Chapter 7

Catch & Fall

 

She survived one whole month without following me around. Eventually, she had also stopped leaving her letters in my locker too. I must admit, it feels weird. I really got used to what she does to me everyday, and having her not chasing me or squealing my name in the hallways, or bringing me lunch everyday makes me feel... weird. Nothing but weird. I know I should be enjoying this, since this is what I have always wanted. I just can't help but feel freakin'.. yeah, whatever. Weird.
 
Lunch time came and I saw Yoha in a table full of girls. Ever since she had stopped following me around, she started to make friends in school. If you're wondering about this, well, Yoha wasted almost four or five years of her life chasing me around and she never associated herself with the other girls in our school. She's always been to busy to check on me and have herself updated about me. Obssessed? Maybe, yes. Maybe, no.
 
She would sometimes gain enemies insted of friends because she's overprotective, or would sometimes overreact about me, which makes me feel suffocated. I thought it was really cute at first. But when I started to realize that she would actually break a leg or two for me, it started to scare the hell out of me as well. 
 
Most of the time, Yoha gets what she wants since she's the only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Park. Now you see why she forces herself in me.. And heaving a heavy sigh or scratching my temples are the only things I can do. For the longest time, I've grown to know Yoha. But never in my life have I ever thought that I would blabber so much about her just like what I'm doing right now! Why am I even thinking so much about her?!
 
"Hey man! In deep thoughts again huh?" Dongwoo said while placing his arm over my shoulder. "Mind reader." I hissed which made him laugh. He shook his head and looked at me. "Yah! It's been a month dude! Are you still that guilty?" He sighed. "She already told you that she isn't mad. What's bothering you? This is what you've always wanted! A peaceful life without Yoha!" He said raising both his two hands that made him look like a total idiot. I laughed at his expression and he just laughed as well. "Tell you what, let's just go home already, arasso? Aissh, today has been a really tiring day!" He said. "You go first, I still have to get a few things in my locker." I replied. "Oh, okay! Gotta go!" He said and with that, he flew away.
 
I was walking on my way to my locker when I spotted a familiar figure walking along the halls. Yoha. I haven't seen her in a while. I never knew that I'd be seeing her one day with her hair down. I mean... I always see her with her ponytails and all. She looks better with-- AISSH!! She walked towards my direction. She's alone but she never seemed to notice me. I don't know why but without hesitations, I greeted her "Hey!"
 
She was a bit startled since she looked like she was walking with a cloud above her head. "Oh, hey! Ah, Woohyun- ah!" She beamed. "Errm, I was just.. heading to the lockers.. yeah." I replied. *Great Nam Woohyun! Why you almost stuttered! Wtf is wrong with you?* She looked at me with a naive face that made my brain think that she looks really cute that moment. I scratched the back of my head and managed to continue talking. "So what's up?" I asked. "Oh, I was about to go home actually. I'm really in a hurry right now,"  She looked down at her wrist watch and bit her bottom lip "I'm late. I have to go. Bye Woohyun- ah!" And then she ran to the exit before I could even manage to reply. 
 
Well.. She's avoiding me, right? It's pretty obvious. Is she trying to move on? Wait, is she even starting to forget me already? Is that how much I hurt her last time? But if she's trying to forget me already...
 
AISHH!