Chapter Eleven

My Lunatic Thai Husband

You waited for Nichkhun to pick you up at your office. He called you earlier that he will send you home from the office everyday. You thought that he trying to be posessive over you. You hate him even more. He frequently checking after you every night by knocking your bedroom door to make sure you're not running away from him again. Plus, he make you a curfew and rules to obey everyday.  You always irritate him and making him annoyed. You felt so satisfied every time you suceed to win over him. But everytime you planned something over, the plan will backfired to you again. You felt a little embarassment when you lose but he never laughed or mocking you. Instead of insulting you, he will help you and making the situation even better which confused you a lot.

You immersed in your thought and you were schocked by your friend greet. "Hey (your name)! You're not home yet?" she asked. Kwon MiYoung is your best friend since high school. You treat her like your big sister as she older than you in a birth date but at the same years. You curled up your lips. Smiling. " Nope, I'm waiting for a taxi," you lied. MiYoung felt suspicious with your words. She knows you very well. But, she didn't want to make things worst so she only nodded. " Aah, I see, so, see you tomorrow then, I've got blind date now, and I'll be late if I'm standing here any longer, bye!" she waves. You shook your head at her. MiYoung loves blind date which you felt it was weird. You hate blind date because you will met strangers that you'll never know. And you thought that your sacred marriage was also a 'blind marriage'. You exhaled. Waving at MiYoung, you realized someone is staring at you. You turned you sight to him. It's your boss. Ok Taecyeon.

"Mr Ok...," you stammering. Taecyeon approached you and you stand there looking at him. He was taller than you and you have to lift up your head to see him. " (your name), it's late now, why don't you go back home by now? Our office hour had ended for two hours ago,"he said in a friendly tone. You heard him right. He was trying to be nice towards you these days. "Hmm.. yeah, I'm waiting for  taxi," you lied again. " Don't your husband pick you up?" he asked. Your eyes widened. 'How did he knows I'm MARRIED?' you murmured. "(your name)?" he called you. You grinned. " I'm afraid he was so busy," you covering your lies. He smiled. "Then, may I have your permission to drove you home?" . 'What's wrong with this man?' you thought. "Haha, but won't your girlfriend mind?" you said intended to shake him to reality that he was speaking nicely to you. His facial changed. He flickering his eyes. 'Nope, I don't have any girlfriend, I'm in love now," he said in a hidden voice. You felt no curiousity. Because you knows how the playboy will answered. They will always say that they fell in love. So, women will fall for them. Not to you.

"So, you mind?" he asked again. You startled. You glance at your watch. It's too late now. Probably Nichkhun busy with his work and forgot about you. "Sure," you gave him final answer. Taecyeon grinned. He leading you to his car and act like a gentlemen, he opened his car door to you. You thanked him and sat in silence. You speak no word as you felt uncomfortable. Taecyeon seems so relaxed." Do you hungry (your name)?" he suddenly asking you for a dinner. You shook your head. "No," you gave him short answered. He looked at you. And without you realized, your stomach make a growl sound which embarassed you to death. "Ermh, I think we should stopped by at a restaurant," he said calmly. Your cheek have a little flushed.You lost your words. Nichkhun will totally tortured you to death if he know you having dinner with your boss. To be exact, a MAN. "I'm not that hungry, Mr. Taecyeon,"you denied. "Don't call me Mr. ," he said. You bit your lips. He will not take 'no' as an answer. Forcefully, he brought you to dinner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hi love!" Victoria cried happily when she saw Nichkhun waiting for her at the window restaurant. Nichkhun look at her and smiled. Victoria sits in front of him and quickly holding Nichkhun hands. " It's been a long time, we didn't each other, honey, what took you so long to meet me?" Victoria asked cheekily. " I'm busy Vic," he said and paused. He uncomfortabbly letting his hand go from Victoria's gripped. " You changed honey,". Victoria being a straight-forward to Nichkhun as soon as Nichkhun letting his hand go from her. " No, I'm not," he said calmly and rested his back at the seats. "I've no much time, Vic, so why did you want to see me?" Nichkhun asked. Victoria gasps. " No time? Your office hour had ended am I right? So, what works left?" she asked fishy. "I'd to pick up my wife now,". Suddenly,Victoria knocked the table loud. Everyone turning their head to them. Nichkhun apologized to them. Victoria gritted her teeth. "You need to understand, I'm married now, my mother will ask me about (your name) if I didn't take my responsibilities," Nichkhun persuaded his girlfriend anger. " Responsibilities? What about me? You left me?" Victoria asked with tears prickled in her eyes. Nichkhun sighed. " I never want to leave you, I love you but for now...I don't know," he said at last. Victoria confused. "You don't know?" she repeated. Nichkhun remained silence.

"I thought this is just a game! To hurt ( your name) and.." Victoria paused when Nichkhun gave her a look. " Vic, our deal is too harsh for (your name).. she's purely innocent and never had to do with our deal," Nichkhun gave her a final decision. Victoria cried. " It's all your fault,you're the one who turning me off with that rich guy," Nichkhun gave Victoria an anger look. " You cheated on me Victoria,". Victoria shook her head and begged. "I was blind with his kindness and all, but I still love you,"."You didn't love her, Nichkhun! You intended to get me jealous by marrying with (your name) !" she insulted. Nichkhun raised his voice. "She's not a !". Nichkhun defended you. "Right, I'm marrying (your name) to make you jealous and I don't love her, I'm too excited to make you jealous and never realized that I..". Nichkhun stopped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You heard Nichkhun's word. ""Right, I'm marrying (your name) to make you jealous and I don't love her, I'm too excited to make you jealous" keep repeating in your mind. You was standing before him and stands besides Taecyeon. Victoria turned her back and see both of you and Taecyeon standing there. Your tears welled up in your eyes. "So, I was a game...?" you stuttered. Shaking voice and sadness wrapped inside your heart. Nichkhun's eyes widened. Victoria stepped closer to Nichkhun and hugged his arm. " Right," Victoria answered you. You heard her but your eyes locked on Nichkhun's face.You see Victoria hugged Nichkhun arms and felt jealousy burning in you. Taecyeon coaxed your back.

When he about to finished his sentences, Nichkhun saw you and Taecyeon walked into the restaurant together. He felt anger boiled in him. "What are you doing here?" he asked. You answered him. " I thought there's someone will come to pick me up since he said that he will brought me home but he isn't there,". Nichkhun gave you a glare. Taecyeon and Victoria stands and heard your conversation with Nichkhun. "You said that you will come!"you yelled. "Don't you have any patience huh?!" he argued defending himself. You kept silence. "Don't you see I got some bussines to do?!" he said again. " Business?" you scoffed. "Then, what are you doing here standing with this man!" he threw his anger to you.

To be continued.

Author's note :

Cliffhanger. What will you said? Coming up next chapter!

Author's POV

I leave it cliff hanger because I think that this chapter might have the longest update I made. So, I'm afraid that you will lose interest if it was too long. Hehehe. Enjoy reading.

Lots of love kiss

Nee.