Chapter 11

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Ring~!!!!!!!!!!!!!the bell's ringing indicate the class already come to an end and all the lesson for today is done and it's time to go home.]



Sungjong P.O.V:

"Finally!!my work here already finish~ahh~I'm dead tired....ugh..and I'm hungry too~"I turn to my side and look at Hoya hyung.Damn it,seriously how in the world he can still keep up that stupid smile of his after doing a dozens tons of work?!IN A DAY!?Is he by  any chance a robot?like seriously...=_=..
"Hyung.."
"kekeke~"
"Hyung~"
">x<"
Seriously this hyung sure already gone insane..doesn't he hear me?Its not like our place is so so so so so so far away!miles away from each other!it just 2 meters apart!And that stupid face of him looking at his phone like that..I just have enough of it...Wonder is it that Jang Dongwoo kid who made him turn out to be incredibly stupid like this?great!then,why doesn't he just Hoya hyung and make him pregnant?oh ya..no it can't later Hoya hyung will be 1000 times more crazy than now..and probably he will go to the rooftop and shout"I'm Lee Howon is pregnant with Jang Dongwoo child!"with proudly.Haish....but wait...I wonder can Hoya hyung get pregnant?because some man can get pregnant...rite?herm...should I ask him?tsk,I better not,if he get pregnant,then,I'm the one who will look after him.Not like I don't like him,but I want my freedom too.=0=
"Hoya hyung!"
"uh..huh?wha-what Sungjong?"
"ugh..."
"did you say something?sorry,I din't hear you just now..."
"no,I just calling for you hyung."
"oh...ok...so..what is it?"
"no...it just since the bell already ringing,should we go home together?"
"um...together?"
"ya..and i'm thinking to stop by and have a dinner..."
"......"
"Ahh~come on hyung!I'm hungry~"



"I'm sorry Jongie,but I already have a plan after this...sorry.."Hoya give Sungjong his apologetic smile.The younger just sigh and start to pack up his things,ready to go home by himself.
"I knew it..."
"Sorry Jongie..maybe next time?"
"Yeah...but i don't wanna accept your apologize hyung."
"....."
"Haha!kidding hyung!tsk..it's that Jang Dongwoo kid eh?"
"Um..ye-yeah.."There's as usual seen a blush crept all over Hoya face and there's seen a smile plaster on him,not wanting to dissapear in this time being.
"Thought so..tsk,hyung do you really love him that much?I mean,really really really really really much?"
"Ye-ye-yeah..I..really love him so-so much.."
"Tsk,wonder where could old Lee Howon hyung I know go?"
"......"
"I bet it's all already been wash up eh?It's Dongwoo hyung rite?"
"Do you have to bring him up?stop it Jongie ah..I...I can't-"
"Yeah I know,you can't talk about him more because your face and ears already turn red."
"0///0 re-really?"


"Keke~I'm going then hyung,take care and send my regard to Dongwoo hyung,em?"
"0//0..o-ok.."
As soon as Sungjong finish keep all of his things in his bag,he made his way and head toward the door.His hand already grab a hold of the door knob,but nope.He din't turn it yet,he din't.Before he turn the knob and walk out from there,he decide once again to make his beloved hyung blush like hell.His back facing the older.
"Hyung..."
"U-um?"
"You know what?I say that I din't take your apologize yet,din't I?"
"Wh-what?but you say already that you're just k-"
"Well,no.I'm not gonna accept it."
"Wh-what?"
"Unless...."
"Unless..?"
"You get..."
"...what?"
"You get pregnant with Dongwoo's child!"
"W-what?!!??! 0/////////0 Sungjong!you-!"Before Hoya could even finish his words and do anything,the younger already dash out from the council room in the speed of light,leaving a red Hoya alone in there.


---☺♣☺---

"Gyu~"
"......"
"Sungkyu~"
"...."
"Sung~~~kyu~~~"
"..em.."
"Gyu,Gyu~"
"em.."
"Gyu~u~~~~~"
"urgh!!what is it do you want now?!"The older hiss,annoy with the un-so cute younger clinging on his arm like there's no tommorow,exactly like a koala.Yup,a koala.But no,he's not a koala,really no.He's a tree.A greasy tree,that can only be found with a certain hamster.Yup,that fat and full of fur thing.It's a hamster.But no,he's not a hamster that eat melon seed or whatever seeds there is,like an ordinary hamster.That's not his favourite.Really.He enjoy eating strawberry rather than that,believe me.But it's not his favourite,his favourite is something soft and taste different everytime he eat,that can only be found on certain looking cute tree.Well i will rather say he eat it rather than just taste it,because that's how it's done.
"Gyu-hu-hu-hu-huuu~"
"oh god..."Sungkyu facepalm himself."for god's sake...can you just say it,what do you want?"
"Huu~"
"RATHER THAN BOTHERING ME!?!"
"No~pe~"
"Seriously Woohyun,I have enough of your greasy."The older shrug off the hand that was clinging onto him and tend to walk faster,leaving the younger cutely pouting behind.


