beside him.He seriously can't even understand the other.He already changed,the boy also already has changed.They both has changed.

"Are you crazy or something?why-"

"You."Daigo,with an instant stop his laughing and turn to look at Dongwoo in the eyes and there's clearly seen a smirk is being create perfectly on his face.If Dongwoo gonna be like this,there's no other way to face with him.He have to play with his game too.

Dongwoo can't help but to open wide his eyes,because for him this definetly the first time the other use his other mask that he hide it perfectly from him.Indeed,he can't help but to feel hurt a bit,because well yeah..he also din't thought that the kind-hearted Daigo already turn to a serious Daigo.Too serious.But then,he also has his mask and he also can hide his true form pretty well.They both equally the same,nothing's different.

"Tsk.."

"Say,Dongwoo..where did you even learn to curse huh?"

"What does it have to do with you?"

"Of course it have.You're my other half.I have right to know."

"And I too,have a right to not let you know."

"So,is this how we're gonna play?"

"No.This is how I'm gonna play."

"Well then,my other half."

"Tsk.Your other half?you mean your past half?well yeah.."Dongwoo once again smirk at Daigo and stand up from his place,ready to go out from the class at that time.But then,all his action is being halt as there's a force preventing him from steping any further.He turn to look at his side,and it's none other than Daigo.Naito Daigo.He can see that the other's eyes is full with confusion.And he likes that.

"What does it mean?"

"What do you want to know?"

"Stop answering me with a question,Dongwoo!answer me with proper answer!"

"Heh..then,I assume you wanted to ask me,what does it mean when I say I'm your other past half,isn't?"

"...."

"Well then,I'm gladly to say that my other half already belong to someone else.You're only my past and it will remain that way till the end."with that one last word from Dongwoo,he already out from the class leaving the other in a shock state.Daigo just let out a frustrated sigh and bring up both his hands,only to grip his hair.There's clearly heard a soft sob coming out from him and there's also seen a clear crystal ball drop one by one to the ground.


"Dongwoo,I have something to tell you.."little Daigo put down his toy's and turn to look at the black hair boy beside him.

"What is it Dai-kun?"

"Ugh..can you stop calling me that?I mean..can you please leave out the 'kun'?we're friends aren't we?"little Daigo can't help but to pout at his friend and puff out both his cheeks.

"Hahahah!!what's with that stupid face?what?do you think you're cute?no way man!I'm cuter than you..!"as soon as little Dongwoo turn to his side,he can't help but to burst out while clucthing at his stomach while looking at his friend sudden cuteness.

"Heyy!!"little Daigo smack him on his arm while glaring playfully at the other.

"Then can you stop calling me Dodo?it's sound stupid..."

"What?!hey!it's cool okay?I even think about it a day!you know?!one whole day!"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter