High Heels is a Form of Weapon Too

Kill or Be Killed

    The girl took another branch again, this time stabbing the guy in his stomach after her partner had gotten off him. "Thanks, Hyoyeon-ah," Heechul said. Hyoyeon smiled. "What are partners for?" she asked. Heechul smiled. "It's a good thing you pass by here. I think I would die if you hadn't..." Heechul mumbled.

   "Since when are you so humble?" Hyoyeon teased. Heechul shrugged. "Another person dead killed by you again," he replied. "Well, what choice do I have?" she asked. "Aren't you glad Taeyeon is dead?" he asked. Hyoyeon's face darkened. "Do you have to talk about that after I had saved your life?" she snapped.

    Yesung sat down on the ground. Three hours had passed since he had entered the maze.He was lost. Besides, he was so damn tired. "Hyung, are you really that tired?" Kyuhyun asked suddenly. He was startled. "Even if I am, what do you care anyway?" he asked.

   "Of course I care. You're my hyung aren't you?" Kyuhyun replied. He sat down beside Yesung. He sighed. "You're tired too?" Yesung asked. Kyuhyun nodded. "Hyung, I have a way to make you rest forever," Kyuhyun said suddenly, excited. Yesung raised his eyebrow. "You won't be able to feel tired anymore... All you do is just rest..." Kyuhyun said.

   "Yeah, all I do is just rest... Rest six feet under the ground," Yesung replied cynically. Kyuhyun chuckled. "It's not really a bad thing is it?" he asked. "Yeah it's not. Perhaps you want to rest forever?" Yesung snapped. Kyuhyun chuckled. "I'm just kidding, hyung," he said.

   "Oppa! That was mean of you for not telling me it was a dead end just now!" Sunny cried as she met Ryeowook again after three hours of separating. Ryeowook laughed. "I'm just kidding around," he replied. "Kidding around?! That was a mean joke!" she said as she smacked his arm.

   Ryeowook rubbed his arm. "Let's walk together and find the way out," he said. "Oh sure. I had not met anyone else," Sunny replied. After thirty minutes of walking, they came to a stop. They were exhausted. The maze was so big. How could anyone get out of here within a day? They sat down. Sunny leaned her head against his shoulder.

   "Sunny? Ryeowook?" someone called. They turned. It was Sungmin. Sunny quickly shifted her head. She felt guilty. For some reason, she felt as though she was cheating on Sungmin even though she did not. "Hyung?" Ryeowook asked. Sungmin glared at him. He went over to Sunny.

   "Tired?" he asked coldly. Sunny nodded, keeping her gaze on the ground. It was only 9.30am. Sungmin scowled at her. Sunny shifted uncomfortably. "Oppa...." she called. Sungmin pouted. Ryeowook stopped hjmself from laughing. "Someone is jealous," Ryeowook sang happily.

   Sungmin glared at him causing Ryeowook to shut up. "Oppa, didn't I tell you that I will love you always and forever?" Sunny asked. "You did but you leaned your head against his shoulder. You had never done that to me," Sungmin replied. Ryeowook laughed out loud. "Someone is really jealous," he teased, trying to lighten the mood.

   All he did was to make it worse. The atmosphere became tense. Sunny did not know what to do. "Wait. Why aren't you killing each other?" she asked. Ryeowook and Sungmin glared at Sunny. "Do you have to bring that up now?" Sungmin asked. "Yeah, in front of a jealous boyfriend...." Ryeowook teased again.

   "You are seriously........." Sunny trailed off. "Irritating!" Sungmin continued. "Well, if you don't want me here just say so," Ryeowook pouted as he stood up. "No, Ryeowook-ah, that's not what we mean," Sunny said quickly. "Right, Sungmin oppa?" she asked. "Actually that's what I want..." he mumbled.

   "What did you say?" Ryeowook asked. Sunny smacked Sungmin's arm. "Well, we did not say we don't want you here," Sungmin said as he gave Ryeowook a fake smile. "Huh. Liar," Ryeowook muttered but he did stay. "Let's search for the way out together," Sunny said.

   Yoona walked around alone. Whenever she met someone, she would just avoid them. She did not utter a single word to them. She left them puzzled by her actions. She used to be so lively but now.... Many things had changed, she told herself. She walked wherever the path took her to.

    Suddenly, someone tackled her on the back. She fell to the ground with a loud thud. Ouch. She looked at her attacker. It was Seohyun. "So, you're going to kill me now?" she asked cynically. "Bingo," Seohyun replied. Yoona laughed. "You're no match for me, Seohyun. Go back to your old innocent self," she said as she stood up to leave.

   Seohyun hissed. She was mad by Yoona's words. She threw her high heels that she was wearing to Yoona. Yoona dodged. The high heels landed just behind her. Seohyun lunged at Yoona. Both of them dropped to the ground. Seohyun grabbed Yoona's hair and began to pull it.

   "You.....," Yoona said through her teeth. Due to the pain and anger that she felt, she swore. She pushed Seohyun so that Seohyun was lying on the ground. She tried to attack Seohyun but Seohyun had fast reflexes. She kicked Yoona's stomach using the leg that she had high heels on.

   Yoona winced in pain. Not my stomach again... Seohyun stood up and pushed Yoona to the ground. She was on top of Yoona. She covered Yoona's nose and mouth to prevent her from breathing. Yoona struggled. She was getting weaker and weaker. Her hands tried to look for a weapon.

   She got hold of Seohyun's high heels the one that Seohyun had thrown to her. She stabbed Seohyun using the high heels using much more force than she intended to due to her desperation to live. Seohyun let go of her. Yoona took in a deep breath. She looked at Seohyun.

   "I would not have attacked you if not for self-defense," she said quietly. She knew that there was nothing she could do anymore. If she let Seohyun live, Seohyun would just go after her again. Then, she heard someone clap. "Well, you're so brave," Yuri said. She was on her right side.

   Yoona turned to her left but there were Sunny, Sungmin and Ryeowook. All of them who had invited her to join their alliance. "What? Are you all going to kill me now?" she asked. "No," Yuri replied. "We want to know your decision," Ryeowook said. "What decision?" Sunny asked.

   "We invite her to join our alliance last night," Yuri explained. "We also invite her to join our alliance last night," Sungmin said blankly. "Oh great," Yuri said sarcastically.

   "What's your choice, Yoona?" Ryeowook asked.

 

Author's Note:

How is Chapter 5?? I'm so glad my exams finished today! :) What is Yoona's choice? Enjoy reading the next chapter!! :) Thank you for reading.

P/S: Happy Birthday Sunny!! :) I already decide Yoona's choice so I remove the poll..