"Sungkyu!hey wait for me!"
"No!"
"Ahh~I say wait for me~"Woohyun quickly trying to catch up with the other and once he's get closer to him,he quickly grab the older arm back and start clinging onto him again.The older just let out a frustrated sigh and again...trying to get away from the younger grip,but to no avail.The younger look at him and just reply with a grin.Yeah,he grin.A stupid one.
"Hey!why din't you wait up for me?"
"I din't hear it."
"Liar!"The younger smack lightly the older on the chest,making the older let out a small 'ow!'
"What the hell?!yah!!what's that for?!"
"Suits you!"
"w-what?!"The older glare at the younger,but the only respond he get is,the younger stick out his tongue cutely at him.Yes,cutely,but at this kind of state,he din't even find it cute.
"Urgh!!go away!"
"No~"
"Go!"
"No!"
"I say go away NAM WOOHYUN!!"
"No~"
"Fine.Then shut up."
"Aww~why so cold?"
"I say shut up Nam Woohyun,din't you hear me!?"
">0< Gyu~!"


"SHUT UP!"Finally Sungkyu blown up,he can't hold it anymore in him.He need to let it out.Really,he need to let it out and he really did let it out toward the younger.
"Do you have to be so cold toward me?I mean..it's really cold you know.."Woohyun pouting cutely while looking down at his feet.He know that the older din't really mean it,but somehow he feel sad because the older is mad at him.Really,if that happen,it's the last thing he want it to happen.Hoping the other will try to comfort and gain his attention back,he continue looking down at his feet like a lost kid.And there's silence around them,the only sound can be heard at that time is their unmatched footstep's.


--•-◘-•--

Sungjong P.O.V:

"Aish..~!it !why do I have to go back home alone?that Hoya hyung!ergh!can't he spare some of his time hanging out with me?aren't I'm his beloved dongsaeng?T_T..Hoya hyung is bad!bad!bad!bad!" argh~!!now I'm the one who's gone crazy,whining like a baby with myself.Aish,stupid Lee Sungjong!I shook my head and just continue walking to my house,ALONE.Tsk,Aish!why only I'm the one who's not with a boyfriend?!I mean...I want girlfriend too...but...well,I will put all the blame on Hoya hyung and Woohyun hyung!hmph!even Sungyeol hyung!I can't stand it...I'm all alone...ALONE...do you know that?!ALONE!!I don't wanna be alone!!damn all the hyung's!
"It's all their fault!!"
It was when I want to faster my pace up,there's someone grab my arm.The grip was so strong and thats really make me stumble back when the force pull me behind.Seriously?I'm really not in the mood right now,and I'm really hungry.Really,if I could,I will just eat this bastard who halt my pace with it's strong grip.Tsk.I turn around,ready to 'eat' that person alive,and that's when all my action being stop abruptly as I register the face standing infront of me now.It's none other than-
"Heh,hey Sung ah!"
Tae Hwa.Zin Tae Hwa.Tae hyung.
Slowly,slowly I can feel that both my cheeks turns to red.OMG!what do I do?!what do I do?!seriously??!



"Oh..he-hey Tae hyung."Sungjong smile at Tae Hwa,but still he can't cover his red face from the older.The older who notice the little detail on the younger face,just smile not wanting the younger to get embarass.Instead he start the conversation between them first.
"Why din't you stop?"
"Stop?stop what?"the younger ask,seems like the blush slowly creeping away.
"I call your name just now,din't you hear me?"
But not for a long time,as the blush start to creep again.
"Cal-call me?I'm so-sorry hyung,I din't hear you."
"Hahaha!"
"Sorry.."
"It's okay,Sung ah."They smile to each other.And that's when they take note that,the older is still holding onto the younger.The older just let out an awkward  laugh trying to cover up his embarassment and quickly retract his hand back.
"Sorry.."
"Um..yeah.."
"So...where are you going?home?"
"Yeah..then,where else?"
"What?seriously?!It's still early!how can you starightaway go home?"
"Early?"Sungjong glance at his watch on his wrist and slightly mock on the other."Yeah..it's still early if it already 6:30 p.m huh?then what does late terms mean to you?"
"........"Seeing the older can't even answer the question he just let it slide away and let out a soft sigh.
"Well,if I'm not alone..I'll already out with my friends by now."
"Eh?where did all your friends go?"
"Date."He mock.
"Eh?even the pres?"
"Yup..all of them go out on a date!!while I'm here still stuck like I'm in a-!"Finally realisation hit him and thank god he din't get finish the sentence.Because if he finish it,he will totally sound jealous to death and he start to turn around and faster his pace up,in hoping it will get them to stay away from each other.But being as Tae Hwa,he always notice even the smallest detail on his crush.Quickly he catch up with the younger and smirk can be seen plaster on his face.



"Why do I kind of heard a jealousy in your voice?"Yup,and then he decided to tease the younger.Well,it's all because he want to see and know Sungjong more better,well curiosty kills the cat.Same like him,curiosty make him go all crazy.
"W-what?!I'm not!"
"Uh..huh..,eh?"
"I really am not!"
"Yeah,yeah Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter