Alliance Made

Kill or Be Killed

      "Don't try anything funny," Jessica warned. Seohyun rolled her eyes. "You have to trust each other, Jessica-ah," Siwon said. "Trust? How could I trust her when she's looking at me as though she wants to dig my brain out?" Jessica snapped. "Trust is very important in an alliance," Seohyun said. "Whatever," Jessica muttered.

        "Since I'm going to be the winner anyway I'll stop thinking about killing you," Jessica said. Seohyun snorted. "Don't be so confident," Seohyun warned. Siwon shook his head. Dealing with this two girls are seriously a pain in the neck. "Stop fighting okay?" he said. The two girls rolled their eyes. It was kind of strange as it was only yesterday they were on good terms but now they are enemies.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

         "Oppa, please please please work with me. I beg you," Taeyeon said. There were tears in her eyes. "No way, Taeyeon! I won't work with you. I would rather die than kill my groupmates and I'm sure they will think the same thing too," Yesung snapped. He did not know how wrong he was.

        "Oppa, we have the greatest voice! This is a very great opportunity! Whoever does not want to make full use of this opportunity is plain stupid," she replied. "So what if I'm stupid? Do you have a problem with it?!" he asked. "Oppa.... Please.... I don't really care about this game actually but please.... work with me. I just want to know Leeteuk oppa's killer," she pleaded with tears in her eyes.

      "Leeteuk hyung is dead?" Yesung asked, alarmed. She nodded grimly. "Who killed him?!" he yelled. "That's why I want to work with you. To find out who killed him," Taeyeon replied tiredly. He hesitated for a moment. "No, find another partner to work with," he snapped.

     "Please! I will do anything you say," she begged. "Over my dead body," Yesung spat. Taeyeon sighed. "Fine, oppa. You don't have to work with me. I will find a partner and you will regret this," she said angrily. "Taeyeon-ah, you're the leader. You should set a good example," Yesung said. She rolled her eyes and left him alone.

       Oppa is such a spoilsport! Why is he so loyal towards his groupmates? Doesn't he know that they are not loyal? Taeyeon grumbled as she walked around searching for a partner to work with. She scowled at every thing she saw. She was looking at the ground when she bumped into someone.

      "AAH!" She jumped. Someone had screamed. "Oh, Taeyeon-ah. You scare me!" someone exclaimed. "Sungmin oppa...." she said sadly. "Have you been crying?" Sungmin asked. Taeyeon shook her head. "Why are you crying?" he asked. "Leeteuk oppa is dead...." she mumbled.

    "What did you say?" Sungmin asked. "Leeteuk oppa is dead," she mumbled again. "Can you speak louder? I can't make out your words!" he asked, frustrated. "LEETEUK OPPA IS DEAD!!!!" Taeyeon yelled in his ear. "You don't have to yell," Sungmin muttered. "You asked me to speak louder didn't you?" she snapped.

    "Why are you suddenly so rude?" he asked, annoyed. "You don't even care Leeteuk oppa is dead!" she shouted. "Who says that I didn't care?" Sungmin replied, glaring at Taeyeon. "Your actions! You are not even surprised that he's dead! Oppa, are you the killer?" she replied.

    "HEY! Even if I'm not surprised doesn't mean that I'm the killer right? Leeteuk hyung is dead. So what? There's nothing you can do about it except face the reality. If you cried your eyes out, there's nothing you can do about that fact," he snapped. Taeyeon looked at him with tears in her eyes.

     "I'm sorry. I don't mean to hurt you. It's okay to cry but don't cry too much. He won't come back with the power of your tears," Sungmin said gently this time. She shook her head. "Oppa, let's work together," she said. He flinched. "If it makes you feel better...." he said.

     Taeyeon smiled. "Really?" she asked. Sungmin hesitated before nodding. "Well, the first person I want to kill is Sunny," she said. He froze. Sunny? No way. I can't let Taeyeon kills Sunny, he thought. "Why?" he mumbled. "Well, her voice is pretty good too," she replied nonchalantly.

