Goodbye.....Fish Oppa....

Kill or Be Killed

     Yoona looked at them uncertainly. "30 seconds to go until 10..." Yuri said. "Let's work together," Yoona said at last. Sunny raised her eyebrow. "Who?" Ryeowook asked. "All of us," Yoona replied. "No way!" Yuri protested. "Why not?" Sungmin asked. "Only two of us will win," she replied.

   "Work together first. Then kill each other," Ryeowook said. "Just kill me already," Sunny snapped. "Be careful of what you wish for," Yuri warned. "Do you want to work together or not?" Yoona asked impatiently. "If no then..... your regret." Yoona pretended as though she wanted to walk away.

   "Okay. We'll work together!" Yuri yelled. Yoona hid a smile. "Oh well. We don't have to kill anyone now since we all have some money. I mean I'm getting mine after this stupid maze race," she said. "Who killed Tiffany?" Sunny asked. "Me," Yuri replied. "I just realise something," Sunny said. "What is it?" Sungmin asked.

    "All three girls have some money when Yoona receive hers," Sunny said. Ryeowook and Sungmin glared at her. Sunny just laughed softly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Jessica stopped walking when she saw someone lying on the ground. She quickly rushed to him. Oh great, it was Siwon. Someone had killed him. Who would stop her and Seohyun from arguing again? She kept on walking and stopped when she heard a familiar laugh.

   The laugh belonged to Sunny. She instinctively backed away. She heard footsteps fading. Jessica sighed in relief when she realised that they were going to the opposite of her direction. She quickly walked ahead and turned to her left instead of her right where she heard Sunny's laugh.

   Jessica stopped. Her instincts told her to turn right. She hesitated. She turned right. She gasped as she saw Seohyun lying on the ground, dead. The maknae and leader of SNSD were dead. For some reason, she cried as she looked at Seohyun's corpse. She did not know what to feel.

   Happy that Seohyun was dead? Sad? Angry? Was Jessica really capable of killing someone? Is she a killer-to-be? She did not know what to do. She wiped her tears. What to do? She sighed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

   Shindong dropped to the ground as soon as he saw the exit to the maze race. He had not met anyone at all in the maze. He quickly stood up and exited the maze. At last!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Donghae and Eunhyuk were walking around the amusement park when Donghae received a text. They had just gotten out of the maze fifteen minutes ago. It wrote:

    Meet me at _______ Rollercoaster!

   "Who is it from?" Eunhyuk asked. "Kyuhyun," Donghae answered. "Don't go," Eunhyuk said. "Why?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk but his lip. He had a bad feeling. "Just don't," he said. "Don't worry. Nothing will happen," Donghae assured him. They went to the ______ Rollercoaster.

   When they arrived at the ______ Rollercoster, Sooyoung and Kyuhyun were there to greet them. "Hello, oppa," she smiled brightly. "Let's play a game," Kyuhyun said. "What game? Starcraft?" Eunhyuk asked cynically. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "The game that we're going to play is simple. Donghae oppa and I will ride the rollercoaster first then Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk oppa will ride next. Who screams lose," Sooyoung explained the game.

   Donghae nodded. Sooyoung quickly ride the rollercoaster siiting right in front on the left side while Donghae had to sit on the right side. Sooyoung smiled mysteriously at Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. As the ride went on, Kyuhyun just smiled evilly and stared at the rollercoaster.

   Eunhyuk looked at him suspiciously. He's planning something, Eunhyuk thought to himself. Kyuhyun tapped his foot impatiently. As the car of the rollercoaster right went upside down, something bad happened. (I don't know what it's called so I called it car of the rollercoaster)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Sooyoung screamed with all her might. She was not afraid actually. She screamed just for fun. She knew that she had said if anybody screamed, he or she will lose. As they were going upside down, Donghae's seatbelt unbuckled. Donghae fell from the car of the rollercoaster upside down.

   "Goodbye, Fish oppa," Sooyoung called. "Blame Seohyun for your death."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk screamed as he saw Donghae fall. Kyuhyun just laughed softly. Donghae had landed on the ground. Eunhyuk rushed towards him. He wept and wept. Kyuhyun trailed behind him.

   "Why?!! Cho Kyuhyun, tell me why!!" Eunhyuk yelled. "Why?? You know the reason why, Eunhyuk," Kyuhyun replied lazily.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Sorry if it's boring in this chapter. I'll try to make it interesting in the next chapter. Who will die next? How does the seatbelt unbuckled so suddenly? Thank you for reading!! I'll make it up to you for the short and boring chapter.....

 

eunhaeheart.jpg

Cute Eunhae!! :)

SunSun-Sungmin-Sunny-super-generation-su

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtEU2qawDmHn0e2dKK7be

My favourite <3

35k2uy1.jpg

Don't ask me where the rest of the members are.... I don't know...

I do not own any of these photos. I get all of them from Google...

Enjoy reading this fanfic!!! :)