Chapter 1

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ARGH!!!!!!"
"Herm?..isn't that Hoya's voice?what the..-!what's wrong?!"Woohyun quickly run toward the council room and barge in."Hoya!Hoya!what happen?!"His eyes wander all over the boy's."You hurt somewhere!?"
"Urgh!!.."The other groan.He look at Woohyun."Woohyun,go get that red hair kid now!"He yell  through out the room.
"Wow,wow!calm down dude.What happen?"Woohyun close the door behind him,and approach Hoya.
"Stop right there..Woohyun.Just go get him now!"
"Wow~"He stop right away."Why din't you let me get close to you?don't tell me that...you..."He gasp."...hate me?"He touch his chest."Oh my god...after all this year..now only you want to tell me?"There's start Romeo and Juliet scene."How..could you?"
"Stop being all dramatic here before I punch your face,Woohyun."
"Wha...what?now I'm involve too?what did i do to you?"
"I'm sure you heard me,Woohyun."
"Of course i heard you.Did you ever see i'm walking without my ears?that's totally insane you know?Tsk."Woohyun hiss."At least let me know,what happen.."
"Now."
"Is it so hard?can't you just-"
"I SAY...NOW!!"Hoya gritted his teeth and glare at Woohyun.
"Okay!fine.You decide,help or deal with it?" 
"........."
"Oh,come on!"
"........."
"Hoya?...."



Finally,the stubborn creature gave up.Hoya sigh.Say,who will even let the help go away just like that?especially when you are in a situation like this?Just put yourself in Hoya's shoes.
"Fine...haish,this idiot tree.."He ruffle his hair.The other smirk."...but promise me something."
"What?"
"Promise me!"
"Yeah!yeah!just tell me!"
"Don't laugh."
"Okay-"
"AND!....don't come near me.Just stay still where you are."
"Oka-"
"Promise me!"
"Okay!okay!"Woohyun hiss."Just tell me."
Hoya take a deep breath,like he will get a shot after what he want to say after this.And actually...he really wanted it to be a reality.Say,who will even dare to show up their face,when their embarass moment being reveal up?plus...when the person that who's going to tell it...was yourself?
"I'm...."
"I'm..??"
"I'm....s..stuck."
"Wh...what?!but you...."Woohyun scan Hoya up and down."...look perfectly fine to me."
"Do i really have to explain it in detail?"Hoya facepalm himself."Why is this tree is so...stupid?"He mumble.
"Say what?Yah!!finish up your sentence."
"What?i already finish up saying everything.Do my sentence sounds like,there's no 'fullstop' to it?"He hiss.
"Do you really need my help or not?"
Again,what else can Hoya do?there's only one thing...sigh.And yeah,he sigh...heavily.
"That red hair put a prank on me.He pour a glue on my chair..and...i don't know,how much..maybe half the bottle.There,you already heard it.Satisfy?now go get him!"



"......."
"..."
"......."
"What?"
"....pfft...bwahahahahahaha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter