Everything Ends With His Death

Kill or Be Killed

      Everyone was quiet for awhile. Sunny blinked back her tears. She wanted to let Ryeowook stay alive and torture him as much as she could. But she was afraid that she would torture him too much. That was why she wanted to kill him. She pulled out a knife. The knife that Eunhyuk used to kill himself using her hands.

      "Wait, Sunny-ah," Yesung said.

      "Don't try to change my mind," Sunny snapped.

      "Yoona told me to tell you something before she died," Yesung said.

      That caught both Ryeowook's and Sunny's attention. They looked at him in confusion. 

      "She told me to tell you, Sunny, that she loves you and not to seek revenge. She said that you won't be any better than Eunhyuk if you do. She told me to tell you not to be like Taeyeon. She said that revenge is not the way. Killing Ryeowook is not the way. Don't kill him," Yesung said.

      "Taeyeon," Sunny breathed. She blinked back her tears, remembering the night in the House of Mirrors. She remembered the hatred in her eyes. She remembered how Taeyeon had changed because of Leeteuk's death. She remembered it all. Sunny knew that she was behaving exactly like Taeyeon. She knew but the worst thing of all was she could do nothing to stop it. Her grief over Sungmin's death caused her to change. Her rage at Eunhyuk for killing him caused her to be heartless. Her hatred to Ryeowook for hating Sungmin caused her to be exactly like Taeyeon. Revenge...? What was the use of it?

      Sunny began to doubt her decision. Maybe she should not kill Ryeowook. She hesitated for awhile. She thought about it for awhile. Without realising, tears began to drop again. Her eyes were swollen. She whimpered. She truly did not know what to do. It was then she remembered exactly why she wanted to kill Ryeowook. To avoid torturing him if he was still alive. But deep inside her heart, she knew that it was just an excuse. An excuse to kill him.

      "Sunny-ah," Ryeowook said.

      "Don't talk to me!" Sunny yelled. "Because of you, I began to feel as though the world had come to an end! Because of your stupid jealousy, Sungmin oppa is dead! I hate you, you know that? I really hate you."

      "Sunny-ah, remember what Yoona had said?" Yesung tried to talk to Sunny calmly.

      "I know. I know what Yoona said is true," Sunny said.

      "Then, don't kill him," Yesung said.

      "Why should I not kill him? He ruined my freaking life," Sunny snapped.

      "Because you won't find peace by killing him," Yesung replied.

      "How do you know that?" Sunny demanded.

      Yesung shrugged. Sunny made her decision. "I'll kill him."

      Then, she walked forward. Ryeowook instinctively staggered backwards. Yesung tried to hold Sunny back but Sunny was too quick. She jumped on Ryeowook causing both of them to fall to the ground, with Sunny on top of him. Sunny then stabbed Ryeowook on his stomach and got off him.

      "Sunny-ah! Ryeowook-ah!" Yesung called. He approached them. But out of the corner of his eyes, he saw two people emerge from behind. He turned. "Manager hyung...?" he croaked out.

      "Let's get out of here," Super Junior's manager said.

      "What the hell?! You've been here all along?!!" Sunny yelled at her manager.

      "You knew about this stupid game and you did nothing to stop it?!!" Yesung shouted.

      "You let them die just like that?!!!" Sunny shrieked.

      "How could you?!" Yesung asked.

      "This is just too...unbelievable. I can't believe this!" Sunny sighed.

      "We have to get out of here quick," SNSD's manager snapped.

      "Wait...but Ryeowook is still alive. He's breathing.." Yesung protested.

      "We'll leave him here to bleed to death," Super Junior's manager replied.

      "Hyung! You just can't let him die just like that!" Yesung shouted.

      "Don't be stubborn! I want to get out of here quickly. Since Ryeowook is half-dead anyway, we'll just let him die. It's easier that  way. We won't have to wait. Let's leave right now!" SNSD's manager said.

      The managers grabbed Sunny and Yesung and dragged them out of the amusement park....leaving Ryeowook to bleed to death....

