How Great Is Your Love?

Kill or Be Killed

    Ryeowook could not get any sleep at all that night. He did not know what to do. He knew now what Lee Soo Man meant when he said that for those of you who are in love, you will have a great disadvantage.... He or she would hesitate to kill the person that he or she loved. Yes. Ryeowook loved the girl whom Eunhyuk wanted him to kill.

    He could not do it. How could he kill the girl that he loved? It just seemed so wrong. Ryeowook sighed softly. "You're not asleep yet?" Sungmin asked suddenly. "Oh God. You scare me," Ryeowook replied. He clutched his heart and tried to soothe his nerves. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. Why are you still up?" Sungmin asked.

   "Just thinking about a few things... How things change... It feels so long since we were locked up in here but it's only 24 hours..." Ryeowook said softly. He was not faking it. He was really sad. What was he supposed to do? It was one of those moments when you wish that you'd wake up and find out that it was just a dream.

   "I know... I'm sad too... So many things had changed. Some of us had turned into a cold-blooded murderer..." Sungmin replied. Yeah, I might be one too if I kill her, Ryeowook thought to himself. Instead, he replied,"Hyung, if someone asked you to kill Sunny, would you do it?" Sungmin looked into Ryeowook's eyes for a moment.

   "No, I won't. I love her too much. I can't kill her. She's precious to me. If she died, it meant that a part of me would die too," he answered. Ryeowook nodded. Sungmin's love for Sunny was so great. But how great was his love to her?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

   "Unnie, if Sungmin oppa dies, how would you react to it?" Yoona asked. Sunny sighed. "I don't want to talk about it," she snapped. "I'm just asking. Why are you getting mad..." Yoona mumbled to herself. She turned away from Sunny. Sunny looked at her. Guilty began to overwhelm her.

   "Sorry, Yoona-ah. I just don't want to think about him dying. I don't know what to do if he died," Sunny answered with tears in her eyes. For her, the world would crash if Sungmin ever dies. The sky would drop on her. She would have no reason to live at all. Sungmin was like a sun that had come to light up her dark world.

   "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked. But, if it was between your life and Sungmin, whose life would you sacrifice?" Yoona asked. "We would die together," Sunny replied firmly without hesitation.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

   "Let's separate," Sunny suggested the next morning. They had all taken a bath and brushed their teeth of course. "Okay. But I want to go with you," Sungmin said. "Well, I'm going alone," Yoona said. "No, Yoona. You can't. You have to go with Ryeowook," Sungmin said firmly. "But Ryeowook oppa has Yur-" Yoona trailed off.

   She had forgotten that Yuri was dead. "Okay," she agreed to it reluctantly. She preferred to be alone though. That way, she felt peaceful. She would have time to think. "And why are we supposed to separate?" Ryeowook asked. "To find people who thinks alike as we do," Sunny replied.

   They went to their own separate ways. Ryeowook and Yoona walked in silence. Yoona was avoiding a conversation. It was awkward. So much had changed within a day. Nothing was right anymore. "Yoona-ah, what are you thinking about?" Ryeowook asked, desperate to break the silence.

   "Not much," Yoona said brusquely. "Why are you so cold to me?" Ryeowook asked. "Well, what do you expect? My senior and my groupmate had killed my other groupmate in order to survive," Yoona snapped. Ryeowook was taken aback by her words. It felt as though someone had slapped him.

   "So, it's about Tiffany..." he mumbled. "You killed Seohyun in order to survive too," he pointed out. "My situation is different from yours! I had no choice but to kill her! Both of you? You can choose to kill future killers-to-be," Yoona replied angrily. "We don't know what will happen in the future, Yoona-ah," Ryeowook said gently.

   "But why Tiffany?! Why can't it be someone else?!" Yoona asked. "Someone like who?" Ryeowook asked. "Me," she replied. "Do you have a death wish?" he snapped. "I'm asking you again. Why Tiffany?!" Yoona asked again impatiently. "Look here, we saw the both of you walk around aimlessly from the Observation Tower. We chose Tiffany because of Yuri. No. Because of YoonYul. You're so ungrateful. You should be thankful that you're alive," Ryeowook said harshly.

