Chapter 15

Kill or Be Killed

No One's POV:

      "You," Yesung said. Sooyoung smiled.

      "Is that all what she wants you to tell Ryeowook oppa?" she asked.

      "Well, she told me to tell him that you're still alive," he replied.

      "Don't tell him," Sooyoung immediately said.

      "Why not? I wouldn't want him to live his life, feeling guilty! Yoona wouldn't want that too," Yesung snapped.

      "I'm hurt! I thought he loved me! I thought that he would do anything for me! I thought that he would never betray me! But yet he tried to kill me! If Yoona did not save me this morning, I would have died! He tried to kill me. Don' t you get it?! It hurts me so much. He deserves to live his life feeling guilty!" Sooyoung cried.

      "Why can't you just forgive him? Isn't it cruel that you're doing this to him? You're driving him crazy if he still believes that he was the one who killed you. I will tell him the truth," he replied.

      "Please don't. I cannot forgive him. Not yet. Not after what he had done. How would you feel if someone who claims that she loves you, someone who claims that she would never do anything to hurt you, someone that you love, tried to kill you? I feel so betrayed. I feel so....sad," she replied, wiping her tears.

      Life was cruel to her. All she had done was to make a plan for Kyuhyun to kill Donghae but life had punished her so severely. Maybe it was not life. Maybe that was her punishment from God, according to Siwon if he's still alive, for helping Kyuhyun to kill Donghae. Out of all people, why must it be the person that she loved to try to kill her?!

     "But it's still wrong! Yoona wants me to tell him!" Yesung protested.

     "Yoona had no right to tell people that I'm still alive unless I allow her to. And I don't allow her to tell you. So, you have no right to tell Ryeowook!" Sooyoung snapped.

     "I'm still telling him no matter what. Ryeowook is my dongsaeng. I will not let him suffer," he replied.

     "He made me suffer!" she yelled. "Life is so not fair! Why me?! Why must it be me?!"

     "Haven't you heard? Life is never fair," he said.

     "Please oppa," she begged.

     "He thinks himself as a monster for killing you! I bet that his heart is shattering right now! Do you even care?!" Yesung yelled.

     "What about me?! Do you even care about what I feel when he tried to kill me?! Did he care?!!" Sooyoung yelled back.

     "I'm sure he did," he replied.

     "You're wrong. I begged him not to kill me. Begged him! I have my own pride! He ignored me!" she replied, crying.

     "No, you're lying right? Tell me you're lying. Tell me that you did not beg him and he did not ignore you," Yesung whispered hoarsely.

     He could not believe what he had just heard. Ryeowook, ignoring someone's pleas? That was not him. Ryeowook was not heartless. He was very kind. He would never do that. He was weak when it comes to pleading. But he had let go of Hyoyeon's hand just now...

     "I will not tell him," Yesung said.

     Sooyoung looked at him and smiled sadly. Even though it pained her to hear that Ryeowook thinks himself as a monster, even though it pained her not to let Ryeowook know that she was still alive, she had made a decision. She would not kill Ryeowook. All she wanted was to let him suffer because of his one mistake. His one mistake of trying to kill her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

     "I will find a way out for you, unnie," Krystal said.

     "How?" Jessica asked.

     "But you have to do something," Krystal replied.

     "What is it?" Jessica asked.

     "Die," Krystal replied.

     "What do you mean by that?!" Jessica asked.

     Krystal leaned forward and whispered her genius plan. Then, she left for a store to buy something and told Jessica to wait for her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    "Let's sleep on the bench here, tonight," Ryeowook said.

    "Why not at the haunted house?" Sunny asked.

    "I hate that place," he said coldly.

    "But it's cold here," she protested.

    "It's dangerous there," he replied.

    "It still hasn't stop raining. And we're wet. We should find a shelter."

    "I like the rain," he said.

    "Okay then," she replied half-heartedly.

    Both of them went to sleep.  When it was three in the morning, Sunny woke up as she was too cold. She stood up. It had stopped raining. She walked around aimlessly for awhile until she saw someone. Someone with blonde hair. She stopped. Rage was beginning to take over her. Threatening to own her.

    Sunny blinked. Don't let it take over yourself, she told herself.

    "Eunhyuk oppa!" She could not resist calling his name.

     Eunhyuk turned. "Are you going to kill me?"

    "No, I'm not a killer," she replied.

    Something was wrong with Sunny. Eunhyuk could have sworn there was fire in her eyes.

    "Kill me. I won't mind," he said.

    "What?"

    "I don't care anymore. I had my revenge. So what? I had no life. I'm a killer and killers either go to jail for eternity or hang," he said.

    "You should not say that..." Sunny said softly.

    "Go on, kill me. I had no life. Don't forget that I'm the one who killed Sungmin," Eunhyuk provoked.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Ryeowook woke up. He saw that he was alone. Had Sunny left? Good. I'm not going to see her face anymore. I won't be seeing her face anymore. Her face only brings me guilt. But then, he heard footsteps behind him. He turned and saw Sunny, her hands full of blood and her clothes were stained of blood. Yeah right. She left, he thought sarcastically.

    Ryeowook pretended to look shocked. "Sunny-ah, what happened?!"

    Sunny just looked at him. For a second, Ryeowook thought that she was going to kill him by the look of her eyes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

     "Unnie, here's the thing that you'll need," Krystal said as she handed Jessica a plastic bag.

     Jessica smiled. "Thank you."

     "You know what you have to do right?"

     "Of course. Your plan is marvellous," Jessica replied, smiling.

 

 


Author's Note:

What is Krystal's plan on saving Jessica? Will she succeed? Did Sunny kill Eunhyuk? Will Sunny kill Ryeowook? Why? I'm sorry for not updating yesterday! I was planning to but we had to go out all day and at night, my annoying sister was playing the computer. This fanfic will end in about 4 or 5 more chapters. I'm thinking of making another one of F(x), SHINee and EXO but I did not know much about them yet. I don't know who's older than who. So, I'm going to 'study' about EXO first. Anyway, after this fanfic, I'm planning to write a mystery fanfic. To be honest, I can't wait! Because if I manage to complete this fanfic, this would be the first time I complete a chaptered story.

Yes. I've written stories before but all of them are incomplete. Because I'm kind of bored with it. But I guess your comments make me wanting to write it unitl it completes! :) Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting! I hope you'll enjoy reading the next chapter. :)