Chapter 22

My Lunatic Thai Husband

A one calm morning in Seoul,Korea, you woke up to the sun streaming through the curtain. Nichkhun was still fast asleep, his body curled around you and one arm draping over your waist. You and Nichkhun's feet were entwined and you could hear his light breathing.

You wiggled a little and turned yourself around so you was facing him. He was so beautiful. You couldn’t believe this was real and he was yours. You lifted your hand up to his face and gently brushed his cheek, then ran it through his dark hair as you pulled yourself in to peck his forehead.

"Jagiya," you said softly in a melodic voice as you ran your hand over his chest.

His eyelids fluttered a bit but didn’t open all the way.

"Jagi~," I repeated quietly.

A smile formed on his perfect lips as he softly responded,”I know.” His eyes fluttered open and squinted against the bright morning light.

"Good morning," you said as a smile forced onto your face also.

"You look like an angel, the way the light is coming from behind you right now," he stated as he wrapped his arms around you. He leaned in and kissed your lips sweetly, pulling you on top of him.

"I love you," you reminded him as you giggled and pulled away, looking into his lovely brown eyes.

He smirked. “I love you too.”

We leaned in for another kiss, but there was a knock at the door.

"(Y/N)?" you heard your maid ask as she pushed open the door. She looked at you and Nichkhun and quickly said, "Oh… Uh sorry," and closed the door.

You giggled a little and rolled off Nichkhun. You got out of the bed and made your way to your closet.

"Where are you going?" Nichkhun inquired, almost a little whiney.

"I’m getting ready," you stated as you tried to figure out what to wear.

Nichkhun reluctantly got out of bed also and walked over to you. He faced you  and took your hand in his.

”Promise me that if I go get ready, you’ll still be here,” he said, a bit jokingly but still with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Of course," you replied.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Nichkhun was a little bit worried when you have to go to your work without him as by your side. He was now a little bit aware and possesive when a cloud of Taecyeon's images floating on his mind. The game was not yet over. He was actually getting you closer to him to protect you from his ex girlfriend Victoria. As much as Nichkhun love you, his first love will never be easy to be forgotten. Nichkhun fisted his hand and his breathing was rapidly increased. 

 

Nichkhun plodded down the stairs and followed the delicous smell to the kitchen. You were holding a spatula in one hand and a plate in the other. "You're ready?" you asked with a bright smile plastered on your face. Nichkhun forced a smile on his face and nodded. You set the plate in front Nichkhun and Nichkhun grabbed for the syrup and butter for the pancakes. "I still didn't know what your favorite flavor so I won't take a risk to serve you a wrong flavor" you said as you took a seat in front of him. "Well yeah I can see that," Nichkhun replied. "Nichkhun, you don't have to drive me to work I can take a bus or walk, it's just a few blocks from our resident," you persuaded. Nichkhun quietly munching his pancakes without even bother to reply.

 

You were taken aback by his cold action so you decided to keep yourself silent.

 

"What is wrong with Nichkhun?"

 

To be continued.

 

Author's note:

-ERROR-

 

Author's POV:

 

ALOHA EVERYONE! DO YOU MISS ME YOUR BELOVED AUTHOR-NIM! NOW YOUR AUTHOR NIM ARE BACK! LOL! I'M CURRENTLY PLOTTING THIS FANFIC IN MY MIND BUT THERE IS AN ERROR OCCURED BUT THEN AGAIN IT WAS FIX! LOL 

 

I'M SORRY FOR DISSAPEARING FOR SO LONG! AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE!

 

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBES AND COMMENTS! I NEED MORE ENERGY! LOL

 

Lots of love *smooches*

Nee.