Chapter Seven

My Lunatic Thai Husband

Side story 2

A young girl laying on the blue sheet bed with ventilator attached on . Her chest move down and up. Gasping for the air but still her eyes shut closed. Her mother sobbing besides her while rubbing her small hand. " It's me who supposed to laying on this bed instead of you,"she cried. Then, a doctor came with her husband.

" I supposed, it's hard to find the donator for the kidney patience," the doctor claimed. Her mother rosed up from the seats and approached the doctor. " We will pay anything to save her!" the mother cried. She hits the doctor chest as she cried. Her husband tried to calm her down. " My wife is right doctor! Whatever the medical cost is, we paid anything!" the husband continued. The doctor paused and looked at the two married couple. " I'm afraid there's nothing we can do,the patience condition is in critical situation, you should sent her earlier than this," the doctor said in a low tone. Afraid of hurting his clients feeling.

" Noo! She's only 18 years old! She's deserves life more than me!" the mother cried. " What about my kidney, doctor?" the father asked. The doctor shook his head. " You can't sir, and we'd checking it thoroughly, your kidney didn't matched her," the doctor explain. " We couldn't let her died!" the mother sobbed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Appa, where did you took me?" the young smart-looking boy asked. " Well, son, I've got a few bussiness here and I want you to accompany me here,"his father said calmly. " What a big hospital in a rural place," the young boy monologued. He followed his father to a strange room. " Yes sir, you'd come here to donate blood again?," the nurse asked politely. The father nodded and smiled. " Son, I'll be back in a few minutes, you can do whatever you want, just don't touched anything, okay?" the father warned. The young boy nodded.

He walked away from the room and exploring each corner of the big hospital. He wandering through out the garden and wards without lost. Then, he heard a sobbed in a room ward. He saw a middle-aged woman crying at the side of the bed. Curiously, he slowly peeking out at the door slit. He bent his body a little trying not get noticed. His mouth opened a bit when he saw a young girl with his age, he thought laying on the bed unconciously. With tubes attached to her, he felt that the girl needs life. " Excuse me, young boy, did you lost?" a horse male voice took him by surprised. He quickly turned around.

He stuttered. " No, I just wandering and I lost..and I heard someone crying.." his brain jammed at the moment. The old man giggled. "This is hospital young boy, it's an usual thing people crying,"the man said. He grinned cheekily. Embarassed by his own lied. He straightened up and faced the old man. " That's my daughter in there," the old man said while searching for the seats on the nearer bench besides the room. He followed the old man and sits beside him. " ...she's dying.." the old man continued. " From what, sir?" the boy asked. "Kidney failure,". The boy raised his eyebrow. " Why don't you find a donor?" the boy asked again. " We did young boy, unfortunately, none of them matched," the old man voice become low as he explained about it.

The boy stunned by the old man words. He felt sympathy towards the girl. She's so young and now she had to prepared for death. No one should died in sucha young age. His heart throbbed whenever he trying to approached the room. " Sir, may I see your daughter?". The old man nodded. Then, he lead the young boy enter the room.

" This is her, she's dying,". The young boy stands beside the bed and take a look at her closely. The mother still sobbing and crying. " She's so young," the boy exclaimed. Thinking in his deep thought. He suddenly want to be just like his father. A saviour of people's life. A courage had put him in his rage. He determined to save the girl's life. "Sir, may I have your permit?" the young boy asked. The old man asked in confussion. " What is it, young boy?". " Can I be her saviour?" the young boy said calmly.

Both parent were schocked. "But, you're still young boy, how can you live without your kidney?" the old man said. " Sharing and helping people is the most important thing to do in our lives, sir. There's no need to be selfish in sharing life," the young boy protested. " How bout your parent? They will opposed your action, child," the mother said.

" I believe in my son!". Soon, a male voice came interrupted them. "Appa! How did you know I'm here?" the young boy gulped. "Son, there's no need to be afraid of," the young boy's father chimed. " Appa, I want to save this girl's life, she's young and deserves more in her life," the young boy said. " I know son, and I give you my permission to save her,". The father approached him. " You're brave young man! Just like his ancestors!" the father hugged the young boy.

Both family had agreed to the agreement and terms. A document and certificate had been prepared to transplant the kidney to the girl. " Are you ready son? There's no way to turn back." the father said to his boy. "I am, dad,". The girl's family felt so happy and thanked the family for their kindness to save their girl. "We're really owe you a big gratitude for saving our girl, sir!" the girl's mother said happily. " There's no need to thanks to," the boy's father smiled.

To be continued.

Author's note :

Confused chapter? That's what I want. LOL!

Author's POV

 Wee! Thank you for the subcriptions everyone! Keep commenting alright? I'll try my best to update a few more chapters! Thanks a zillion! BTW, where can I get a poster?

Subscribe, subscribe,sunscribe,subscribe!

Lots of love kiss

Nee.