Chapter 18

Kill or Be Killed

     Yesung quickly grabbed Ryeowook and forced him to ride the same horse as him. Ryeowook just did what Yesung wanted him to do. He was now sitting right behind Yesung at the same horse.

     "Oppa, you can't stay at the same horse for too long!" Sunny yelled.

     "We can! This seat won't break as if this seat break, we would both die and Super Junior won't have any winners!" Yesung assured her.

     Ryeowook suddenly hugged Yesung.

     "Hyung," he whimpered.

     "Hey, Ryeowook-ah. Why are you hugging me?" Yesung asked.

     "Hyung, I've done so many bad things. I'm a monster. I killed Sooyoung. Then, I killed Hyoyeon. Lastly, I killed Heechul hyung," Ryeowook sobbed into Yesung's shoulders.

     Yesung's whole body shook as Ryeowook kept on crying. "You're not a monster. Yoona told me to tell you that you're not a monster," he comforted.

     "Stop saying that I'm not a monster! You know that I am! I killed people! I killed someone that I love!" Ryeowook yelled.

     "Stop saying you are a monster. You had never been a monster and would never be a monster," Yesung said.

     "I'm not innocent as you think," he replied bitterly. "Can you believe that I had killed Sooyoung just because I made a deal with Eunhyuk? Eunhyuk will kill someone for me and I'll kill someone for him. He told me to kill Sooyoung and I told him to kill Sungmin. And we did it. We killed them."

     "It's all in the past, now. You can turn over a new leaf," Yesung said.

     "I'm crazy. I hallucinated," Ryeowook replied.

     "Hallucinated?"

     "Yeah. I kept seeing Sooyoung. She's mad at me for killing her," he said.

     "You're seeing here because...." Yesung trailed off. Because she's still alive. You're not hallucinating, he continued silently. "Because you feel guilty."

     "I hate feeling guilty. I hate seeing Sunny's face. I hate everything about this world! I hate every single person living on Earth!" Ryeowook yelled.

     "No. You feel that you hate everybody in this world but you actually hate yourself," Yesung replied.

     "Why would I hate myself?" Ryeowook asked.

     "For making the deal with Eunhyuk. For killing Sooyoung. For not saving Hyoyeon when she fell during the rollercoaster. For pushing-"

     "STOP IT!!!" Ryeowook yelled. He stopped hugging Yesung and covered his ears. Yesung's words rang into his head like a recorder. As much as he wanted to deny it. As much as he wanted to tell himself that it was not true. As much as he told himself that he hated the world not himself, a part of him knew. Knew that all of Yesung's words were true. And he needed to face it in order to deal with it. He was scared. He was afraid that he was not able to deal with it.

     "Ryeowook-ah, hold on to me. You'll fall," Yesung said.

     Ryeowook hugged Yesung tightly, this time crying with all his might. He felt remorse. Regret. But what's the point of feeling regret? Sooyoung won't come back from the dead....

     Yesung flinched guiltily as soon as Ryeowook hugged him again. He should have told Ryeowook that Sooyoung was still alive. He badly wanted to tell him. But he could not betray Sooyoung. Sooyoung could not handle another betrayal. Yesung knew Sooyoung could not. He closed his eyes and wondered what was the best decision was.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

      "Krystal-ah, I'm so damn tired," Minho said.

      "You're not even halfway done, oppa," Krystal snapped.

      "I feel helpless here." Jessica sighed.

      "What do you mean that I'm not even halfway done?! I'm three-quarter done!" Minho exclaimed.

      "Okay. I'll ocntinue with the another quarter," Krystal replied.

      Minho sat down. "So, the explanation?"

     Jessica sighed. "First of all, a lot of SNSD and Super Junior had died."

      "What? How?" Minho asked, shocked.

      "We killed one another. I only killed Shindong oppa though. And if I had not killed him, I would not have met Krystal," Jessica said.

      "That's crazy," Minho stated.

      "As if we don't know that. Anyway, I think the only people left alive are Sunny, Heechul, Yesung and Ryeowook. I'm not sure if anypne had died yet or not. I'm supposed to be dead but I faked my death," Jessica explained.

      "What do you get after killing each other?" MInho asked.

