Chapter Ten

My Lunatic Thai Husband

You sneak out of the house at midnight. You carefully tip-toeing to the front door trying not to get caught and wokes everybody up. You approached the door and finally you get yourself out from the first barrier. You sighed a relief. You climbed up the wall and like a ninja, you succesfully didn't get caught by the sleeping guards. Now, you smiled happily as you running and keep running from the large mansion. You ran down the hill until the large mansion dissapeared from your sight. You stopped. Gasping for air.

You wear a big size sweat  t-shirt and jeans with a slim bag. You don't have so many times to packed up your things and do make-up. You just reached out your necessary stuff and put it inside your slim bags. Just a few clothes, foods and drinks. As you walked along the deserted road. You d inside your slim bag searching for your cellphone in the darkness. "Damn! Why is so dark here!", you cursed. Finally, you got your cellphone and beamed your sight by your cellphone's light. Your forehead sweating and you felt so exhausted. The night is so cold but you don't felt the chillness.The road is so desolated and no cars passed by. You sighed. Nichkhun's mansion is quite far from the town as their love peacefulness. So, they built the large mansion up the hill. Only the sound of crickets was heard with the hoots of owls. Then, your imagination gone wild with the ghost stories you watched in movies and dramas. Your adrenaline rushed so hardly. You gulped and carefully eyeeing your surrounding. It's all dark.

As you passed by a big old trees, the hoots of owl scared you to death. You turned your back as you felt chill behind your back. Tighten your grip on your slim bags. You keep walking to the front but still facing behind your back. Suddenly, you stopped and startled. Your legs trembling. Someone tapped your shoulder. A creepy voice greets you. " Where are you going nong sao~?" the creepy voice speaks but in Thailand language which you can't understand. You closed your eyes and quickly turned around facing the black figure. You grabbed the black figure shoulder and trying to kicked the figure's groin but the black figure stopped you. " Hey, stop you little brat!". You opened your eyes and looking the black figure's face. Luckily, the dimmed moonlight shows you a little bit of his feauture. Automatically, you recognized the mystery figure.

"Oh, it's you!" you yelled. Your unwilling husband stands before you with a straight face. " You scared me," you scoffed.He eyeeing you but you cannot see him clearly as the road are dark. You rolled your eyes and started to walk again. Ignored his present and hooking his annoying feeling inside him, you purposely clashed your shoulder to his shoulder. He grouched and quickly grabbed you by the arm. " Where are you going?" he asked. "It's none of your bussiness!," you pulled your arm from his grip and walk again. He catch after you and grabbed your arms harshly. "Haish! What again? Let me go now!" you demand him. " No! I won't letting you go unless you followed me to the car!"he argued. He dragged you to his car but you wrestled upon him. " It's my bussiness to go everywhere I want to go! It's none of your bussiness! Ploy na!" you struggled. Without you realize, you suddenly speak his language. You softened as you saw Nichkhun curved a smile on his face. "What's wrong?" you asked when you saw Nichkhun's sudden facial changed. " You speak my language?" he asked. You stopped struggling. You doumbfounded. "I am?" you confused yourself.

Your heart started to open for learning your 'husband's' language after you get married. You learned their custome and culture since you step into your new 'home'. Although, Nichkhun's family lives in Korea but they still maintaining and applying their cultural. Day by day, when you heard them speaking in Thai language, you become curious and became interested in learning other language. So, you learning the language from the maids and Nichkhun's grandmother. They helping you alot for improving your vocabulary in Thai language.

"Yes, you are, are you starting to open your heart for accepting me as your husband?" he asked in a tease voice. You bit your lips. " Learning your language doesn't mean I'm accepting you! Not in a hundred years!" you argued. You walked again but he stopped you by hugging you from behind. " Erghh! What are you doing! Haish! You're crazy! Ploy!" you cried. "Mai Ploy!" he answered you. He dragged you to his car. He carried you to the passenger seats and slammed his door car. He quickly go inside the car and drove on. You piercing your eyes towards him but still he straighten his face. 

Both of you silence in the journey. " Why are you running away from me?" he broke out the silence. You gulped and searching your words. " No, I wasn't, I just strolling," you lied. He chuckled. " With a slim bag full with clothes and drinks, I don't think so," he said. Knowing you are lied to him. " Why don't you just ask for my permission, I won't allow you to walk alone here," he said in a serious tone. " Excuse me, who are you  to ask for a permission for? Besides, if you don't allowed me, I'm still going," you fight back. Furious by your words. He suddenly stopped the car. The inertia causes your body to move forward. "Are you crazy?! You can kill both of us!" you cursed. He shifted his eyes to you. You look him. Frightened  but still act tough.

"I'm your husband! Can you show me some respects?!" he asked. You silent. "You always acting like a spoil brat! Can you just not to be rude for me once?!" he asked in a sarcastic voice. You annoyed him at the best. Your lips tighten. "We never trying to be friendly for each other since we're married,". You cut his words. " Then, if you want us to be friend, then divorced me, and I'm glad to be your friend!" you said. You trying to walked out of the car but Nichkhun had locked his car. So, you can't get out. "You're really a stubborn woman!". He leaned closer and closer until his body touched yours. You held your breathe. Your heart beats faster. " You playing hard to get, don't you?" he asked with a smirked. You gulped. "And....you should be punish,".  You stiffened.

He agressively kissed you in the lips while you fought back. You keep pulling him away but his kiss is so irressistable and finally you gave in. You felt a butterfly in your stomach while you kissed him back. Nichkhun doesn't expected that you will kiss him, the force kiss turns into the passionate kiss. He was very pleasure and his body responded back to you as both of you enjoying the passion kiss. Both of you , kiss with tongues circled and stabbed within each other mouths but then you back to reality. 'This is not good', you monologued. Then, you bit down, hard. He cried in pain because he was not expecting that his throbbing tongue.He glared at you. "Why did you do that?!" he was aroused but the pain hurts him. "Don't do this again to any woman that you didn't love!" you pushed Nichkhun back. Taken aback by your words, his eyebrows united. " What did you mean?" he asked. You unlocked the car and step out.

Lust to him seems to be very uncontrollable when it comes to you.Eventhough, you and Nichkhun get married, but both of you never sleep with each other. You didn't shared bed or room with him although you married to him. You refused to shared room with him although it's very rude to against people's culture. Both of you acting like a husband and wife in front of families and faking the intimate relationship in public.  You never want to be with him and so do he but something had happened between the kiss. It's not like the other kiss that Nichkhun used to do. And it wasn't a punish kiss that you used to get from him. It's something more like strange feeling flows into both of you.

To be continued.

Author's note :

This is the translation for the meaning:-

nong sao - miss

Ploy - Let go

Author's POV

Honestly, the translation is not very accurate but it brought the same meaning. Since, I'm learning Thai language too, I'll put some Thai words to my fanfiction. Well, it's fun to learn other language,right? So, maybe I wasn't really have to put 'knowledge corner' or something like that but I will translate it for you guys. HAHAHA! Keep reading and subscribing.

Lots of love kiss

Nee.