Chapter Six

My Lunatic Thai Husband

"Son, everything okay?". Mrs. Natwara Horvejkul asked worriedly. Nichkhun slightly nodded. "We're tired,that's all,". Your father heard their conversation. He felt ashamed by your action leaving the ceremony and groom alone treating the guests. Afterall, the wedding ceremony gone well. Almost midnight, the clock ticking and keep ticking. Your father headed to your room to lecture you about your attitude.  As he reached your front bedroom door, Nichkhun appeared in front of him and stopped him.

"No need uncle, you will make the things worst than before, let her rest. She's my wife now, she's no longer your responsibility," Nichkhun said politely to your father. He softened and released a long deep exhalation. He tapped Nichkhun's bare shoulder. " You know, I believe in you son, don't betray my trust. Someday, she'll understand why I give her to you, it's not about gratitude that I owed to your family but it's something about her happiness,". he paused. "I'm getting older and older day by day, I can die peacefully if she knows the truly happiness,". He smiled weakly. Nichkhun pledged to him and be a good husband to you. He pledged.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is your new home, (your name), make it like your own house," greet Mrs. Natwara Horvejkul. Trying not to be rude, you smiled. You had to move out from your place and live on the same room with your insane husband. Amazed by the decoration you eagerly exploring the large mansion of Horvejkul's family. Horvejkul's family owned a biggest airline company across the Asia and spreading their wings to Europe region. They've got the biggest network and most influential bussiness in the country. Nichkhun Horvejkul is the only son and the heir of the Horvejkul's.So, he is the black sheep of the family. He is very succesful young bussiness man that managed to continue their family traditon sucess in the future. He often get media's attention and the eye candy of public across the country. Everybody loves him for his look and manner.  Rumors and gossips never put him down as the idol of publicity. You felt very lucky to have him but at the same time, you felt deceived by his appearance. You HATE him and will NEVER love him.

You walked to the balcony. Stretching your arms forward and breathed in the fresh air. Horvejkul's mansion located at the top of the hill. You closed your eyes and felt a cold breeze tickling your warm skin. As you opened your eyes, your sight was amazed by the the beautiful scene that displayed in front of you. A hill filled with yellow celandine and the skies was blue. A green scenery located behind the hill filled with purple flowers freshened up your sight. Immerse in your amusement, someone tapped you in the shoulder and you quickly turned around. A tall guy with white t-shirt standing behind you with a cute dimple attached on his handsome face. His charm attract you the most. Compared to the natural beauty that you saw, Nichkhun is the most wonderful thngs that you can't resists personally. There's something in his eyes shaken and waken up a strange feeling inside her.

"Beautiful isn't?" Nichkhun asked spontaneous. Realizing that you stared longer on his face,you blinked and turned your head avoiding him.  " Hmm." you hummed. "I'm surprised you here," you continued. Nichkhun move his sight and faced you again."Why?" he asked honestly. " I mean, don't you supposed to be in your luxurious office, busy 24/7 and abondoned your wife at home? No offence but I thought that it was a common life of succesfull bussinessman?". You gave a sarcastic opinion based on Nichkhun's status. " You think so? Well, maybe you shouldn't judge one based on your eye or your ridicioulous reasons to irritate me, Mrs (your name) Horvejkul,". You hidden your smile when he calling you Mrs. Horvejkul. Nichkhun shots you a sharp and wiseful answer. You gave him a glare. " Really? I'm afraid that my opinion had offended you Mr Nichkhun Horvejkul,"you said. "(your name), didn't you know that it was a sin to disobeyed husband's will?" . You gulped by his question. 

You stepped back as he leaned closer. You closed your eyes. Nichkhun smirked. "I'm tired tonight, you're lucky, " he said and walked away. You fuss by his word. ' Crazy man! You er!' you cursed on your mind.

To be continued.

Author's note :

This is just the beginning. A hint.

Author's POV :

Well readers! You should turned yourself into Sherlock Holmes now. You'd to figure out what will happen next! LOL! Bare with me! Silent readers, shows yourself! Avacadavra! Comment and SUBSCRIBE!

Lots of love kiss

Nee.