Chapter 4

My Lunatic Thai Husband

"Do you Nichkhun Horvejkul accepts this woman as your lawful wife?" ask the priest with his holy book on his hand. The priest looked at Nichkhun with his eyeglasses on his nose. The groom smiled and nodded. He shifted his sight to you.  " And do you (your name) accepts this man as your husband?" You paused. Helding your breathe out of your chest. You felt that your world spinning as you statued yourself. Tighten your grips to your bouquet of flowers. Dumbfounded. The guests raised their shoulder. Doesn't get any clue for what had happened. Everything went silent. " (your name).." the groom whispered.

The priest cleared his throat. "(your name)!" your mother hissed. "Do you (your name) accepts this man as your legal husband?". The words keep echoing in your mind. Nichkhun looked at you clueless. Your family and his waited for your approval anxiously. The priest repeating his words.

Back to your world. Blinking your eyes. Tongue tied. You finally give an answer. " Y..es, I.I.. do,"stuttering and shaking voice. The guests finally applause and cheering you and Nichkhun. " You may kiss the bride," the priest ended. Hesitated, Nichkhun leaned closer and slowly kissed your pink cheek. You automatically blushed as you can feel his warmth breathe plastered on your cheek. His lips touched your cheek. Then, a group of crowded people with flashed light surrounds both of you. The media is doing their duty. Catching every move and captured pictures and all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From afar, Victoria squeezed her hand into a ball. She gritted her teeth looking at you and Nichkhun dancing gracefully along the sweet music. Victoria sat at the corner of the garden. Anger penetrated over her. Jealousy wrapped her heart. Seeing you and Nichkhun very closed and guests praised both of you alot.  She gave herself one shot of white wine. "Victoria, you shouldn't show off your anger on public," warned Krystal with a firm voice. "Calm yourself unnie,you know this is just his game,". Sulli reminds her. Victoria locked her sight at you and Nichkhun. "You're right Sulli, this is just a beginning. Nichkhun, you better got a good plan,". Victoria curved her evil smirked.

Nichkhun put his hand on your waist and close his body to you as both of you keep dancing. People keep their eyes over you and Nichkhun. You heard many positive feedback from them. Deep inside, you denied this fake wedding. This guy in front of you is too good at his role. Like a devil wear a mask to covered his wickedness. How could he act like a good and humble person on a public. He deceived everyone. Refused to show his true colour. He cannot fooled you. You avoided his eye contact when he looked at you.

Nichkhun stole a glance at your face and curved a small smile. " You're so stiff and awkward, scared of me?"he uttered. You head up your chin and look at him. " I'm not that coward you psycho guy!" you talked between your gritted teeth. " I never let you trashed my pride that easy. You intended to revenge me and my family for destroying your love life with that over there," you said in a low tone but still emphatic. You look at angry Victoria with your corner eyes. Nichkun chuckled at your words.

"? You dare to call her that while yourself is a simply either or even worse?".Nichkhun argued. The violin rythm flowing through the air as both of you still dancing through the music and crowd. You pierced your sight into his. "What's with that look?" Nichkhun asked between his smirked. " You should have known yourself better, right wife? You willingly gave yourself to me for saving your family bussiness. I wondered how many times you have been 'eaten' by your clients to keep up the success. Well,to be exact sugar daddy? I never thought of marrying a gold-digger myself but God knows better. Fortunately, I met you. God must be sent me to teach you a few lesson,yes?" Nichkhun said harshly but still in a calm situation. You stunned by his word.Trying hard not to cry. You stopped dancing. You let go your hand from his shoulder. You said." Think whatever you want then, a man with an ego will never win, you see, someday you will regret for hurting me this way, I never forgive you! Soon, you will see the victory will be on my side. You and your girlfriend would be rotten on somewhere on this Earth. I can assure you that!" you held your tears as you talked back. You walked away from him and the crowd. Leaving the ceremony alone.

Nichkhun lost his word. He watched you walking away from him and did not stopping you from leaving the wedding ceremony. He knows he had crossed the line. He never intended to hurt you by calling you in sucha bad name. He raised with a proper manner and never be disrecpectful to a girl before but his ego over possesed him. He can't break the wall so easily. You raised up his emotional in him. He can't control himself when he arounds you. He feels so weird and lost of power. Not to mention he is weak emotionally.

To be continued.

Author's note :

This is not a side story. This is a continous from the cliff hanger at Chapter 2 at the wedding. This story goes well according to my plot. Kinda confusing but I've got too many things to reveal on the future chapter. Stay tuned.

Author's POV

Hehehe. I hate silence readers like seriously. Don't mute please, and please comment to keep up my work. Subcribe and do interacted with me. I felt like there's no one reading my fan fiction and my spirit goes down,down,down. Typical story, I know but hey at least I'm trying. This is my first try.  crying Don't judge too harsh.

Lots of love kiss

Nee.