The Deal

Kill or Be Killed

     "Just because Seohyun cheated on you with Donghae?!" Eunhyuk yelled. Kyuhyun nodded nonchalantly. "Why? Do you hate me for it?" he asked in a mocking tone. "Damn you to hell!" Eunhyuk yelled. Kyuhyun eyes widened in fake surprise to act innocent. "Did I hear correctly? You damned me to hell? Oh no. Guess I have to go to a church," Kyuhyun replied.

    "Wait. Kyuhyun oppa, it's not you who should go to hell. It's Eunhyuk oppa. He cursed!" Sooyoung said suddenly. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk jumped, startled. They had not realised that the ride had ended. "Well, I cursed. So what? At least I had not killed anyone unlike both of you!" Eunhyuk shouted. He was crying. Crying for his dead best friend. He felt alone. Without Donghae, everything would be incomplete.

   "I did not," Sooyoung replied. Kyuhyun laughed. He took out something like a remote control. It turned out to be a remote control to buckle or unbuckle a seatbelt. He had purposefully pressed the button to make Donghae fall when Sooyoung and him were upside down. "You'll pay for this, Cho Kyuhyun and Choi Sooyoung. From this moment onwards, we are enemies. Watch your back," Eunhyuk said.

   "It's none of your business actually, Eunhyuk-ah or should I call you Eunhyuk-sshi? This is between me, Donghae and Seohyun," Kyuhyun said. Eunhyuk gritted his teeth. "It's my business too as Donghae is my best friend!" he said through his gritted teeth. "And also, that has gotten nothing to do with this too," Eunhyuk said.

   Sooyoung did not know where she get her courage from. All she knew was that she raised her hand and slapped Eunhyuk. "Nobody gets away with it when they call me a ," she snapped. Eunhyuk rubbed his cheek. "Guess what?! Nobody gets away with it when they kill my best friend," he replied before stomping off.

   Eunhyuk headed to the Haunted House as he had no idea where else to go to. He was still crying when he reached there. He wiped his tears quickly. I swear that Kyuhyun and Sooyoung won't get away with it. I will avenge your death, Donghae-ah, he thought to himself. He pushed the front door open and entered it.

   Eunhyuk shivered as soon as he entered it. The house was creepy and dark. He closed the door and decided to explore the house. He walked around on the first floor. It was just the kitchen and the living room. There were so many cobwebs. He made his way to the second floor. There were so many rooms there. He counted it. There were twenty rooms.

   He chose to enter the 6th room. As soon as he entered the room, someone let out a shrill shriek. Eunhyuk covered his ears. "Eunhyuk-ah, it's just you. I thought it was a ghost," someone said. Eunhyuk saw Shindong sit on the floor. "You're the one who scare me with that loud scream of yours. It sounds like a girl's scream!" he exclaimed.

  Shindong laughed. "Close the door," he ordered. Eunhyuk quickly entered the room and closed the door. "Why are you alone?" Eunhyuk asked. "I got separated from Yesung hyung. What about you?" Shindong replied. "I was with Donghae before someone killed him," Eunhyuk said sadly.

   Shindong lay a hand on top of Eunhyuk's shoulder to comfort him. Eunhyuk sighed sadly. He bit his lip to keep himself from crying.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    "Thank God! At last we're out of this maze race!" Yuri yelled. "We're lucky to be alive. What time is it anyway?" Sunny said. "5.30pm," Sungmin replied. "Oh well, we have to find a place to sleep at," Yoona said. "Where?" Ryeowook asked. "Umm..... I don't know," Yoona answered. "No choice," Yuri said.

   "What is that supposed to mean?" Sunny asked. "We have to sleep at the haunted house," Yuri answered. They looked at one another in fear. "No way! Leeteuk oppa died there!" Yoona protested. "It's too creepy!" Sungmin said. "It's well.... haunted," Ryeowook pointed out. "I'm not going there. I'm far too afraid to do step in that house," Sunny said. Yuri glared at them.

   "Do you have a better idea then?" Yuri snapped. "Umm, House of Mirrors?" Ryeowook suggested. "No way! Taeyeon unnie died there!" Yoona protested. "This TaeTeuk couple is too much. Why must they die at the rides that have 'House' in it?" Sungmin groaned. "Besides, in House of Mirrors, there's no rooms," Sunny pointed out.

  "But I don't want to stay in the Haunted House! It creeps me out!" Yoona protested. "No choice," Ryeowook said softly. They quickly approached the Haunted House. They entered it quickly. "Let's explore the house first. Especially the rooms," Sunny suggested. "Sure. You and Sungmin explore the first floor. Yuri and Ryeowook explore the second floor while I explore the third floor," Yoona said.

   "Are you sure you can go by yourself, Yoona-ah? I thought you're afraid?" Sungmin asked. "You don't have to worry about me. I'm perfectly fine. Just explore okay?" Yoona assured him and made her way to the third floor. It was the attic. She opened a trunk and bit her tounge to keep from screaming. Right in front of her lay some skeletons.