Ryeowook's POV:

     I could not believe that manager hyung had left me to die. To bleed to death.  I winced in pain. Using my remaining strength, I pulled out the knife from my abdomen. Blood ooze out from my stomach. God, it hurts. I was still lying down. Maybe I deserved this. Maybe this is the punishment that I'd receive for killing them... Oh, I'm glad. If I die, I would get to meet Sooyoung again, right?

      My eyes were half-closed. But I could still see a girl approached me. She kneeled down beside me. Wait. That girl was Sooyoung... Is Sooyoung still alive? No, I killed her, right? I did kill her, right? I was confused.

      As if answering my question, the girl that looked like Sooyoung said,"Oppa, you did not kill me. Yoona saved me using Sunny's first-aid kit."

     What?! Why didn't Yoona tell me? All this while, I thought that I was a monster for killing her. And I killed Hyoyeon and Heechul for nothing! Wait, I must be hallucinating again, right?

     "Since I still love you, oppa, oh yes, I do. Unbelievable, right? I wanted to hate you but I just can't. Since I love you, I'll save you. Using Sunny's first-aid kit, the one that Yoona left behind after she mended my wounds," Sooyoung said.

     That was the last thing I heard before I fainted.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

No One's POV:

     Yesung sat in the car grumpily. He cursed his manager silently using the worst bad word that he could come up with. Sunny sat beside him, crying again. The car drove on. Suddenly, he received a text from Sooyoung.

Oppa, Ryeowook is still alive. I mended his wounds. But, I left him there alone. Take him somewhere. I'm not really ready to face him yet. I'm not sure if I would be able to forgive him or not. Go to the amusement park as soon as possible. Take care of him secretly, okay?

     Yesung sighed before he replied.

I'll try to go there as soon as possible. What about you? How will you live your life?

     A minute passed before he received a reply.

I don't know about that. Maybe I'll go to Japan to find a life there. I don't know. Just take care of Ryeowook oppa for me, okay? But don't tell him that I'm going to Japan.

    Yesung sighed.

Goodluck in your new life. I wish the best for you. Don't worry, I'll take care of Ryeowook.

Okay, oppa. Thank you. Goodluck in the new group you'll be joining.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

     Ryeowook woke up and he saw Yesung was looking at him with a worried expression.

     "I thought I'm dead?" he said.

     "No, you're not. But the staff all thought you're dead," Yesung answered.

     "Where am I?" Ryeowook asked.

     "An apartment I rent for you. Rest well and don't ever go out of the house," Yesung said.

     "Hyung, Sooyoung is still alive, right?" Ryeowook asked.

     Yesung bit his lip before nodding. Ryeowook deserved to know the truth after all.

      "Hyung, I'll find her. I swear I will. I will find her. No matter how far it'll take me, I will find her. And I'll do whatever it takes for her to forgive me," Ryeowook said, determined.

      "Okay, Ryeowook-ah. But right now, you have to rest, You're still weak," Yesung said.

      "I swear I will find her even if it costs me my life," Ryeowook promised to himself.

 

 

Author's Note:

At last, I finish my fanfic. My first completed fanfic! :) I'll be making a sequel of this story one day but not now. I'm not sure yet when but please wait for it. I'll notify you when I decide the time is right to make a sequel of this story. Anyways, if you're waiting for me to write a sequel for my story, you may read my other fanfics while waiting.

My Boyfriend Is On Probation

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/202357/my-boyfriend-is-on-probation-snsd-sungmin-sunny-sunsun-superjunior

SMTOWN Survival Camp: Find The Zombie

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/214246/smtown-survival-camp-find-the-zombie-dbsk-fxband-shinee-sment-snsd-superjunior-exo

My new fanfic,

Amateur Detectives

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/217012/amateur-detectives-2ne1-kara-mblaq-shinee-snsd-superjunior-exo

Thank you to those of you who support me! Thank you to those of you who did not unsubscribe when Yoona and Sungmin died as I noticed that there were some people who unsubscribed right after they died. Thank you to those of you who subscribed to me even though the story is ending. Thank you to those of you who commented on this story. To my silent readers, I hope you'll comment... Thank you all for reading! I hope you'll support me in the future too! :) Feel free to post on my wall to ask question or anything!