   Yoona kept quiet. They kept on walking in silence. "Let's kill Sooyoung unnie," someone said. Yoona jumped, startled. It was Hyoyeon. She was talking to Heechul. They did not see Yoona and Ryeowook. "Why her?" Heechul asked. "Oh well, a random person that came to my mind. It's okay if you don't want to," Hyoyeon replied.

   "What are you doing?" Yoona hissed as Ryeowook suddenly went over to them. "I want to help both of you in killing Sooyoung," he said. Yoona followed him. "Really?" Heechul asked. Ryeowook nodded. They looked at Yoona. Yoona looked uncertain. "Yoona-ah, it's okay if you don't want to help. I understand," Hyoyeon said comfortingly.

  "I won't help. But I just want to see how all of you want to kill her," Yoona said. "She's supposed to be my partner," Ryeowook explained. "Let's invite her to the UFO," Heechul said. Then, the three of them began to plan how they were supposed to kill Sooyoung.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

   "Be careful, Sooyoung-ah," Kyuhyun warned. Sooyoung nodded. "Don't worry," she replied as she walked towards the UFO. She entered it and the door suddenly was locked. "Hey, Sooyoung," Heechul greeted. Sooyoung looked at Yoona, Ryeowook, Hyoyeon and Heechul suspiciously.

   "What do you want?" she asked, her voice shaking. "Why don't we sit down?" Hyoyeon asked. All of them sat down. Sooyoung was suddenly tied to the seat that she was sitting at. "What the hell is this?!!" she yelled as soon as she realised that she had been tricked. Stupid. Stupid. How could I fall for their trap?!! I can't trust anybody anymore. Am I going to die? she wondered.

   "Go on. Kill her," Heechul said to Ryeowook. "Me?" he asked. Hyoyeon nodded. "Oppa, please don't," Sooyoung begged. Ryeowook closed his eyes. He reached for the knife. Sooyoung looked around frantically. She looked at Yoona. Yoona just stood there. She was looking at them in fear.

   Yoona was going to cry any minute now. She could not bear to watch Sooyoung die in front of her. She approached them. Just as Ryeowook was about to stab Sooyoung, Yoona pushed him and he dropped the knife. Both of them fell to the ground. Yoona was lying on the ground and the knife that Ryeowook had dropped landed directly in her stomach.

  Yoona yelped out in pain. Ryeowook quickly pulled out the knife from her stomach and stabbed Sooyoung before any distractions could occur. "Good job," Heechul said as he and Hyoyeon left the UFO. Ryeowook dropped the knife. He gasped as he realised what he had done. Sooyoung was dead. He had killed her.

   As if mocking him, a song rang out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKLOVruWaG0&feature=relmfu

   He had killed the person that he loved. He was a murderer. The song that Sooyoung had written. Ryeowook broke down. He cried. What had he done? What in the world had he done? He had killed the person that he loved.

When I hear the sound of spring coming,
I walk on the path with the bloomed flowers
When the rainy summer comes,
I walk as I see the rainbow
When autumn passes and winter comes,
With the warmth from our hands
We walk together
How great is your love?
 
   Exactly. How great is my love for Sooyoung? Do I even love her at all? Why did I kill her? Oh God, I'm a killer now. I had killed someone using my own hands. I'm a killer.... Ryeowook kept on thinking the same thing again. He was under a trance. His hatred towards him had driven him crazy. He was desperate for Eunhyuk to kill him.
 
    Ryeowook did not know what exactly he was doing. He was conscious all right. But the truth was, it was as if somebody had taken over his body. He cried his eyes out. Everything hurt. His hatred had won over his love for Sooyoung. No. Not his hatred to Sooyoung. But his hatred towards him.
 
   He would die now. I kept part of my deal, Ryeowook thought to himself. He wiped his tears. "Oppa...." Yoona groaned in pain. Her stomach was hurt again. Focus on the future. She's dead. There's nothing you can do, Ryeowook thought to himself and turned his attention towards Yoona.
 
 
 
 
Author's Note:
First of all, I would like to say sorry to all SooWook fans! The person who died is random and the person who killed is also random. Please please please don't kill me. The plan to kill is not random of course. Will Yoona live or die? Who is him? And why does Ryeowook hate him so much? Thank you for reading this fanfic! Don't forget to subscribe and comment! (And maybe criticise too....) Enjoy reading the next chapter!! :)