   She shuddered as the thought that that might be Leeteuk's skeletons went through her mind. She quickly closed the trunk. What a scare! No, it can't be Leeteuk oppa's skeletons. He's less than twenty-four hours dead, she told herself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

   Sunny looked around the living room. There was nothing suspicious. "Found anything?" Sungmin asked. She shook her head. "You?" she asked. Sungmin flinched. "Umm.... Leeteuk hyung's corpse is in the kitchen and I am afraid to go there alone. Will you accompany me?" he asked.

   Sunny stifled a laugh. "I didn't know that you're afraid of corpses," she teased. "I'm not afraid! I'm just.... just.... just don't like looking at it! It gives me chills," Sungmin replied. Sunny rolled her eyes. "You don't have to lie. I know the truth," she sang. Sungmin glared at her and pinched her nose.

  "Oppa! That hurts!" Sunny exclaimed. "Serve you right," Sungmin replied. "Fine! I'm not going to accompany you to the kitchen!" Sunny said. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Please accompany me to the kitchen," Sungmin said as he looked at Sunny earnestly. "That's not fair! How can I resist that?" she asked grumpily and headed towards the kitchen.

   Dried blood were on the floor. Sunny stopped herself from screaming as soon as she saw Leeteuk's corpse. "I didn't know it's this bad..." Sunny muttered. "That's why I want you to accompany me..." Sungmin replied.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Yuri and Ryeowook entered the 5th room. Yuri leaned against a wall while Ryeowook searched the room for anything suspicious. "So, are we really going to work with Sunny, Sungmin and Yoona?" Yuri asked. Ryeowook shrugged. "Useless," she muttered to herself.

   "Oppa, do you know that when Sungmin and you fight you...." Yuri trailed off with a gasp. "I...?" Ryeowook asked as he looked under the bed to make sure that nothing would pop out when they were sleeping. Yuri did not reply. "I...?" Ryeowook asked again impatiently. Yuri kept quiet. He looked at Yuri and gasped. Blood were trickling down her arms and neck and a wooden plank sticking out of .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

   "Why did they kill Donghae?" Shindong asked. "Seohyun cheated on Kyuhyun with Donghae," Eunhyuk replied. Shindong shook his head and stood up. "That's a stupid reason!" he exclaimed. He punched the wall and gasped. Eunhyuk stood up to see what made Shindong gasp. The wall that he punched was not part of the wall. It was only a piece of paper.

   Behind that piece of paper, a button could be seen. The button was pressed. Shindong had accidentally punched the button. "I'll check if there's anything that had happened," Eunhyuk volunteered. He quickly went to the 5th room and saw Ryeowook gasp in shock as he saw Yuri.

  "Ryeowook-ah?" Eunhyuk called. Ryeowook turned. "She's dead. The wooden plank killed her," Ryeowook said. No, Shindong hyung accidentally killed her. I'm sure of it. That's the function of the button, Eunhyuk thought to himself. "Well, I guess you have no partner now?" Eunhyuk asked.

   "Hyung, how do you know she's my partner?" Ryeowook asked. "There's no other reason for both ouf you to be together in the same room if you're not partners unless...." Eunhyuk trailed off. "Unless...?" Ryeowook asked. Then, he realised what Eunhyuk meant. "Hyung! You're so dirty-minded!" He glared at Eunhyuk.

   "Whatever. Let's make a deal," Eunhyuk said. "What deal?" Ryeowook asked. "I'll kill someone for you and you'll kill someone for me," Eunhyuk said. "I'll kill the person you want to kill after you kill the person I want to kill," Eunhyuk said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    "Yuri's dead," Ryeowook announced as soon as he met Yoona, Sunny and Sungmin. "You killed her?" Sunny asked, alarmed. Ryeowook shook his head and told what had happened leaving out the deal part. Yoona bit her lip nervously. "The house is dangerous," Sungmin said. Sunny nodded in agreement. "Let's stay here for one night only," Yoona said. They all nodded.

   Ryeowook lay awake on the bed that he shared with Sungmin. He had been thinking about Eunhyuk's words. Should he kill her? But he could not. She was someone who manipulates well. She is cunning. How could he kill her? He sighed softly. He was in a dilemma. He badly wanted the person that he wanted to die, to die. Should he just kill her?

 

 

Author's Note:

I hope this chapter is better than the last. Sorry for not updating yesterday. I badly wanted to update but I was sulking because I had received my English marks yesterday. My marks totally went down. :( Okay, I was exaggerating. It went down not much but I'm still disappointed. My grade for English went down by one grade. Childish of me to sulk just because of that, right? But I can't help it. My parents will be a little bit angry and I don't want to disappoint them. So, I had still not told them my marks. Should I tell them or leave them in the dark?

I had decided on one thing, though. I'm still going to continue this fanfic but you all have to help me. Please tell me my mistakes in writing and my grammar or sentence structure. Give me a harsh comment if you want but I won't care as long as it will help me with my English. If you're thinking that I hate English now, you're wrong. I still love English even though English is not my first language. In fact, I like English better than my first language. No, I'm not racist. It's just that I find English interesting and want to learn more about it but of course my first language is far way more simple than English. ^^

Back to the topic, who does Eunhyuk and Ryeowook want to kill? Who is she? (Even though it was pretty obvious...) Will Ryeowook kill her? Is she the next one to die? Find out in the next chapter!! Thank you for reading my fanfic!! Enjoy reading the next chapter! :)