Chapter Seventeen

My Lunatic Thai Husband

"Ermh..."

The granny gives both of you question looks on her wrinkle face. Both of you look each other nervously. Nichkhun gulped and trying to speak. You scratched your neck as it is not itchy. "Well, we...," Nichkhun stuttered. You nudged your head towards him and waiting for him to reveal the true relationship himself. All of a sudden, someone interrupted the conversation with a squeal. Then, you saw a young girl that have the same age as you hugged Nichkhun tightly. Your eyes wide open and you clenched your fist.

"Khunnie! You're back!" said the girl with tears. You did not understand what had she said as she speaks in Thai language. Without hesitation, Nichkhun hugged the girl back and your anger started to boil. You felt jealousy streaming on you. You bit your lips. Nichkhun had his huge grin on his face when he hugged the girl. He never smiling the same to you as he smiling to the girl before. 'She must be special..,' you thought. "Hurmh.. this kid had grown up now," Nichkhun patted the girl's head. You frowned. The granny could tell that you felt jealous seeing the unwanted scene before you. The granny held your arm and leads you to the girl and Nichkhun. The granny cleared and smile plastered on her face.

"Vika, behave properly luk, we had a guest here," said the granny softly. The girl breaks the hug and smile shyly. "What is it Khun Ya? P'Khun have back, Khun Ya kaa, I miss him so much," said the girl cheekily without looking at you at all. You stand still besides the granny. The granny cleared again and gives her a signal of your existance. You felt awkward as she looks at you from head to toe.  "Who is she Khun Ya?" she asked with a furrowed eyebrows.. "She's my wife," Nichkhun answered. The girl choked in the air. The granny laughed and cheers you by patting your head.

"She's what?" Davika asked with disbelief. "Why don't you tell me that she is your wife, luk?" said Khun Ya happily. Nichkhun smiled. Your cheeks burned as Nichkhun introduce you as his wife. "I intended to give you a surprise Khun Ya krap," said Nichkhun. Davika gave you a sharp glare which you ignored her. The granny once again noticed your situations. You felt very out of the place.So, she leads you to your bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"“Please make yourself comfortable,” she had told you. Well the bedroom she proclaimed was now yours certainly did look comfortable. You decided to sit on the bed and found yourself sinking into the material. "It is comfortable Khun Ya," you said happily. " I'm so glad, luk," . Khun Ya's soft voice relief your anxiety that grows into you before. You thought that Nichkhun's granny would hate you and never accepted you as her family member. "If there's any request, you can call Rak whenever you felt no ease, alright?" Khun Ya said while providing the maid's services, Rak. Khun Ya were tending to your needs and even spoiled you by providing the maid services. "It's alright, Khun Ya, I can do things myself," you said with humble and bows your head. "Then, you should get some rest,luk, and don't forget dinner, alright?". You nodded. You hugged the granny and thanked her alot. She patted your head and leaving your room.

“P'Khun! May I inquire who the young lady is?” The spoiled niece, Davika, asked. Although Nichkhun had introduced you to her and Khun Ya but Davika stubbornly denied your status as Nichkhun's legal wife. Nichkhun paused as he pulled out different clothes from his bag pack, then answered, “Why do you want to know?” . He knows that Davika is jealous towards you and he did not want to create trouble for you. Davika may become a barrier in your relationship with Nichkhun and probably a home-wrecker. Davika's spoiled attitude mostly will irritate you. "I had introduce her already, don't I?" Nichkhun twisted her a question. "But, I don't believe that she is your wife, both of you seems awkward and did not closed to each other," she fired Nichkhun's with her statement. What had she said is truth. Eventhough, both of you are legally married, but you never treated each other as a married couple. Fighting has become the norms in your life. Love never grows in you to him, Nichkhun thought. Learning the answer was hard enough for himself, without you here to make things clear .“Simply so I understand her status or how she is to be treated in this house.” Davika said in curiousity. "Treat her as well as you would treat me.” Nichkhun give her a final answer. Then, he left Davika who furiously stands in front of him. "I'll take a shower,".

Davika clenched her teeth. You had become her rival to get Nichkhun's attention and love. Plus, Davika had keep her feelings towards Nichkhun since they were a child. Nichkhun and Davika was a childhood bestfriend. They always shared everything until Nichkhun had to follow his father and moved to Korea. His father's airline company had become succesfull and they have to spread their bussiness all over the world. Nichkhun also Davika's first love. Whenever, the girls in the village hitting on Nichkhun, she will influenced Nichkhun whether to accept or rejected according to their qualifications. She never get a chance to express her feelings towards Nichkhun until she had become so obsessive and possesive to Nichkhun. She had confronted Victoria Song once and she losed to her. Not because of the looks but Victoria had offered her a large amount of money to make she distant from him. She also helped Victoria to keep close to Nichkhun. Davika had to accepts the offers because she needs the money for her University's fees. Then, Davika realize that Victoria had deceive her. She made her lost her first love and now she had to grab him back. She attempt to get him back from you.

"( your name) Hwang, you will never get Nichkhun's love, you'll see," Davika muttered with a hidden evil smile.

To be continued.

Author's note :

So, there's an antagonistic character I created in this chapter! Will they get throught the barrier and circumstances? Will they broke apart or more closer? The next chapter will reveal!

Vocabulary ::

kaa - is used only for girls.

luk-  means a child.

Author's POV :

Hello, guys! Thanks for the comment and subscribe! So much appreciated it! It makes me so happy! And sorry for the lack of romantic scene! This is because I need to introduce you to many characters that will reveal soon! Stay reading and enjoy!

You can add me or walling me any critics and suggestions!

Lots of love *smooches*

Nee.