Carousel Game

Kill or Be Killed

      "Krystal-ah, where in this world did you get this drill from?!" Jessica hissed. The only thing that was separating them was the gate. They were lucky that the gate was not made of bricks and there were holes at the gate so that they could talk. What made everything go perfectly was there were bushes that covered them from being seen.

      "I borrowed it. I'm trying to make a hole here so that you can crawl out," Krystal replied.

      "This ground is shaking for God's sake! Won't people be coming here to check what's causing the shaking?" Jessica asked.

      "It's not an earthquake, my dear unnie. They won't be coming here. They're playing a game right now," Krystal said.

      "How do you know that?" Jessica demanded.

      "I eavesdropped on Lee Soo Man's conversation with God-knows who," Krystal replied.

      "And what's that shovel for?" Jessica asked, pointing at the shovel next to Krystal.

       "After drilling a hole, I'll be digging," Krystal replied.

       "You're doing all this for me?" Jessica asked, touched.

       "Well, actually I'm not the pne who digs using the shovel," Krystal said.

       "Who?" Jessica asked.

       Jessica's question was answered when she saw someone run over to Krystal. "Krystal-ah, why did you call me here for?" he asked.

        It was Minho. Jessica blinked. "Jung Soojung! Why did you include someone else?!" she asked.

        "Well, I'm not that strong enough," Krystal replied. "Minho oppa, can you dig a hole under the gate so that my unnie can crawl out?"

        "What?!" Minho exclaimed.

        "Since you're here anyway, you'd better do it or else I'll never talk to you again," Krystal threatened.

        Minho groaned. "All right. But you owe me an explanation why you're doing this."

        "Deal," Krystal said. "Now, get to work!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

        The mysterious shaking had stopped. Heechul, Sunny, Ryeowook and Yesung were relieved.

        "What was that?" Sunny asked.

        "I don't know," Heechul said.

        All of their talkings were stopped when they noticed the screen in front of them.

Dear Survivors,

Congratulations for surviving up until now. Especially to my niece, Sunny, who is the winner out of all SNSD. She had won, so she would not be joining the Super Junior members in this game. You all know Hyoyeon and Yoona had died in the previous game. Shindong and Jessica had died afterwards.

So this game, the guys will be riding the Carousel. Just choose anywhere you want to sit at but beware! If you stay at one seat for too long, the seat will break and you'll die, as there will be 'metal thorns' at the ground. So, you have to find a way to move from one seat to another. If you're tall, you have a great advantage. The duration for when the seat is going to fall won't be revealed. Just find it out yourself. To make this game more fun, you can push your own group members to the ground to kill them.

Goodluck in this game and let's see who will survive!

From,

Lee Soo Man

      "I won't be joining in this game?" Sunny asked, surprised.

      "Of course not," Heechul said.

      "We won't be killing each other in this game, right?" Yesung asked.

      "No, we won't," Ryeowook said.

      "Let's ride the Carousel then!" Heechul said.

      "It feels as though we're fighting for Sunny," Yesung joked.

      "Why, hyung? Do you like her?" Ryeowook asked.

      "No, I was just trying to lighten up the atmosphere," Yesung replied.

      "It's not funny," Heechul said.

      "I've got that figured out," Yesung said.

      The three of them boarded the horse. All of them sat far away from one another. As soon as they had sat on top of the horse, the 'metal thorns' appeared on the floor. It was very sharp. Heechul shuddered. Then, the ride began. Ryeowook was trying to find a way to move from one horse to another. He held onto the pole and tried to stretch his leg. His leg managed to get a grip on another horse. He stretched his arm, trying to get a hold of the horse but it was kind of difficult. At last, he managed to get a hold of the pole.

      After securing his grip, he stretched his another arm and got a hold of the pole. He quickly 'transferred' his other leg to the new horse. Seeing what Ryeowook had done, Heechul and Yesung did the same thing too. Sunny watched from afar.  She was worried for their safety. Anybody could die. They would die if they fall.

     She clasped her hand and muttered a quick prayer for their safety. Without noticing, Ryeowook had gotten close to Heechul who was ten times slower than him and Yesung was catching up behind them. Ryeowook looked at Heechul. He felt his hatred all over again. Hatred at Heechul for making him kill Sooyoung. He clenched his fist. Then, he did something unexpected.

      Ryeowook pushed Heechul, who was letting his guard down, to the ground. Heechul who was caught off guard, fell to the ground. His knees, face, chest and arms were pricked with those 'metal thorns'. He was bleeding to death. This was torture. He was dying a slow death....

      Yesung was taken aback by Ryeowook's actions. "Ryeowook-ah..." he murmured.

      Ryeowook turned to look at him. There were tears in his eyes. Yesung was catching up with him. Soon, he would be sitting opposite of Ryeowook.

     "Yesung hyung...." Ryeowook said. "Kill me. Push me. Kill me before I kill you. I don't want you to die. I don't want to kill you. You took care of me all this years. I appreciate it. But I don't want to kill you. Neither do I want you to die. So, push me. Kill me."

     Yesung looked at him. "Ryeowook-ah, why are you spouting nonsense? I'm not going to kill you."

     Then, Yesung noticed that Ryeowook's horse was about to break.

 

 

Author's Note:

Will Ryeowook live or die? Will Yesung kill him first or will he kill Yesung first? Who will win? Ryeowook or Yesung? Will Jessica manage to get out of there, with Krystal's and Minho's help? What will happen to Sooyoung? First of all, I want to say that this fanfic will end in two more chapters. Then, I'm going to write another story like this for other groups but I won't be writing the fanfic even though this fanfic is finished. Because I still need to 'study' about certain groups. So, if I decide to write that fanfic, I will make sure to notify you in case you want to read it.

Anyways, I deleted another one of my fanfics because I was quite bored with it. And I created a new one. Do read it if you want but I haven't updated the fanfic yet as I still have not straightened out the story plot.

SMTOWN Survival Camp: Find The Zombie

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/214246/smtown-survival-camp-find-the-zombie-dbsk-fxband-shinee-sment-snsd-superjunior-exo

Thank you for reading! Please do comment! :) Enjoy reading the next chapter!