Chapter Nine

My Lunatic Thai Husband

"Brother, what are you doing here?", Victoria asked furiously when she saw Taecyeon laying on her bed. Drunk. Taecyeon raised up and lost his balance. Luckily, Victoria catch him up before he fell. " You drunk, brother?" she asked again. Taecyeon remained silence. Only his breathe was heard. Victoria took him near the couch and sits him down. She sits near him and waiting for his brother's explaination. " I wasn't drunk,you fool!" he murmured. Victoria sigh.

"Then, why are you coming to my house, you never been in this condition. What happen?" Victoria clueless by her brother sudden visit. Taecyeon smirked and lay his head at the soft back of the couch. "Did you know your boyfriend had married?" he asked in a sarcastic voice. Victoria fussed and her hand. Her brother question made her face turn dark. "What did you mean?" she unease. Taecyeon turned his sight to Victoria and look deep in her eyes. In return, Victoria locked her sight to her brother's misty eyes. " He get married with the one I love the most," he smirked but the sad one draws on his face. Victoria stiffened her shoulder. " Did you mean, you're in love with (your name)?". Victoria rosed up from her seats and crossed her arms. " Yes, I love her but she hates me alot," he sighed. "Maybe, she really hates me and decide to marry with that Thai prince," he scoffed. "Well, you can get her back, life is not over yet," Victoria said. Taecyeon raised his eyebrow. Fishy with his little sister word. " I don't wanna be a home-wrecker, y'know?". " Well, I didn't said that," Victoria defend herself. " Then, what did you mean?" Taecyeon dumbfounded. " Listen, bro! This is an arranged marriage, that's mean they're force to marry with each other, and I know Nichkhun didn't love her as much as I know he loves me alot, plus (your name) wouldn't love him cause Nichkhun trying to tortured her mentally,". Taecyeon choke by his little sister word. " That's mean, they didn't love each other?". "Correct"." Bro, c'me on, (your name) is not Nichkhun's type, she's only an innocent young girl stucked in her parent agreement wedding contract, you can have her back easily," Victoria instigate her brother.

Taecyeon nodded and rubbed his face. " You're right,",Taecyeon relaxed a bit.  "This is why you get drunk, huh?" Victoria shoot her brother with questions. "Aren't you sad when that playboy kid married with someone else, Vic?" his brother asked her back. Victoria shifted her sight to her brother. Anger possesed her once again . " Of course, not. Why would I? He wanna play game, then bring it on," she said in an evil voice. Taecyeon felt strange with Victoria behaviour. He rosed up but feeling tipsy. Trying to control his balance, he faced his little sister. "What game are you talking about? Don't tell me this Nichkhun guy trying to deceive (your name)?". Victoria laughed and shot her brother a glare. "We'll see,". Victoria simple answer make Taecyeon jolted by the reality.

"Did (your name) know about this?" Taecyeon asked dissastified. Victoria won't give him an answer. She left Taecyeon alone and gone to the kitchen. " I'm hungry, Taec, don't you worry, this is game, somebody must be tricked or 'death'," Victoria said with a grin. Taecyeon released a long exhalation and bumped himself on the bed. Slowly, his eyelid closed. Tired of everything.

To be continued.

Author's note :

What game are they talking about? Which one is evil? Kkekeke.

Author's POV

Haiya! Short update for me. Taecyeon and Victoria first scene! LOL! Minor character will always be important part in a drama. So stay tune!

Lots of love kiss

Nee.