Chapter 21

My Lunatic Thai Husband

"Straight to the point please," you demand impatiently. "Since you come into my life, my day filled with joys, teasing you, staring at you, it's just make me happy, I can't describe what I feel but since you becomed my wife, I started feel the rollercoaster, the numbness I felt before, it's gone,"he stopped again and grabbed your hand. "'your name', you steal my heart, when and where I don't know but now I realized that my heart always be with you, you're the best thing ever happen in my life," he looking at you deeply. "I LOVE YOU,".

You lost your words. Your world spinning and filled with joys. 'Am I dreaming?'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your name, I love you, I really do," he repeat. You widen your eyes in disbelief. You took a deep breath. Looking at him and convinced yourself that you're not dreaming. 'Okay, this is it'.  In a blink of eyes, you slapped him hard on the face. He groaned in pain and holding his cheeks. He glared at you in annoyance.

"What was that for?!," he ask in surprised. You look at him in surprise and you cupped your face. 'Omo! This is not a dream!' you deeply thought. "Haish! I'm trying to convince myself this is not a dream!" you said cheekily. He scoffed. "So, you do that just because you thought this is a dream? It's freaking hurt, Ms Grumpy!" he complaint still holding his burn cheeks. You rubbed your neck in embarassment. "Yah! who do you call Ms Grumpy?!" you argued in annoyance. His eyes turned into a soft sight and leaned to you closer. You doubtly step back until your back touch the cold wooden wall. He smirked and pinned you on the wall. "Yah! What are you doing?" you asked stuttering. You hold his chest and trying to push him back but your strength is not strong enough compared to his. He grabbed your wrist and pulled your closer. You gulped as you willingly let your body pulled by him. Now, his face are inches away from you. He swept your bang from your forehead and carefully observing your face. You too was mesmerizing by his handsome face as you tempted to enjoy your view.

His eyes glued to your pink lips as he pulled you closer to him. Hypnotizing by his looks. Suddenly, you felt his cold lips touching your lips. You closed your eyes and started to kiss him back. You felt shiver on your spine as you closed your eyes. Your knee felt weak but luckily he supports you by his arms. The kiss started to grow more passionate. Then, you embrace your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. You can felt his tongue played on your palate. He smiled between the kiss and lustly your lips. You love the sound that he make when you kissing him.

You broke the kiss as you panting gaining more air. He smiled and hugging you tightly. "'your name' do you love me?" he asked in a soft tone. You made a long paused. He release the hug and grab your shoulder. You lowered your head. "Hey, chin up," he said. He lifted your head by his finger as he observing your face. Stubbornly, you avoided his eyes contact. The scene that you kissed him make you embarassing. 'I can't control my lust over you!' you mentally cursed. "Don't you love me?" he asked again. "Look at me, say something," he pleaded. You look at him. Wondering why he suddenly confessed his love to you. Maybe your heart demand to say yes but your brain still functioning also. "Nichkhun, why you suddenly say all this?" you said in confused tone. He sighed. "Because I love you," he replied. His answer doesn't give your confidence yet. Maybe he just want to play with your feelings or maybe this is part of his game. Your mind is full with questions.

"Or this is part of your game right?" you said. Nichkhun eyes widden. Wondering why you hate him so much. "No, 'your name' ah~ the game is over, I really love you," he said searching for your trust. "Please, don't make any excuses by saying you love me, Nichkhun, I'm not gonna buy it," you said sarcastic. Nichkhun's heart weakened by the time you said that but his love to you grew stronger any seconds, any minutes, any hours, any days, with you. "I know I'd do many bad things to you but believe me I love you and I really do. I understand what you feel.." you cut him. "No, you don't understand," . He face palmed himself.

"'your name' please listen to me,"he pleaded. You eyeing him. "Love is not a game! I know, I promised myself not to fall in love with you because I love Victor... doesn't matter, but she dumped me! She using me and my money! But I realized that you're my destiny. The girl that I want to be with. A girl that I can be myself. I'm tired pretending to be cold and mean! Haish! It's a feel that I can't describe!" he said sincerely. His words touching your heart. You felt happiness and warm. You hide your smile.

"Call me whatever you want, hit me or do anything that you want to, I know I'm totally a jerk!" he shut his eyes waiting for your response.

"I hate you!" you cursed.

"I understand," he said.

"Bastard!"

"I know,"

"Badass!,"

"I am,"

"!,"

"I'm sorry,"

"Loser!"

"Yes,"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"Ye..WHAT?!" you gleefully smile. He blinking his eyes a few times.

"So, you wanna standing there like an idiot huh?" you asked.

"Huh?" he asked still not knowing what to do.

"Come and kiss me you pbabo!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.

Author's POV :

 Hi lovelies! So how's the chapter going? Kekeke ^^ I promise you I'll update! LOL! Finally both of them confess! Kekeke^^ CHEESY! I KNOW! BTW thanks a million for all of you who reading my fanfiction! Thanks for the comments and subscribes! I'm very appreciates the kind support! It's like a booster energy to me! :D

Sorry for the grammar and vocabulary.

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES ARE LOVE!

DO RECOMMEND PLEASE!

Lots of love *smooches*

Nee.