Chapter Sixteen

My Lunatic Thai Husband

You screamed and struggling in Nichkhun's arms. "What are you doing?! Put me down now! You psycho!" .You hit his broad chest furiously. Nichkhun put you down and rubbing his ears. You gave him a glare and clenched your teeths. Nichkhun rolled his eyes.  You didn't realized that the people arounds you felt weird with your sudden behaviour and some of them whispering something to each other. Your cheeks turns a little flushed. You lasered your eyes to Nichkhun. "Where are you taking me huh?". You pointed your finger to Nichkhun and stepped back slowly. Nichkhun shook his head and arms akimbo. "Do you think to me huh?" you blurt out your concern as the bad thoughts keep flowing through your mind. You've got a bad imagine that Nichkhun gonna you and cut you into pieces and burnt you out of no where. You looked at him in horrified. Nichkhun stepped closer to you as you stepped back. "No! Step any closer or I will.." you paused and you start to search a solid weapons.

As your eyes keep searching on the ground, you cautiously bending down and pick up a wood stick. You pointing the wood stick towards Nichkhun face to keep his distant.  "I'll make you lose your memory if you step any closer!" you warned him. Everybody looking at you nervously and you can't understand what they are saying. They are talking in Thai Language. Probably, they think you are crazy but you ignored them. The most important thing for you is to escape from this crazy man. You thought that you are treated like a prisoner in an invisible prison.

Nichkhun stop on his track and put his hands up. " Where do you think you going?" ask Nichkhun worriedly when he saw you wanting to escape from him. "Anywhere but not with you!" you argued. Nichkhun scoffed. "Do you think you're safe now and then?" he tried to persuade you. You gulped as you realize this is not Korea, this is like a new place and you're just an outsider and a stranger. After thinking about the bads and goods, you decide to follow Nichkhun's order and slowly you gave in. Straightening your face and looked away, avoiding his eye contact, you threw the stick away. Nichkhun hide his smile. "Good girl," he praised you. You give him a sarcastic looks. "Then, can we continue the journey Khunnie krap?" ask Sak who confusedly saw your fights with Nichkhun. Nichkhun looked at him and nodded. " How bout you maam?" he asked in Thai's. You raised your eyebrows and looked at Nichkhun. "She's ready ," Nichkhun answered Sak for you. Sak nodded and walked straightly leaving you and Nichkhun behind. The villagers followed Sak. 

When you started to walk, suddenly your legs stumbled upon a big roots, you almost tripped but someone catched you before you fall. You closed your eyes tight and waiting for your body fallen and landing to the hard grounds. No. You didn't feel hurt at all but you can felt that someone holding your waist. Nichkhun stares at your face when you about to fall. Luckily, he managed to catch you before you landing on the ground. You very slowly opened your eyes. "Am I dead?" you muttered. Then, your blurred visions become more clear as you saw Nichkhun's face inches away from you. Your eyes widen and you gulped. Your heart throbbed as you felt his breathe also beyond the normal breathing. Both of you statued yourself in that position. Absorbing in your own thoughts. Your eyes devoured his face and suddenly locked on his lips. Nichkhun did the same. The world stopping cheering for you and him.

"Khunnie krap..," Sak approached and stop. He saw both of you and Nichkhun in an uncomfortable position. He thought that he was interrupting you two. You and Nichkhun looked at him unisonly and then back to reality. He lifted you up and you pushed him back. You scratching your neck in embarassment and shyly look at him. Nichkhun looked at you back and you quickly turned your head to the other way. You walked in embarassment without looking at him. "Kortode na krap, I didn't aware you would make love in an orchard khun krap," Sak teased Nichkhun. Nichkhun's face turned red. "Mind of your own bussiness, P'Sak," said Nichkhun and slumberly walked leaving him. Sak scratched his non-itchy head. "What I do wrong?" he murmured.

You grumbled in irritation. You blamed yourself for always being clumsy. Nichkhun heard your self-talk and held his smile. The day becomes darker and you still walk in exhaustion. "When we are arrived, huh? I almost cannot feel my leg," you complaining. "Almost,". You weakly sighed. After some time, you saw an elderly lady figure solemnly watering her flower plants at top of the verandah. The house is not a pretty big. The house is built using a woods and half concrete bricks. It's a two-storey woods house. The atmosphere filled the air is so peaceful with green scenery. Nichkhun's grandmother likes flower and nature.

"Khun yaa krap, sawasdeeka," Nichkhun greets with honor. His granny surprised by his visits and rushly walking down the stairs. She hugged Nichkhun tightly as you watched them. His grandmother started to burst into tears. "Is that really you Nichkhun?" she asked hesitatedly. "Krap, Khun yaa,"he answered softly. Once again, she hugged him and kissed his forehead. You statued yourself. She didn't notice you behind Nichkhun. "I recognized this little boy with this dimple," his granny pinched his cheek. Then, her eyes caught you. She stopped.

She threw you a questioning looks. You gave her a force smile. You stand there in embarassment. "Hey, young lady..," the granny called out to you. Confused. "She calls you," Nichkhun translate her words. You nodded and bow your head. "Annyeong...emrh.. Sawasdeeka," you hesitated. The granny smiled and patted your shoulder. "Come,come," she leads you and welcome you to her house. Nichkhun then followed you from behind. She's invited you into her house and give you a warm welcome. "Don't worry, I can speak Korean too," the granny said at last. You sighed in relief.

You sat right next to the granny while Nichkhun sits in front of you. It's a rattan seats but it's comfortable. You behave yourself properly. She serves both of you orange juices and oat breads."Khunnie, who is this girl, luk?" the granny asked breaks the silence. Both of you looked at each other.

'Ermh..."

To be continued.

Author's note :

Tadaa! Another chapter is up! Finally they reached the destination! What would happen next? Stay tune!

Vocabulary :

P' - is used for someone older or senior than you.

krap- is used for man only. It doesn't have specific meaning.

khun- is used to refer as 'you' or second party.

luk - means as a child.

khun ya - means grandmother

Author's POV :

Hello readers! Let's gained our knowledge about other cultures, orite? HAHAH! BTW, please subscribes and comment! I need your support! Critics are allowed but please don't judge to harsh. I'm a sensitive girl you know. LOL! Kidding. I will continue updating this story! No worries, okay?

Lots of love *smooches*

Nee.