Chapter Eight

My Lunatic Thai Husband

You splashing the water pipe on Nichkhun face purposedly when he trying to approach you. " One step closer, I'll wet you by this water, you psycho!" you yelled at him. You are watering the plant at his backyard garden when he suddenly mad and yelling at you angrily from the house. You holding the water tube to protect yourself from your agressive husband.

"Stop splashing me, mad woman!" he command but you still splashing him until he is all wet.  You smiled cheekily when he trying to defend himself from your splashing water. " You're boiling inside you know! So, I'll cool you with this!" you laughed evily. He struggled to stepped closer to you but you walked back step by step. " Stop it right now!" he command again. " Promise that you won't hurt me!" you said in a loud voice. Nichkhun won't give you an answer so you splashed him hardly this time. " Okay! Okay but can you just listen!" he said and you stopped. He give a look at you while you puckered your lips. You crossed your arm and slightly put your hair behind your ear. Waiting for his explaination.

"Are you deliberately made a damage to my expensive black denim?" he said and give you a sharp look. You gulped and breathed in. " No, I wasn't intentionally made a damage to your expensive black denim Mr. Horvejkul," you answered. He twinched his jaw. You looked at him guilty and playing your finger like a child waiting for her lecture mom to be punished. Then, he shows you his damage black denim. There's a hole in a middle of the denim and the burn effect arounds it. " This is what you call non-intended activity of yours?" he said with an annoyed voice. You bit your finger nail. " Well, I told you, I wasn't purposely doing it, it was an accident," you confessed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

"Maam, you're not allowed to doing this, it's our job maam,"the maid argued as you doing the errands. You stubbornly defy them. " Aah, it's okay, I'm fine doing all this," you said while cleaning the furnitures. The maids felt uneasy looking at you doing their works. You wiped off your sweat at your forehead and exhale. "Waa! I feel great doing all this," you proudly said. The maid giggle at your antics. " Maam, I never saw a rich girl doing all this stuff except for our big Maam," they praised. You raised your eyebrows. " Hurmh? So, is that mean there's some other rich girl had visisting this large mansion other than me?" you asked curiously. " Yes, maam. They're all Nichkhun's ex-girlfriends,"the maid with hair bun said. "Ohh, I see," . You felt jealous as they mention about Nichkhun's former girlfriend. You gritted your teeth and tighten your grips on the cloth that you hold. "You dare to mess up with me, Nichkhun! You'll surely die!" you talked to yourself. "Pardon, maam? Did you say something?" the maid asked when they heard you muttered something under your breathe. You smiled and shook your head. "No."

You walked into the living room. Did not know what to do, you decided to take some exploration in the large mansion. Then, you saw a young maid hummed a sweet rythm in the living room while ironing a black denim on a flatboard. You shuffled towards her. " Good morning, maam," she greets. You smiled and nodded. " What are you doing?" you asked cheekily. "Mr. Nichkhun Horvejkul asked me to iron his black denim, maam," she answered. "Oh, I see,". You eyeeing the black denim and you noticed that Nichkhun have a really good sense in high fashion. " It's okay, young lady, I'll help you doing this job, can I?" you asked politely and suddenly took her place. "But..maam,". You ignored her and replaced her position. You happily ironing Nichkhun's black denim while the young maid looking at you. " Maam, I would be killed if they know I letting you doing this house chore," she persuade you. You denied her statement and keep doing her job. 

"Maam, I've to take a look at the kitchen, can I leave you alone here?". You slightly nodded and keep your focus on your job. The young lady walked back and headed to the kitchen. A few seconds later, the phone ringing. " Someone picked up the phone!" you command. But,there's no one picking up the phone. "Ergh! Where's everybody?" you sighed. Then, you ran quickly to pick up the phone. Without you realize, you forgot to turn off the switch.

When you're about to pick up the phone, the phone stopped ringing. ", I'm late," you cursed yourself. You mumbled yourself and suddenly you smell of burnt. Your chest stop pounding. " Gosh! I'm forgot to switch off the iron!". You ran like an athlete to reach at the flatboard. You become horrified when you saw Nichkhun's favourite denim is turning into a hole. "God! What the hell I'm doing! I'm so gonna dead!". You switched off the iron and put the iron away from the denim.

The young maid ran to get you when she smell burnt in the living room. "Maam, are you alright?" she asked in horror. You keep panicking and keep cursing yourself. "Gosh! I'm dead meat! I'm gonna burnt in hell!" you said in horrified. The young maid calming you down. " It's okay maam, I'll handle this," she said while thinking a way to lied her big boss. "I'm sorry, it's all my fault,"you sorry. "Don't blame yourself, maam. Everybody made mistake, you can go now," the maid said. You nodded and tried to hiding yourself in the garden.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahaa! Gotcha!" Nichkhun hugged you from the back and never let you escape. You screamed on the top of your lung asking for help. "Shut up! No one gonna hear you!" Nichkhun threatened. " Ahh! Crazy Nichkhun! Let me go!" you struggling from his back hugged and trying to elbowing his stomach. You can felt his abdomen as hard as a rock and you can't fight him anymore. " Stop struggling, you mad woman!" . You softened and stop struggling. "You python!" you cursed him. Nichkhun tighten his hugged and threatened you. " Did your parent told you to apologize whenever you made wrong, huh?!". You give him a side glare. "Say you apologize and I will let you go," he said panting. You shook your head vigorously. " Keep hoping,python!" you challenged him.

Disasstified by your answer, he rubbing his lips to your cheek. He kissed you hardly when you start struggling again. He tighten his back-hugged. You screamed in horrified. " I'll make your cheek bruised if you still stubborn like this," he threatened. Your heart throbbed and pounding. "Ai! Nichkhun let me go!!" you struggled. Seeing you acting so stubborn, he kissed you even more agressive until you feel heat on your cheek. Your cheek started to bruise.

"I'm sorry!" you cried. He stopped and looking at you. "I can't hear you,". Annoyed by his feign, you yelled again. "I'm sorry!!!". " Apologize accepted," he said and letting you go. You give him a look. "I hate you! Erghh!" you yelled again and step on his foot. "Ouch!" he groaned. "You flipped your hair and walked away. 

Nichkhun's lips curled up and giggled. "(your name)! I never saw a girl like you,".

To be continued.

Author's note :

There's two elements here. Flashback and presents.

Author's POV :

Haiya! So, how was it? Does it interesting or boring? Please don't be a silence reader and keep commenting okay? I'll reply ASAP! kekeke ^^ Subcribe okay? wink

Lots of love kiss

Nee.