Chapter Thirteen

My Lunatic Thai Husband

Side story 3

"How are you young man? Do you feel better now?" the mother asked while caressing his son's hand who lay weakly on the bed. The surgery operation was succed. The young man carved a beautiful smile with a small dimple attached on his cheeks. The mother felt so pity with her son condition. Tears wells up in her eyes socket. She kissed her son's forehead with love and empathy. "Omma, I feel so better now, there's no need to cry,"the son persuaded. His mother looked at him with a lovable sight. She cried and sobbing hardly. "Omma, how's the girl? Did she alive?" he asked with a serious face. He felt so responsible towards the girl. He willingly gave her his right kidney and a second chance to stay alive. The mother slightly nodded. "Son, she's alright and her family thanked you very much son," the mother delivered the girl's family grateful. "Then, I'm so glad that she will happily lives her life," the young man said.

"Why did you do that son?" suddenly a male voice greets them. Interrupted their conversations. "Uncle?" the young man paused. The male voice is the father's girl that he met from the hospital.He tried to rise himself from the bed but suddenly he felt a sharp pain on his right. "What's wrong son?" the mother asked nervously. "Nurse!Nurse!". The young man stopped his mother from calling the nurses. "I'm fine omma, it's just a pain,". The mother bursts into tears. " How long will you have to live like this?" the male voice asked again but in the sad voice. Sympathy filled the man's chest. "Uncle, I'm willingly to face this pain as long as I can save other people's live, it's much worth than lost one kidney," the young man said. His wise word touched the man's heart. "You've got a pure heart young man, I don't know how to repay your kindness, we owe you a big grateful," the man bent his knee down and started to bow to the young man. Astonished by the man action, the young man fend himself. "Uncle, you don't have to bow me, please, I told you that you don't have to repay me, it's my pleasure to save your girl's life, the girl deserve a second chance," the young man said. The mother felt so proud with son manner. She then hugged him. "Omma, you suffocate me," the boy jokes. "But, our family will felt so bad to you, please make us do something to return you a kind of favor," the man said again with his head down. "Uncle, what you have to do is please take care of  your daughter carefully, she needs support and fill her with happiness all her life," the young man said. The man lifted up his head and looked at the young man with a hope sparkling in his eyes. "Son, you are good young man, thank you," the man said happily and hugged the young man. "Thank you Nichkhun,".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr Hwang!" a half-aged man called his name. He stopped and take a seat in front of the half-aged man. The two gentlemen now sat together. "Hello, Mr Horvejkul," greets Mr Hwang politely. He bows his head and plastered a sincere smile on his wrinkled face. "Mr Hwang, don't be too formal, please make yourself comfortable," Mr Horvejkul said in a humble voice tone. "How's your daughter, Mr Hwang?" he asked worriedly. " She's fine now, Mr Horvejkul, she can walk and do thing without error, she is an out-going person now," he explained his daughter situation. Mr Horvejkul nodded with understanding. "I see, I'm glad that she's all fine," Mr Horvejkul expressed his words of gratitude. "That's because of your family kindness especially your son, sir," said Mr Hwang. Mr Horvejkul smiled widely. He nodded once again. ""What about your son sir?"Mr Hwang asked. "Well, he had graduated from his university , I'm glad that he able to finish his study,". Mr Hwang shows his amusement. Silence filled the atmosphere. There's no awkward but only silence remain between them. Mr Hwang clears his throat. "So, why did you called me so suddenly Mr Horvejkul?" he asked curiously. Mr Horvejkul's facial change. He pressed his hand between his fingers on the wooden table. He started to utter. "Let me be straight-forward now Mr. Hwang," he paused. He trying to arranged his word for not hurting Mr Hwang's feeling. He did not want to take advantage for his son kindness but something scared him deep down his heart. He afraid that nobody wants to marry his son, a single-kidney man as their husband. He really wanted a grand child. He decided and planning a marriage for his son. " What is it?" Mr Hwang asked. He held his breathe. Anxious filled his chest.

"I think that, we should made a pact to engage our kids," Mr Horvejkul expressed his intention. Surprised by Mr Horvejkul's word. Mr Hwang's eyes widen. His brain stops functioning. There were so many questions on his cranial. His mind was nowhere to be found. He was speechless. Considerating he owes them a big gratitude and they've got nothing to repay them except for sacrificing his daughter's future life. "I guaranteed you, that we will taking care of your daughter as our own, we will give her anything if you agreed to this marriage, let them be one," persuaded Mr Horvejkul. Mr Hwang happy for the offered though he forcefully had to do it. " But, wouldn't they have their own life later on, Mr Horvejkul? What if they opposed us?" asked Mr Hwang not to rushed his decision. " Then, you don't have to worry, Mr Hwang, my son wouldn't be dare for rejected my wish, he is very sharp person and I fear that he would be no heart. I heard that your daughter is a very liveable person, am I right?" . Mr Hwang listening carefully and slightly nodded.  " If you insisted, how can I refused?". Mr Hwang finally gave him a final decision.

To be continued.

Author's note :

The young man is revealed! And how's the agreement sealed! Now, what happen next?!

Author's POV :

*smile widely* Hello, everyone! How was your day? I'm updated the side story! I'm so glad that this story have a big response from you guys! I hope that all of you keep supporting me! Subscribe and feed my comment box! Critics are allowed! But don't judge to harsh!

Lots of love *smooches*

Nee.