Chapter Fourteen

My Lunatic Thai Husband

You and Nichkhun arrives at Suvarnabhumi Airport on the evening. As you walked to the arrival area, you were amused by the structural and the designs of the airport. "Wow! I can't believe it! I'm in Thailand?" you murmured. Nichkhun pick up the luggage for you and lead you to the inner courtyard of the airport. You silently followed Nichkhun without talking to him. You were upset by his behaviour. Both of you waited for Horvejkul's private driver to pick up both of you. You avoided any eye contact to him. "Hey, listen! Don't you dare to keep your way from me or you will get lost,"Nichkhun warned you. You give him a sharp glare and looked away immediately. You mimicked his face and imitate him. " I better get lost rather than together with you!" you talked back. Nichkhun scoffed and quickly holding your hands. "Then, I'll walk hand to hand with you," Nichkhun said with a sarcastic voice. You rotate your wrist and struggled to let your hands go.

"Sir,". A smart full-uniform driver greets Nichkhun. Both of you turned to the driver.  "Uncle Saipok, long time no see," said Nichkhun politely. You just stand there and dumbfounded since they talked in Thai language which you can't fully understand. "Sir, this is your wife?" the driver asked. He signal his eyes to Nichkhun and then looked at you. He watching you from head to toe. Nichkhun gave him a slight smile and then nodded. " She's very pretty. Suay mark na ja. She suits you sir," the driver praised both of you. You looked at Nichkhun and raise your eyebrows. Begging for  a translation from him. He ignored you and continuing his conversation. "Sir, may I help you carried the luggage, both of you can sits in the car, I will carry this," permit Uncle Saipok and eventually carrying your luggage and put it behind the car. Nichkhun opened the car door for you to get in. You pushed him aside. " No need to do that, I can open it own by my own,"you rejected him. Nichkhun held his patience within him. He sighed. He shuffled to his side and get in the car as you watched him. He sat next to you. He looked at you but you turned your head to the other side of the window.Then, the driver get in. "Sir, where you want to go?" the driver asked. Nichkhun smiled. "As usual,".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You yawn and felt so exhausted but your sight never leaving from the outside window. This is your first time ever you managed to take a vacation at foreign country especially at the 'Land of Smile'. The scape displayed outside the window attract you the most. The buildings and the people was different in Korea and Thailand. There were a big statues for the buddhism temple.You were amazed by the view. Then, you noticed that you did not ask him your direct destination. "Hey, whereare you taking me exactly?". Nichkhun remained silence. He didn't look at you. "Are you deaf suddenly, huh?" you said with annoyed voice. " Wait and see," he said with a short answer. You sighed and growling. " Now, get me off the car!"you ordered him. "Are you crazy?" Nichkhun fight. "Or I will shout!" you threatened. "Shout then! I reckon nobody will help you, Uncle Saipok didn't understand you or in English, understood?" he wins over you again since you've got no point to fight back. You didn't know the country, the people, the culture and the language. You made a face and turn your head away. Ashamed of yourself. You keep silent along the journey.

Nichkhun stole a glance at you and saw your head knocked on the window when the car are moving. You felt so sleepy and abruptly knocked your head on the window. You heard Nichkhun chuckled. You glared at him with your sleepy eyes. Nichkhun shook his head still looking at you. A few minutes later, you fell asleep with your head at the window. Nichkhun stare at you for awhile and make sure you were sleeping. Hesitatedly, he slowly sliding your head to his shoulder but your head keep sliding until you fall onto his lap. Nichkhun gulped his saliva. Your brown hair falls on your face. With a soft and smooth touch, Nichkhun caressed you hair and slowly fixing your head on his lap to make you feel comfortable. He felt so sympathy towards you but something creeps in his heart. A strange feeling grew in him. He never felt this feeling. He looked at you again. Observing your facial features streaming down your face. A slight smile curves on his lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car stopped at the narrow path of the side of the road. "Sir, we had arrived,". Nichkhun nodded and trying to wake you up. "(your name), wake up, we're here," he said while rubbing your arms. You still sleeping with your hands on his lap. "Sir, soon the day will be dark, it's better you carried your wife inside," suggest Uncle Saipok. He concerned that both of you did not reach at the village when it is located at the high up Chiang Mai's Doi Suthep Mountain. You need to climb up the hill to reach at the entrance of the village. You are dead asleep. Nichkhun shaking your shoulder but still you didn't wake up. With all his might, he carried you on his arms. Eventhough, he felt so exhausted he still considerate of you.

A few minutes later, they passed the entrance of the village. Everyone gave Nichkhun their warm greets. They helped Nichkhun carrying up your luggage. " Sawasdeeka Khun Nichkhun ja, It's been a long time Khun Nichkhun didn't visit us here," the young villagers said. " I'm so busy P'Sak krap, kortod na krap," he apologized. Nichkhun well-known as a well-manner young man. Everyone loves him with his manner and looks. Every girl on the village drooling over him but none of them can catch his heart. He also polite with the eldest and never raised his voice against them. Whenever he having a trouble or sick,people on the village will find a way to help him out.

Nichkhun's house is way too far from the village as they love peacefulness. They had to walk up the hill and passed the orange orchard that belongs to Nichkhun's grandmother. "P' Sak krap, how's granny?" asked Nichkhun while having you on his arm. You peacefully asleep. Maybe you are too exhausted after a long journey. "She's still tough and strong, she loves to busy herself with the farm works and gardening," said Sak, one of the villagers. Sak is Nichkhun's best friend since he was a child. Sak is a few olders than him. He had married when he was 18 years old with one of the villager's chick. "Aah, I see, ". Nichkhun's heart filled with joy and excited when he about to visit his granny. "So, who is this girl, Khunnie krap?" said Sak curiously. Nichkhun purposedly refused to answer the question. He only shows his smile. " I'll tell you when we reached at Granny's house," said Nichkhun. He intended to hide his status. "Huh?" . Sak scratching his head.

To be continued.

Author's note :

Den den den den! Update from Nee! Hehehe! What will happen next?!

Vocabulary ::

kortod na krap : I'm sorry

Author's POV

I feel so enthusiastic for updating this fanfiction! Your comment made my day! Thank you for subscribing readers! Please don't mute and keep waiting for my next update! Don't forget to support Min on her new fanfiction, My Soulmate.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/230364/my-soulmate-haesica-heesica-yoonhae-yoonhee

Lots of love *smooches*

Nee.