It's Better This Way

Kill or Be Killed

     "She won't kill herself," Ryeowook said. The three of them looked at him. "How do you know?" Eunhyuk asked. Ryeowook burst into laughter. All of them gave him an Are-You-Crazy look. "Common sense, of course," he replied. Sunny raised her eyebrow. "Don't you get it? She has no weapon to kill herself with except if anyone were to throw that fire extinguisher at her," he said.

    "But the glass of the windows..." Yoona trailed off. All of them looked at the window. There were no broken pieces of the window anywhere at all. "All of them had fallen outside. Sunny threw her handphone inside the train which caused the broken pieces of glass to be shattered and fell to the ground outside the train. If she were to throw her handphone from outside the train, then, the glass would shatter and fell to the seats inside the train. Get it?" Ryeowook explained.

     "She will still kill herself when we get off this ride," Eunhyuk pointed out. "What I meant is now," Ryeowook replied.

Ryeowook's POV:

    I cheered mentally when I saw him die right in front of my eyes. I found out Eunhyuk's plan all by myself. He used Sungmin's weakness. Love. Eunhyuk hyung is so smart. If only I'm as smart as he is on how to kill Sungmin who knows martial arts, Sooyoung wouldn't have died, I could not help it but thought about it.

   Eunhyuk did not even have to fight physically with Sungmin. All he had to do was to act as though he wanted to kill Sunny. Then, Sungmin would save her and sacrifice his life for her. I did not have to kill Sooyoung if only I was as smart as Eunhyuk....

No One's POV:

    Yesung, Shindong, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Heechul and Kyuhyun sat on the ground. "We have no reason to kill each other now. So why don't we sit here peacefully until the ride ends?" Yesung had suggested Kyuhyun and Heechul almost killed each other. Suddenly, the train stopped moving. All of them slide down the ground.

   "You're squeezing me!!" Jessica yelled as she was pushed to the corner. "Hyung, I can't breathe!" Kyuhyun yelled. "Get off me!" Heechul who was lying on top of Kyuhyun and had Shindong on top of him. Hyoyeon was squeezing Jessica into a corner as Kyuhyun, Heechul and Shindong were trapping them and Hyoyeon needed space. To do that, she had to squeeze Jessica.

    Yesung was the only one who was saved from the 'accident'. He managed to grab a pole to stop himself from sliding further. All of them stood up. Hyoyeon was leaning against the door when a blade came out from the wall on her right. She backed away to her left only to find her head banging into another blade. She stepped to the front quickly. The train began to move again.

    This time, the train shook so hard that it was almost impossible to run. All of them fell down again. Knives, daggers and many other sharp things came out of the wall and the floor. Jessica tried to make her escape. She kept falling down whenever she stood up. There was a cut on Heechul's hand as a knife had accidentally hit him.

    They thought that things could not get worse but they were wrong. Smoke began to fill the part of the train that they were hanging out at before. Hyoyeon ran for her life as soon as she smelt the smoke. Everyone was suffocating. How Hyoyeon managed to escape was a miracle.

    Yesung coughed and tried to stand up. He failed. He tried to crawl to make his escape this time and it worked. Jessica knew that there was no way out. They had let their guards down because they thought there were nothing dangerous there as they had agreed not to kill anyone. She was dying and she knew it.

     Jessica felt no hope. She was falling into the darkness slowly. Then, the glimmer of hope that was gone came back when she felt someone dragging her out of the polluted part of the train. She looked up to see a very familiar-looking face dragging her. Heechul.

     Using his last piece of strength, Shindong stood up and managed to get out of the polluted part of the train. He ran with all his might trying to get away from that part. Fresh air was what he needed. He took in a deep breath. The air was not so fresh but it was better than smoke.

     Kyuhyun coughed. He could not find the strength to stand up. He just lay on the floor. He closed his eyes. He was just too tired. Too tired to move. Too tired to save himself. He began to feel dizzy. I need air, he thought. He wanted to rest. He was just too tired. Rest was what he needed. Maybe it's better this way... That was his last thought as he fell into the darkness.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Sunny cried her eyes out. Yoona hugged her and tried to comfort her. Sunny pulled away from the hug. "Don't cry," Yoona said softly. "How can I not cry? My boyfriend is dead! The person that I love is dead! You don't understand anything!" she yelled. "I do," Eunhyuk replied. He looked sorry for Sunny. Why should he be sorry? He's the one who killed Sungmin! Yoona thought to herself.

   Ryeowook kept quiet and played with the zip at his jacket. He did not feel guilty at all. Actually, he did. But he blocked out all the emotions. He was just tired. He just wanted to crawl into his bed and sleep. After waking up, he just wanted to find out that it was all a dream. He pinched himself. Ouch. So it was true. It was all happening.

    The train was quiet except for Sunny's sob. Eunhyuk-ah, I swear that I will have my revenge. I swear, Sunny vowed silently. Without her realising, she was becoming more like Taeyeon. Then, the ride ended. The first train passengers alighted the bus. Sunny's eyes were red. Yoona had no colour on her face. Eunhyuk looked as though nothing had happened but a little bit sorry. Ryeowook looked tired.

    The second train passengers alighted the train, coughing and taking in a deep breath. "Fresh air," Hyoyeon said gladly. It was the first time she had appreciated oxygen before. Then, a siren rang again. Everyone alive groaned inwardly. They just wanted to rest. What kind of game would they play this time?

 

 

Author's Note:

Kyusunlover: Thank you for the information that you had provided for me. I really appreciate it. I'm really sorry for making Kyuhyun die in this chapter especially after you had helped me. But Kyuhyun got unlucky. His name came up for the tenth person to die. I'm really sorry :(

Rawrish: Once again, I want to thank you for the advice. I followed it and change the tag to Ryeowook as I had already tell you on your wall. I really appreciate it :)

Why did Heechul save Jessica from dying? Why did Lee Soo Man did not allow for them to rest? Who will die next? Enjoy reading the next chapter! :)

P/S: I know that I said on the last chapter that I cannot work on three fanfics. But I cannot help it. This idea came to me last night when I was about to sleep. It would be about SunSun couple. Wait! Don't judge anything yet! I swear that nobody in this fanfic will die!

My Boyfriend Is On Probation

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/202357/my-boyfriend-is-on-probation-snsd-sungmin-sunny-sunsun-superjunior

Do read it if you want! Please do subscribe and comment! Thank you for reading this fanfic and for those of you who did not unsubscribe to it, thank you! :)