Chapter Twelve

My Lunatic Thai Husband

You didn't say anything.You suddenly felt strange with his words. His tone voice sounds weird to you. You convinced yourself not to be so confidence. You felt that he was jealous towards you. You held your smile while your right hand cupping your lips. 'You jealous huh Mr. Richie? Serves you right!' you thought. Everybody watching your antics and felt strange with your sudden smile. Then, you noticed that everyone got the confused looks on their face. You fixed yourself and deliberatingly clearing your throats. Nichkhun gave Taecyeon a sharp glare. Taecyeon hide his evil smirk between his lips. You trying to search for good words on your mind for explaining your situation to Nichkhun. When you are about to open your mouth, Taecyeon suddenly wrapped his arm around your neck and his face are inches away from you.

" We are having our dinner date, right honey?". You can felt his breathe tickling at your tympanic. In a blink of eyes, Taecyeon lips glued at your right cheeks. Your eyes widen. You felt no happy in his kiss. You fist your hand and bit your lips. Trying not to be an incredible hulk, you held your anger. Your chest lift up and down. You shifted your sight at Nichkhun's face. His facial expression shows you his anger had dominate him. His reaction slows your respirations. There you are,you got him. He was jealous and you felt happy. Thinking twice on your head, you decide to bring the drama on.  "Yeah, you heard him," you said with a straight face. 

Nichkhun trying to control his anger within him. He saw your face and Taecyeon face alternately. Victoria's grip tighten his arm. The situation feel so intense when Taecyeon kissed your cheeks. Nobody can touch you except for him. You belongs to him and he purposely trying to be possesive over you. He needed to have you to be his last and for all. His mind throws him many question without any answer. He cannot answer himself for now. His unwanted wife was creeping into his heart. Jealousy penetrate him. He can't take it any longer. He burst out of anger. He harshly snatched you from Taecyeon and dragged you by the wrist out of the restaurant. Taken aback by his action, you yelled in pain. "Aish! Crazy Nichkhun! Let me go!" you struggled upon him. Nichkhun pushed Taecyeon body aside and pulled Victoria away from himself. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His man power wins over you. He opened his car door and let you in. You forcefully taken seats. Once again, you trying to escape from him by biting his arm. He cried in pain. "You're trying to escape again huh?!" he questioned you with his voice raised on you. You gave him a sharp glare and stuck your tongue out. Then,he abruptly untied his neck tie. Confused by his action, you ask him sarcastically. " What are you doing, you're psycho! Let me go! ". He ignored you and starting to rope your hand wrist with his tie. "Crazy man! Why you tied me?!" . Once again, he acknowledge you.He then slamed the car door and headed to his driver seat. When he finished fixing himself on the driver position.He turned to you and smirk. "Dear wife, you're gonna flee to Thailand for our first honeymoon," he simply said and started the engine. Your mouth opened. You looked at him with a zero face.

To be continued.

Author's note :

-Error-

Author's POV :

Short update for now! Hehehe! Sorry for not frequently updating this fiction. My head got stucked. But something inspired me for now.  kekeke ^^ and btw welcome to our new subscriber! Thanks for reading my fan fiction. At least I know there's some people waiting for my update. Thanks! Plus, I need more commenters! Don't mute please! Support me, okay?

Lots of love *smooches*

Nee.