Wait... What Are You Doing Here?

Kill or Be Killed

     The ride soon ended. All of them went out of their seats. Nobody else had died. The rain was becoming heavier as seconds passed. A thunder rang out and lightnings flashed. Ryeowook wallked ahead, not caring that he was wet. Sunny followed him. "Sunny-ah, Ryeowook-ah! I need to talk to you!" Yesung yelled.

     Sunny turned. She gave him a sad smile and walked away, following Ryeowook. Ryeowook just ignored him, too engrossed in his own thoughts. Yesung wanted to run after them. He wanted to talk to them. He was about to run after them when a tall figure caught his eye. The person was motioning him to come over there. To come over to the Haunted House.

    Yesung hesitated for awhile. Should he go or should he not? Can I trust that person? Yesung wondered. He used to trust that tall figure. But everything had changed.... He made his decision and walked towards that person. The figure disappeared inside the Haunted House. Uncertain about what was going to happen, he followed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

      Jessica wondered for awhile how did Lee Soo Man is able to give them the money after killing somebody. She also wondered how he knew who had died and who had not. One thing was certain. There might be a spy here somewhere. Or maybe he had planted cameras? She sighed.

     Jessica hated feeling like this. She hated losing control. She hated the feeling of being watched. She hated feeling insecure. She shivered. She was walking in the rain. There were puddles on the floor. She wanted answers to her questions. Why does Lee Soo Man want us to kill each other instead of him killing us?

    Jessica looked up and she saw Shindong. He was walking right in front of her. He was letting his guard down. She could have one of her questions answered if she were to kill Shindong... Jessica slapped herself. What was she thinking? She would not kill her senior for her own benefits.

    But she hated not knowing anything. She hated surprises. She was the type who hated not knowing what was going to happen. She was the type that had always wanted things to be in control. She was the type that would know everything that she wanted to know. But... she did not have a weapon. How could she kill him without a weapon?

    Shindong was stronger than Jessica. If a battle of strength were to be played between them, Jessica would lose. She was going to need some advantage. And the advantage was right in front of her. Shindong had let his guard down. She needed to do a surprise attack. But how? She had no weapon.

     Suddenly, the perfect idea came into her head. The puddles would help. Jessica smiled evilly. Her question would be answered. She would need all the help she could find to get out of this amusement park alive. She jumped on Shindong, hugging his neck and kicking the back of his knees to make him fall knees first onto the ground.

     Jessica pushed Shindong's head into the puddle of water. She sat on top of the back of his knees to prevent him from standing up. Shindong was trying to struggle. He could not breathe. He was dying and he knew that. But the worst thing of all was, he did not know who was his killer.

     Shindong tried to pull his head up but the hand pushing him was strong. He wanted to stand up but it was impossible to as the weight at the back of his knees was preventing him from doing so. He felt helpless. One minute he was healthy and alive and now, he was dying.

     Shindong managed to pull his head for a bit. "Show mercy," he pleaded before his head was pushed to the puddle of water again. He was drowning. Suffocating. He needed oxygen. Needed it badly. His body began to weaken. At last, he died. Jessica stood up. She knew she was cruel. But she had to kill him to know things. That was the only way.

     Her phone beeped. It had been days since she last checked her phone. She took it out. Her battery was low. She wondered why had she not called anyone to save her in the first place. If she had, nobody would have died. Because nobody would believe us. Lee Soo Man would most probably make up a cover story on where we were at the moment....

     Jessica read the text that she had received.

Receive your money at the ticket booth at the entrance of the amusement park. Someone would drop an envelope with your name there.

    Jessica smiled. So this was how they received their money. She went to the ticket booth mentioned in the text. She drummed her fingers on the table. She smiled. She imagined that she was the one who took care of the ticket booth. The one who sold the tickets to the people outside to get in the amusement park. She sat down.

    Jessica looked around her. She saw an envelope at the place where the customers exchanged money for the tickets. She took the envelope. It wrote:

Ryeowook

     Wait... Ryeowook had killed someone before?? Who had he killed? Why hadn't she known? Right. Lee Soo Man did not tell us who the killers of the victims are... Someone placed three envelopes at the place where people exchanged things. She looked up. Wait... Krystal?! What was she doing here?!

    "Krystal-ah, what are you doing here?!" Jessica hissed. Krystal looked shocked to see Jessica there. "Lee Soo Man sent me to give three envelopes to you, Yesung oppa and Ryeowook oppa," Krystal replied. "How long have you been a postman?" Jessica asked. "Postman?!! I'm not a postman! I'm just doing some tasks for him," Krystal snapped.

    "What are you doing in the amusement park, unnie? Krystal asked. Jessica bit her lip. "This might be the last time you see me," she replied. "Unnie! What are you talking about?" Krystal asked. "It's a long story. Tell umma and appa that I love them okay? I love you too," Jessica replied.

    "Unnie, tell me!" Krystal demanded. "Okay...." Jessica sighed. She told her younger sister everything. Everything that had happened for the last few days. Krystal's eyes widened. "So... SNSD and Super Junior are killers?! Including you?" she asked. Jessica nodded. "Unbelievable! That's just.... unbelievable!" Krystal exclaimed.

    "I know..." Jessica sighed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

???'s POV:

     I smiled as soon as Yesung followed me into the Haunted House. He did not seem surprise to see me. "What did Yoona tell you before she die?" I asked. "She asked me to tell Sunny that she loves her and not to avenge Sungmin's death," he replied. "That's all? I don't think so," I replied.

     "Well, she asked me to tell Ryeowook that he is not a monster for killing...." Yesung trailed off. I smiled. "For killing...?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "You," he replied.

 

 

Author's Note:

I hope this is long enough. Sorry for not updating for the past few days. I was a little bit busy with my other fanfic and busy studying. Anyway, I deleted my first fanfic as it's boring.

I need your help. Like really badly need your help. Can someone please tell me who is in EXO-K and who is in EXO-M?? I got confused... And one more thing. If I were to make a story like this for F(x), SHINee and EXO, do you want one winner from EXO or one winner from EXO-K and one winner from EXO-M??

Back to the topic, I've decided to tell you who the mystery person is at this chapter. I mean, I did not exactly type it out here but you can guess right? Yoona's second message will be revealed at the next chapter. Will Yesung be able to tell them the message from Yoona? Will Krystal be able to help Jessica out of the amusement park?

Thank you for reading! Enjoy reading the next chapter! :)