A Message For Them

Kill or Be Killed

     All of them watched in surprise as Hyoyeon fall to the ground. They looked at Ryeowook curiously. Why hadn't he saved her? Why had he let her die? Ryeowook sighed softly. He refused to feel anything as he knew that all he would feel was guilt. Plain guilt and nothing else. And that guilt would make him crazy. Would make him do something that he would regret. Such as killing himself.

     He leaned back against his seat and closed his eyes. He refused to think. To feel. Dark clouds began to form in the sky. It was going to rain any moment now. "Your partner is dead," Jessica said to Heechul. Heechul glared at her. "She's dead. So what?" he replied. "Aren't you sad?" she asked in a mocking tone.

     "Why would I be?" Heechul raised his eyebrow. "Oh, I don't know. Perhaps, it's because you don't have a chance of winning anymore?" Jessica replied. He glared at her but Jessica just laughed. "I'm just kidding," she said quickly.

     "Can't believe that the Eternal Maknae had just let Hyoyeon die," Shindong said. "Not surprising though," Eunhyuk replied. "Why not?" Shindong asked. "Oh well, we made a deal," Eunhyuk said. "What kind of deal?" Shindong asked. "I'll kill someone for him and he'll kill someone for me. And guess what? He really did kill someone for me. Can you guess who that person is?" Eunhyuk told him.

     "Just tell me who," Shindong snapped. "Okay. Sooyoung," Eunhyuk said. "What?!" Shindong yelled. "But I thought he loves her...?" Eunhyuk smiled. "Unbelievable right? It's not so surprising for me as he could kill the person that he loves and why would he hesitate to kill Hyoyeon?" Eunhyuk said. "Who did he want you to kill?" Shindong asked.

     "Why don't you guess?" Eunhyuk said. "I don't want to guess! Just tell me who!" Shindong snapped. "Fine! Sungmin hyung," Eunhyuk said grumpily. "But they're pretty close..." Shindong muttered to himself.

    Sunny bit her lip. She did not know who everyone was anymore. Even herself. What had happened to them? What had made them kill each other? It was not because the new group that was supposed to be formed with one of the members in other groups, she realised. It was because we hold grudges against one another....

     Yoona managed to get a glimpse of Hyoyeon's corpse before the ride continued. She was thinking about a few things when her seat suddenly gave way. She was supposed to fall down and die if not for Yesung. Yesung had managed to get hold of her arm before she had fallen to the ground.

     "Hold on, Yoona. I'll try to pull you up," Yesung said. "Don't bother, oppa," she said. Yesung looked at her, surprised. "I think it's time for me to die. I've survived three attacks on my stomach. And I would have died if it was not for Sunny unnie. Before you let go of me, you have to do me a favour," Yoona said.

     "Why are you talking like this? I told you that I'll pull you up," Yesung said. "If you pull me up, where am I supposed to go to? My seat is broken. You can save me if you hold on to me but you'll be tired. There's a long way to go from here," Yoona snapped. "Now listen to me, tell Sunny unnie that I love her and not to be like Taeyeon unnie. Tell her that avenging Sungmin oppa's death is not the way. Tell her that she would be no better than Eunhyuk oppa if she killed him," Yoona said.

     "And tell Ryeowook oppa..." Yoona said. "That you love him?" Yesung joked. Yoona glared at him. "That was not what I wanted to say. Tell him that he's not a monster for killing Sooyoung and...."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

      Yoona had fallen to the ground exactly the same way as Hyoyeon did. Before she fell, her gaze was on the figure near the Haunted House. I'm glad you can walk now... Please live your life as best as you can... Don't kill anyone... The last time I saw you, you were weak. Don't make my efforts to save you a waste. I did not save you to make you a killer. I saved you to make you a better person... Yoona thought to herself. She gave the person a smile before she landed.

      Rest in peace, Yoona. Thank you for saving me, the person thought.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

       Ryeowook bit his lip as he saw Yoona fall. What should he do?! He could not work with Sunny alone! He would feel guilty when he was around her. Guilty for asking Eunhyuk to kill Sungmin. Guilty because Sungmin would not have died if he had not killed Sooyoung. Jessica. Jessica was in the Haunted House too that morning, right?

      Did Jessica join the alliance? He hoped so. He really could not work with Sunny alone. A few drops of rain began to fall. A big storm was coming their way. That night, Ryeowook was glad that it was raining. He was feeling miserable. And it seemed like the weather agreed with him.

 


Author's Note:

To all those people who wanted Yoona to win: I'm sorry! At least she had saved someone right?

What is Yoona's second message to Ryeowook? How had Yoona managed to save that mysteriousperson whose identity is not known yet? Will Sunny really avenge Sungmin's death? Will Yesung be able to convey the message to Sunny and Ryeowook? Thank you for reading! Enjoy reading the next chapter! :)

P/S: I'm really sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make the next one longer and more interesting! And Yoona's second message to Ryeowook won't be revealed that soon. Sorry!