    I can't let you kill the person that I love. I just can't..... Sorry, Taeyeon-ah.... Sungmin thought grimly to himself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

     "Donghae-ah!" Eunhyuk called. Donghae looked at him, puzzled. "You're not going to kill me right?" Donghae asked uncertainly. "No way! I'm not going to kill you!" Eunhyuk replied. "Do you really have that little trust in me?" Eunhyuk asked. Donghae shook his head. "Umm, is that a 'No, I Trust You' or 'No, I Don't Trust You'?" Eunhyuk asked.

    "I don't know who to trust..." Donghae said. "So it's a 'No, I Don't Trust You'?" Eunhyuk asked in an offended tone. "No, Eunhyuk-ah. I'm confused...." He sighed. He did not know what to think or what to do. His head was messed up."Let's be partners!" Eunhyuk said.

    "I thought it was supposed to be boy-girl partners?" Donghae replied. "I don't want to kill you, okay? You are the best friend in this world. I don't want to kill you," Eunhyuk replied. "You don't want to kill me but you have to kill me," Donghae said. "No. If I were to kill you, I would kill myself later," Eunhyuk said. Does Eunhyuk really mean what he said? Or was he planning to kill Donghae?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

     She was walking down the pavement in the dark when someone called her name. Sooyoung froze. Is someone out there to kill me? She slapped herself. How could I think like that?! SNSD and SJ are not killers! "Sooyoung-ah!" he called again. "What?!" she snapped. She turned and found herself facing Kyuhyun.

    "Do you really have to be rude to your seniors?" Kyuhyun reprimanded. "Who are you to talk? You yourself are very rude to your hyungs," Sooyoung replied. He laughed. "Why are you so cranky?" he asked. She shrugged. "Let's work together," Kyuhyun suggested.

     "Why should I?" Sooyoung asked. "Duh. Didn't Lee Soo Man write in the letter that we have to work together?" He rolled his eyes. "I don't remember seeing 'Sooyoung and Kyuhyun must work together' in the letter," she replied. "I'm serious here," he warned. "Who isn't? It's a matter of life and death here, oppa," Sooyoung said.

    "Work together or not?" Kyuhyun asked. "Okay. But you're going to do all the dirty jobs and I'm going to be the mastermind," she said. "No way! We plan and we do the dirty jobs together!" he protested. Sooyoung stuck out her tounge.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

     "Oppa, I'm so hungry," Yuri complained. "Didn't you eat anything just now?" Ryeowook asked. "I didn't eat lunch and dinner. I'm starving," she said. She clutched her stomach. "I didn't bring any biscuits or bread with me...." he said. "Oppa, we have no choice...." Yuri said sadly.

    "What do you mean?" he asked. "We have to kill someone or we'll starve to death. I'm hungry!" she replied. Ryeowook took in a deep breath. Kill someone? Was he capable of killing someone? "I can't, Yuri-ah," he muttered. "Oh great! Have you forgotten what you had said to me just now when you asked me to work together with you?!" she snapped.

    Ryeowook shook his head. "We have to do it. It's for survival," Yuri said. "Okay. We'll kill someone but only one person," he said. "All right. Only one person," she agreed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

     Yoona and Tiffany were walking down the pavement near the Observation Tower. Tiffany walked ahead of Yoona. "We won't be able to last for three days at this rate. No water and no food. Lee Soo Man is very clever," Tiffany said. "We won't be killing anyone right?" Yoona asked.

    Tiffany shook her head. "No way. I want to find the other members to know their opinions," she replied. Yoona sighed. Yoona somehow knew that some of the members would kill each other for survival. Selfish was the only way to describe those members. She looked up to gaze at the stars.

   Yoona wished that they were back to normal. She wished that right now they were not at this amusement park. She wished that they were getting ready for a live performance. Then she saw a BIG rock falling. But not towards her. But to Tiffany. "Unnie! Watch out!" she yelled and wanted to push Tiffany but someone gripped her arms.

   "Sorry. We have to kill her to eat. You're lucky we didn't choose to kill you," Ryeowook said.

 

 

Author's Note:

How is Chapter 2? I hope it's better than the last chapter. Why did Yuri and Ryeowook choose to kill Tiffany instead of Yoona? Who will be the next one to die? What is Sungmin's plan to save Sunny? Will Taeyeon find out who kills Leeteuk? All of these questions will be answered in the next chapter! Thank you for reading! Enjoy!! :)
 P/S: I'm sorry for updating late at night. I have to study for my last two tests on Monday and Tuesday all day long