The Maze Race

Kill or Be Killed

     "Is there any first-aid kit here?" Sungmin asked. "I brought one with me just in case," Sunny said as she took out the first-aid kit. The wound at Yoona's stomach was not so deep. Thank God. Using a cloth, Sunny wrapped it around Yoona's stomach to stop it from bleeding. "Thank you, unnie," Yoona said. "It's me who should thank you. You saved my life. If you hadn't 'sacrifice' your handphone, I would be dead by now," Sunny replied.

   "We would be dead," Sungmin said. "I can't stand killings," Yoona said softly. "Besides Taeyeon unnie and Leeteuk oppa, who else is dead?" Sunny asked. "Tiffany unnie. I think that's all. Three people dead in one night and I witnessed them all," Yoona whispered. "You must be traumatized," Sungmin said sympathetically. "I'm used to it since I'd seen it three times," she replied sadly.

   "Well, it was for self-defense wasn't it?" Sunny asked. "It was for self-defense..." Yoona agreed. "Shall we work together to keep ourselves safe?" Sungmin asked. Sunny nodded. They looked at Yoona. "What about you?" Sungmin asked. "No. I prefer to be alone. I need some time to think...." Yoona mumbled. She looked down.

   Yoona stood up and smiled. "I'm going first," she said as she left the house. Sunny and Sungmin looked at each other. "I pity her," Sungmin said. "Who wouldn't? All the three people who died was witnessed by her..." Sunny muttered. "Do you think... Do you think that she will.... well, you know..." Sungmin said.

    "Will what?" Sunny asked, raising her eyebrow. "You know... Be a killer someday. It's hard on her..." Sungmin said softly. "I don't know.... It's hard on her..." she mumbled. "I hope so not," Sungmin said. "We have each other. Yoona? She has no one. No one at all... To love her. To understand her. Well, we love her but not the way you love me..." Sunny said.

   "I know... Well, Sunny-ah, I love you," Sungmin said as he pinched her nose. "I love you too. Always and forever," Sunny replied.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Yoona walked down the pavement quietly. She was wet but she did not really care.Her stomach still hurt but not so much. Nothing was right anymore. Leeteuk's death had driven Taeyeon crazy. Crazy enough to kill someone. She would miss Taeyeon. Her voice. Her ways of doing things.

   Yoona knew she would miss them all. She bit her lip to keep herself from crying. How many times had she cried that night anyway? Things will never be the same, she thought. She went inside another ride. It was Ghost Train. A song rang out as she entered sending chills down her spine. She knew that song. Taeyeon and Sunny had sung this song just a few months ago... The title was 'This Must Be Love'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov0gL7wAL84&feature=relmfu

    Hearing Taeyeon's voice. Her lovely voice. When the chorus of the song was played, Yoona could not help it but cry. Memories played on her mind like a movie. Their moments together on Hello Baby. She also remembered the time on Horror Movie Factory the variety show which she was not included due to the filming of Cinderella Man.

   The way the other members tricked Taeyeon. Yoona wiped her tears. That beautiful voice. The voice belonged to Taeyeon, she would miss it for sure. The reality hit her hard then. Leeteuk, Tiffany and Taeyeon were dead. They would never come back. She had not even apologised to them for her mistakes. As painful as it was, Yoona let go. She let them go. They would not want her to suffer right?

   "That's a lovely song isn't it?" someone asked. Yoona jumped. She wiped her tears but it was useless. Anyone who saw her would know that she had been crying by her red eyes and nose. "What do you want?" she snapped. She turned and found herself facing Yuri. Yuri again?

   "Well, just so you know, your decision is supposed to be made by 10 tomorrow morning," Yuri said as she left before Yoona could reply.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    A siren rang out, interrupting Sooyoung from her precious sleep. She groaned. She did not remember falling asleep. Was she crazy to fall asleep? Someone might kill her when she was sleeping! "You're awake," Kyuhyun said. She nodded. "What's that siren for?" she asked. Kyuhyun shrugged.

   They quickly went out and found the rest of SNSD and SJ staring at a screen.

Maze Race Time!

Each and every one of you MUST play this game. If not you'll die. Go into the maze at the right side of all of you. Please go in in this order:

Heechul

Yesung

Shindong

Sungmin

Eunhyuk

Donghae

Siwon

Ryeowook

Kyuhyun

Jessica

Sunny

Hyoyeon

Yuri

Sooyoung

Yoona

Seohyun

I'm telling you this in case you don't know. Leeteuk, Tiffany and Taeyeon are dead. Goodluck in this game! The winners get out alive and the losers will die in the maze. The maze seems like an innocent place right? Well, you're wrong! It's dangerous. After a person enters the maze, the other person must wait for a minute before he or she can enter. Nobody can wait for someone at the entrance after he or she enters. If you do that, you'll die.

From,

Lee Soo Man

   All of them looked at one another in fear. Fear that they would be killed by them. They formed a line in order. Seohyun took in a deep breath. She was the last one to enter. Why had they entered according to age? Respect the elders? It would be a very lame reason...

  Yesung walked around aimlessly. He was hoping that nobody would find him and he was able to get out of this freaky place quickly. He and Shindong had 'borrowed' a toothbrush and a toothpaste from a shop nearby. No staff were there. So yeah. Borrowed was an understatement. They practically STOLE it. Oh. They also stole some soap too. Don't get dirty-minded here. (:p) They took a bath in the toilet in SEPARATE cubicles.

   Sunny walked around hoping to find a way out. Accidentally, she met Ryeowook. "Hello, Sunny," he greeted. Sunny bowed. "What's with the formality?" Ryeowook asked, puzzled. "Oppa, please don't kill me," she pleaded. He laughed. "No, Sunny. I won't. Don't worry," he smiled briefly and passed her to go to another direction.

   Sunny walked the path Ryeowook had taken. Turned out that it was a dead end. She let out her breath roughly. That senior of hers was so useless. He could at least have the initiative to tell her that it was a dead end to prevent her from wasting time. Sunny groaned inwardly.

   Siwon walked around hoping to find Heechul so that he could kill him. He was lucky. Right in front of him was Heechul. Heechul smirked. "Ready to die?" Siwon asked. "I'm not going to die. You are going to die," Heechul replied. Siwon lunged at Heechul causing him to lose his balance.

   Heechul fell to the ground landing on back. Siwon punched his face. Blood was oozing out of Heechul's nose. Heechul punched him back. They were on top of each other, rolling on the ground and punching each other. A girl came across them. She held back her laughter.

  It was indeed a funny sight. He needs help, she thought to herself. She looked around trying to find a weapon. No choice. The walls of the maze were made of leaves and branches. She took one of the branches and went over to them. She stabbed one of the guys from the back.

 


Author's Note:

How is this chapter? I hope it's not so short. Who is this girl? And who does she stab? What is Yoona's choice? Who is the next to die? Keep on reading and you'll find out!

To all readers: I love you and thank you for reading this!! :)

Enjoy!!

P/S: Tomorrow is my last exam! I'm SOO glad. Oh yeah right. The dying order is random!