Chapter 19

My Lunatic Thai Husband

Nichkhun trying hard to hide his laugh when he saw you at the waterfall washing clothes in a traditional way. You only wear sarong wrapped around your body and your brown hair tied in a messy bun. He peeking at you near the big trees opposite to you with apple on his hand. " Serve you right! Now you have to learn what is hardship means!". He chuckled. Then, he sneakily approached you by tip toe-ing passed by the bushes. Then, he reached at a hidden spot. He nows behind your back without you noticed him. He smirked and mocking you.  Then, he heard you humming a beautiful tune while washing the clothes. The sound seems familiar to him but he couldn't remember. He keeps staring at you. He realized that your bare shoulder are exposed from the sunlight that penetrates through the canopy of the trees. Your white bare shoulder skin making his lust arouse. He gulped. He tighten his grips and bit his lips. "No Khunnie, be a gentlemen!".

You wipe your sweat on your forehead and keep rubbing the clothes. "This is so tiring, why should I do this?" you complaint. You thought that your evil husband is purposely trying to annoy you. You sighed. "Be patient, this might be over," you said. But something creeps in your heart when you said 'over', that means that would be the end. No! You don't wanna this to over but you wonder why. "Haish! Why would I think about him? It wastes my brain space!" you mumbled as you continue rubbing the clothes. Continue immersed in your thought. You heard something unfamiliar sound. 'Maybe you fall in love with him'. You gasps. You heard something whispered on your ears. You turned your head and looked around. There is nobody. "I might be imagining something ridiculous," you said doubting. "Why would you deny it?". Once again you heard the sound. "Gosh! That man really drive me crazy!" You said firmly. Then, the sounds gone. Finished washing those clothes, you can feel your body felt very sticky and sweaty. You decide to take a bath at the waterfall river.

Nichkhun choked his apple when he saw you slowly unwrapped your sarong. He turned his body away and gulped. "Is she crazy? on the jungle like this? What if someone peeking her?" Nichkhun said in a worried tone. You are already soaked in the water and spoiled your body with the cool water. You giggled yourself and started humming your favorite tune. You washed your face as you can feel pleasure and relax. Nichkhun turned his body to you and saw you smiling. "What an angel..." he whispered unaware of himself. Suddenly, he heard a sound of a noxius snake. Alert of the snake, he avoid the snake and attempting not to make a sound. He knows that peeping at a girl bathing in the river is a rude things to do. So he succeed to chase the snake away but something bad is gonna happen. The snake make it direction towards you. Unaware of the presence danger you still on the pool with freshness wrapped your body.

Anxious and making a tough decision whether to reveal himself that he 'accidentally' peeping on you or save you from the danger. He make his move towards you slowly and trying to get the snake away from you. The snake swiveled and hissed to him. He crossly peeled off his t-shirt and covered the head snake.Now he half and struggling upon danger. You noticed an unfamiliar sound behind your back and you turned your head. Your first thought was that someone had been peeping at you, but next thing you knew, a hiss sound caught your attention.You saw Nichkhun struggling with a poisonous skin on his hand.  You scream in horror. Nichkhun hurriedly throw it away with his t-shirt wrapped the snake's head.Fortunately, the snake didn't get a chance to bit Nichkhun and you. You swim towards him and hugged him tightly. Eyes closed. Nichkhun stunned by your action as you tighten your hugs.

"Shhtt.. it's okay now," he soothed you. Nichkhun felt akward as your body touched him. He statued himself. You shook your head denying the situation. "Really?," you bite your lips and still imagining the snake. You cried in traumatized.Nichkhun held his breathe. He loosen your hug and cupped your face. "I'm here okay? You're safe now,". Using his thumbs, he wipe the tears on your wet face and comforts you. "As long as I'm here with you, there's nothing to scared off,". You nodded your hand and hugged him again. " I'm scared Nichkhun ah~," you said. He smiled and hugged you back. "I think we should off now," he said. You suddenly awake by his words. 'Gosh! Why I'm forgetting that I'm '. Embarassing on your action. You breaks the hug and covered your body. Knowing your action, Nichkhun turned his body back and let you go to the land first. Being such a gentlemen, your heart felt touched on his action. " Don't peek!" you said firmly. You hurriedly go to the land and fastly change your clothes.

 

To be continued.

Author's POV :

Aloha! Another chapter is UP! Well, sorry that this story making it way slowly. Hhehehe. So, they have feeling to each other now. How will they be together? Stay with me! And please please please please SUBCRIBE, COMMENT and ADD ME as your friends! Much appreciated! and hello new Subscribers!

Lots of love *smooches*

Nee.