Chapter 18

My Lunatic Thai Husband

You changed yourself and put on your pajamas. You bumped yourself on the bed and slowly relief a heavy sigh. You felt so exhausted after the long journey with your crazy husband that forcefully took you off from Korea. You facepalm your sleepy face and slowly reach out for the lights and switched it off. Your eyes slowly closed and you felt numb. You can heard the sound of crickets and peacefulness attached in your heart. Without you realize, you are fall asleep.

Nichkhun put on his blue pajamas and walking to his bedroom. Intended not to awake everyone. He opened the door knob slowly and entered his bedroom. "Woah, so dark in here," he talked to himself. He reached the lights and switch it on. He was so surprised when he saw you shrouded in the blanket. "The hell she doing in here?" he thought. He peek at your face at the corner of the bed and heard you snoring. "Huh, you're snoring," he murmured. You moved yourself and comfortably moved to the right lateral position. Nichkhun get into the bed and landed beside you. He adjusted himself and faced towards you in right lateral position. He put his head on his arm and straight looking at you. He stared at your bare face and his heart beat faster. He realized that he slowly falling in love with you and he pretended you didn't affect him but slowly this unwanted wife of his was creeping into his heart. He had never in his life encountered a woman so spoiled and dealing with her stubborn attitude. You suddenly smile in your sleep and grabs his attention. He watching you as you smiled and mumble something that barely can't heard. "You crazy jerk ..." you mummbled. Nichkhun raised his eyebrows and continuingly watched you. "You stole my ice-cream Khunnie..". Nichkhun let out a small giggled and shook his head. "So childish," he said. Then, suddenly your hair fell down and covered your face. Nichkhun slowly touch your hair and put it behind your ears. He continously carresed your rosy pink cheeks as a small slight smile curved on his lips. He stopped for a while when he reached at your lips. He stared at it and gulp. His lust boiled in him.He really wanna taste your lips but it is unfair to take advantage of someone when they are still sleeping. He touched your lips slowly so that you didn't wake up.

You can felt a warmth touch on your lips. You abruptly open your eye lids and saw Nichkhun's face inches away from you. Plus, he stare at you and smile. You quickly get up and reached out your pillow and hits him. "Ahhh! You're trying to molest me huh?! I will never give my ity to you! You hear me?!". "You're rude psychotic man!!" you cursed him. He protect himself by his bare arm and demand you to stop hitting. "No! I won't stop! What the hell are you doing here?!" you asked him furiously and hits him again and again. "Stop it! Will you?" Nichkhun demands but you ignored him. He makes his move and snatched your pillow. He tightly hugged you from the back and you continue screaming. "Shut up! Or I bruised your cheeks with kisses!" he threatened. "Let go!".You said and stop immediately. You glare at him at your corner eyes." I didn't molest you! I was just.."his brain stops functioning. Your eyebrows united. "I was just killing the mosquitos on your face," he explained hesitatedly. You escaped from his hugged and kicked him out of the bed. "This what you get from touching me!". Nichkhun fell down hard and he groaned in pain. Without looking at him, you turned your back and ignored his pain. "Arghhhhhh!! Ermhh!!! Erghhhh!" he held his pain and continue groaning. You felt guilty and turned to him.You heard a loud scream and turned your head back. You barely gave a breath as you realized Nichkhun clutching onto his foot. Your face looked at him with horror and worry. You get up from the bed go to his side, looking at his foot. You knelled down. "Nichkhun,Nichkhun is everything okay?".

"Oueyyy! .. my foot.. it hurts.. so bad.."Nichkhun looked at your concerned face, rocking back and forth, holding onto his foot.

"Come on, let's sit on the bed." you said, supporting his arm on him. You brought him and carefully placing him on the bed. He groaned of pain and you holding onto his hands.

Your face looked worried and so concerned as you saw him in pain. You looked back at his foot and at him. "Are you okay?"

"It hurts..oueyyyyy..." he complaint. You bite your lips and felt guilty. "I am so sorry, I never knew that this will happen," you panicked. "I'll go get the first aid kit, stay still?" you slowly began to rise and he nodded. As you got the kit and tended to his foot you frowned as you looked for any bruises or source of pain but didn't find any. "Nichkhun.. where's the pain?" as you asked him. Nichkhun gazed at yoy with a smile and didn't answer. You looked at him with your rounded brown eyes and asked again. "Nichkhun.. where is the pain?Nichkhun?"

"Huh?" He blinked and looked down at his foot then at you. "Oh! Right there..." He pointed to a spot near his heel and you moved your fingers, lightly palpate it. "Ow! It's hurt! Ow ow ow..".You looked more concerned and removed your hands from the spot. "Sorry .. I didn't know it hurt so much when I touched it.. I'll put some medicine on it and bandage it, alright?" Nichkhun nodded and you began to do the dressing wound. "(your name)," he called you. You slightly looking at him and didn't realize that both of you are closed to each other. His face are closed to you that you can feel his warmth breathe. You stay still and stared on his handsome face. He leaned more closer and closer. And you can felt that your lips almost touch him. You gulped and slowly closing your eyes.

Knock.Knock.

Both of you get back to reality. You blinked your eyes and turned your head in other directions. Nichkhun rubbed his back neck. Feel so awkward. He volunteered himself to get the door. You hold him. "Let me," you said. He nodded and forgot that he is injured. He held his smile.
 

Nichkhun lied to you. He didn't know that you cared for him that much.

To be continue.

Author's POV

Hello readers and subcribers! I'm back for updating this fanfiction! I spoiled you a little but keep commenting alright! I'm so sorry for not updating it but I'll do my best to finish this! And thanks a zillion for new subscribers! Hello silence readers please comment alright?! And subscribe. subscribe.Hehhehe :D Have a nice day everyone!

Lots of love *smooches*

Nee.