His Crazy Revenge

Kill or Be Killed

Dear SNSD and SJ members,

     Kyuhyun and Sungmin died at the last game. This time, you will play the _______ Rollercoaster. Choose the right seat if you want to survive because if you choose the wrong seat, you'll die unless the person sitting next to you saves you. You may choose where you want to sit at. This is the pairings:

Heechul and Jessica

Hyoyeon and Ryeowook

Yoona and Yesung

Eunhyuk and Shindong

Sunny

      Goodluck in this game!

From,

Lee Soo Man

      Sunny sighed. It to sit alone at the rollercoaster without any partner. Without anybody to hold her hand when she was scared. Without anybody to tell her everything was going to be all right. She chose to sit at the back on the right seat, leaving her left seat alone. If Sungmin was with her, she would not be alone. Sungmin oppa is dead, she told herself for the thousandth time that night.

     Yesung sat on the right while Yoona sat on the left. "I hope we'll get out of this alive," Yesung said. "Me too," Yoona replied. They buckled their seatbelts. Eunhyuk sat beside Shindong. Eunhyuk did not have to kill Kyuhyun. His revenge was finished. He flashed a smile to Shindong and buckled his seatbelt. He sat on the left while Shindong sat on the right. He shuddered at the memory of seeing Donghae fall.

     Jessica shifted uncomfortably and sat on the right seat of the rollercoaster while Heechul sat on the left. "Thank you for saving me," she said. "Save you? As if I would do that. I was only dragging you out of there because I thought you were Hyoyeon," Heechul said causing Jessica to look at him in a strange way.

    "Do I look like your partner?" she muttered to herself. Hyoyeon buckled her seatbelt. She was sitting on the left while Ryeowook was sitting on the right. The ride soon started. Sunny did not let out even a single sound as the ride began to speed up. She was just too devastated over Sungmin's death.

    Jessica let out a high-pitched scream as the ride began to speed up. She was so scared. Her heart felt as if it might drop anytime. Her legs were becoming more of like a jelly. Her legs felt numb. The ride was long. Not long later, Hyoyeon's seat gave way. She screamed. Her hand grabbed onto the safetybar.

    Hyoyeon was dangling with her hand holding onto the safetybar in the sky. "Ryeowook oppa, help me!" she screamed. Ryeowook looked at her. He tried to grab at her hand and pull her up but something stopped him. She is Heechul's partner, the person who forces you to kill Sooyoung. He hesitated.

    You can avenge Sooyoung's death. First, Hyoyeon. Second, Heechul. Then, lastly, you...... A voice inside his head told him. Avenge Sooyoung's death? Should he do that? Ryeowook was confused. He did not know what to do. They were sitting right in front. Hyoyeon screamed with all her might. She was desperate to live.

    Don't save her. She's the cause of Sooyoung's death..... Ryeowook tried to get the voice out of his head. That voice was evil. Crazy. I'm crazy just like you.... the voice said. He ignored the voice and took Hyoyeon's hand to pull her up. Don't help her. She will just kill you in the end! the voice shouted. She wanted to kill Sooyoung.... Don't save her....

      Ryeowook tried to pull Hyoyeon up. You stupid fool! Hyoyeon wanted to kill Sooyoung! She's Heechul's accomplice! Your accomplice in killing Sooyoung! Let her die! She deserves it! the voice kept on provoking him. Ryeowook loosen his grip on Hyoyeon's hand. Hyoyeon would live if he pulled her up but she would die if he let go. Her life was in his hands.

      "Oppa, please save me! I'll do anything you ask!" Hyoyeon pleaded. Ryeowook was slowly letting go of her hand, tormenting her at the same time by the suspense whether he would save her or not. If you let go....then you're truly a monster.... You're not a monster... another voice said. Ryeowook was confused.

       He did not know whether to save Hyoyeon or not. He took in a deep breath. And slowly..... he let go of Hyoyeon's hand.

Hyoyeon's POV:

     Falling? It felt like flying if you do not think about landing. If you do not think about dying, it was fun. As I was falling, I saw a figure standing near the Haunted House. The person looked up and faced me. The person smirked. "Impossible....you're dead... Lee Soo Man says so..." I breathed my last words as I landed.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short and boring chapter! I was having a writer's block on how Hyoyeon was going to die. Who is the mysterious person? Who will die next? What will happen to Ryeowook now? Read on and you'll find out! Enjoy reading the next chapter! :)