      "The winner from Super Junior and SNSD will form a group along with other members from different groups," Jessica said again.

      "You mean, the winner from Super Junior will join SHINee and the winner from SNSD will join F(x)?" Minho asked.

      "No! That's not what I mean! What I mean is that some other groups will play this game too and the winner will form a group with the other winners," Jessica said.

      "You're saying that....?" Krystal asked suddenly.

      "Yes. If my prediction is correct, F(x) and SHINee will play this game soon," Jessica said.

      Krystal continued digging in silence. After fifteen minutes, it was done. Jessica looked at the hole, disgusted. She hesitated for awhile before crawling into the hole. After getting out of the hole, Jessica looked at herself. She was dirty. Minho and Krystal exchanged looks before bursting into laughter.

      "Shut the hell up, both of you," she snapped.

      After controlling her laughter, Krystal said,"Unnie, let's clean you up!" With that, Jessica had officially managed to get out of the amusement park, alive.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

     The ride soon ended. The 'metal thorns' had disappeared. Ryeowook and Yesung got off the horse and went over to Sunny. Sunny bit her lower lip nervously.

      "So?" Yesung asked.

      "What?" Sunny replied.

      "Either Ryeowook or I will stay alive," Yesung said.

      "I'm aware of that," Sunny said.

      "Kill me and let Ryeowook live," Yesung said.

      "No! Kill me! I've done too many bad things. I deserve to die," Ryeowook said.

      "Death is too easy for you, Ryeowook oppa," Sunny said suddenly with so much hatred in her eyes and voice.

      "What?" Ryeowook asked.

      "Don't you realise that you deserve to suffer instead of dying?! Don't you realise the pain you've caused me?!" she shrieked in fury. Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes.

      "You knew?" Ryeowook asked, shocked. "You knew about the deal?!"

      "Of course I do, you idiot! That's not the whole story, you know. I did not tell you the whole story about what happened between me and Eunhyuk oppa. Eunhyuk oppa told me to kill him. Before he killed himself using my hands, he told me about both of your deal! Do you know how hurt I was?! I was a crying mess! You know that I love Sungmin oppa with all my heart! He's everything to me! Why did you have to tell Eunhyuk to kill him?! Why?!!" Sunny shouted.

      "Sunny-ah, why didn't you tell me that you knew?" Ryeowook asked.

      "Why?!! You dare to ask me why when you're the one who's supposed to tell me why you hate Sungmin oppa so much?!" Sunny snapped. Tears had made their way down her cheeks.

      Ryeowook smiled bitterly. "He stole my place."

      "Ryeowook-ah, what do you mean by that?" Yesung asked.

      "I wanted to be the Aegyo King, you know when we first debuted. But he took that title first. I don't really care about that, you know. But I'm jealous. I'm jealous that you and him were close. I'm jealous that Kyuhyun and him were close. I'm jealous by the fact that he had his own talents. Martial arts. While me? I know the basics just like the rest of the Super Junior members. Dance and sing," Ryeowook said.

     "Jealousy?! That's it?!!" Sunny exclaimed.

     "Ryeowook-ah, you know that I'm closer to you than I'm closer to Sungmin," Yesung said.

     "Really? Because it sure doesn't seem like it! Do you know what I hate the most about all of you?!" Ryeowook replied. "I hate the way you treat me like a kid! I hate that all of you seem to forget that I'm a legal adult! I hate it!"

     "Let's talk in a calm and rational way," Yesung said.

     "No, Yesung oppa. I'd made a decision. Since I'm a merciful person, I'm going to kill Ryeowook oppa," Sunny said with bits of hatred in her voice.

 

 

Author's Note:

Please note that about what Ryeowook feels towards his groupmates and Sungmin is merely my imagination. It would be what I feel if someone treated me like a kid when I'm a legal adult. Will Sunny kill Ryeowook? Or will Yesung knock some sense into her? Will Sunny be able to forgive Ryeowook? So, Jessica managed to get out of the amusement park! :) If you're wondering about Sooyoung, she will appear in the next chapter! Wow. Am I at the second last chapter already?! Unbelievable... Maybe I'll update the last chapter tomorrow if I have the time. Thank you for reading! Do comment! Enjoy reading the next chapter! :)