Chapter One

My Lunatic Thai Husband

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Son, we managed to find you a wife," said Mr. Horvejkul with a grin on his face.

"Dad, how many times should I remind you that I'm not interested and not ready having a wife yet," Nichkhun said lazily while laying on the couche.

" But, your mom and I decided to make my friend's daughter as your wife,". Nichkhun get up from his laying and reached his orange juice on the table. He shifted his sight to his dad who took a seat besides him.

" Well, we had arranged our first meeting at a hotel, so we can introduced her to you," his father said calmly. Suddenly, he choked as he about to drink his juice.

" What did you just say?" he dissatissfied. Confused by his father words. He raised his thick eyebrows.

"What's with that look, son? *sigh* .Look at your son, Natwara, every time we're about to mentioned about his marriage, he always get choked and pretended become a deaf person," his father scoffed. His mother hold her smile.

" Son, your dad and I have found you a suitable person to becoming your wife,so, you have to be prepared," his mother smiling.He shook his head in disbelief.

" What?! You didn't bother to ask for my opinion on my own life?! What's nonsense is this?!". Nichkhun raised his voice against his parent and stormed out of his house. He grabbed his car key and drove off from his house.

"Did he just...?" Mr Horvejkul doesn't believe his son raised his voice against him. Mrs Natwara calmed her husband down.

" He's just schocked husband, give him some time, he never let us down..,"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How can I explain this to Vicoria?! She must be sad and dissappointed!". Nichkhun let out a heavy scream for lighten up his burden that wrapped his chest.He felt guilty for her because he loved his Victoria and he couldn't have anyone besides her. She is his first love and she is everything to him. Part of his side would die if he couldn't make it with Victoria.

As soon he reached in front of Victoria's apartment building, he walked into it and saw Victoria waiting for him at the lobby. He was glad to see her. Victoria hugged him immediately.

" I miss you darling!" Victoria cried and give Nichkhun a peck on his lips. He smiled weakly to her.

" Hey, what's wrong? You're not feeling well?".Victoria asked with a worried face, She puts her hands on Nichkhun's forehead. Nichkhun moved her hands and hugged her tightly.

" Nichkhun, you suffocated me,". Victoria said under her breathe. Nichkhun broke his hugs and kiss her lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" WHAT?! You're gonna get married?!" Victoria asks in disbelief. Jealousy and sad feelings mixed in her. Nichkhun explained the whole situation and hopes Victoria understand the circumstances that he had to faced through.

" With who?!! I surely murder her!," she said half threatening. Nichkhun hold his laugh taking over her joke. She looks so cute when she got jealous.

" Calm down babe, I don't wanna see you get caught in a jail,".Nichkhun . She gave him a sharp glare.

"I'm joking babe. Well, I don't know her. She's a complete stranger," he said anwered Victoria's. Victoria remained silence. As far as he concerned that Victoria will do something out of her mind, he making out a pinky promise with her.

"Babe, I don't want you to doing anything stupid behind my back, so you have to promised me that you won't do anything that can harm yourself, alright?". Nichkhun soothed her and let out his pinky finger and waited for Victoria to link her finger with him. Victoria sighed as she mumbling.

"Okay,I promise,". She linked her finger to him and smiled. Nichkhun pulled her into a tight hug once again and never let her go.

 

To be continued.

 

Author's POV

Chapter One is up! Comment and subscribe please! Don't forget to visit this account too!

Short one but this is important you know. 

Lots of love *smooches* kiss

Nee.