Going Crazy

Kill or Be Killed

Ryeowook's POV:

    I turned my attention to Yoona. Don't think about it, I commanded myself. I was messed up. I took Yoona's arm and helped her up. She paused to look at Sooyoung's corpse. I turned away from her. I could not look at her corpse. If I did, all of the control I had built up just now would crumble.

    Yoona got closer to Sooyoung. I still refused to look at her corpse. I felt guilty, sad, angry and happy at the sad time. Guilty because I had killed someone that I loved. Sad because I had turned into a murderer. Or more specifically a monster. Angry because I had let my hatred for him win over my love fo Sooyoung. Happy because he finally would die in Eunhyuk's hands.

   The reason why I did not kill him because I was no match for him. He was ten times stronger than I am. I'm a monster for killing Sooyoung. I'm a monster now for killing the person that I loved. I was heartless. I'm a monster. I'm a monster. I'm a monster. Those words kept ringing in my head.

   "Let's go," Yoona said, clutching her stomach. I was about to drag her when she said,"Aren't you going to kiss her goodbye?" I shook my head and dragged her out forcefully. I killed Sooyoung. I killed Sooyoung. I killed Sooyoung. I tried to stop myself from thinking about it but I failed. I could not do anything.

   "Sunny has a first-aid kit," Yoona told me. I nodded and called Sunny. I told her that Yoona was hurt but I did not tell her how she got hurt. Sunny and Sungmin quickly rushed to meet us with Jessica trailing from behind. We, including Jessica, went back to the haunted house. As soon as we got there, I went up to a room and slammed the door shut.

   "Ryeowook-ah, what happened?" Sungmin asked, knocking on the door. I kept quiet. I did not know what to say. The only thing that I was thinking about was how heartless I was. I broke down again, weeping on the floor.

   "Oppa, please don't."

   That was Sooyoung's last words to me. She had begged me not to kill her. And yet I had ignored her. I had killed her using my own bare hands. I was capable of kiiling someone now. Someone was crying. Crying loudly. It was coming from the mirror. I approached it. I looked at my own reflection. Behind me, I saw Sooyoung cry.

   Sooyoung looked at me sadly. "Oppa, why? Why had you killed me?" she asked, sobbing. My face paled. "Sooyoung-ah, you're dead...." I muttered. "Why had you killed me?! I thought you love me. But I was wrong. You don't love me at all, do you?" she asked, looking at me angrily.

   "Sooyoung-ah, I love you. I really do," I said. But did I really love her? "Then why had you killed me?!!" she shrieked. "You're a killer. A monster," Sooyoung said. I sank to the ground. I covered my ears. But it was no use. I did not hear Sooyoung's voice. Well, I did. But it was all in my head. "You're a devil. A demon," she continued.

   I looked at the mirror again. The Sooyoung-ghost was looking at me in fury. "You deserve to suffer. You killed someone that you love," she said. "Please stop torturing me with your words," I pleaded. Sooyoung laughed bitterly. "I begged you not to kill me. But you did. Why should I obey you?" she replied. Her words sliced through my heart like a dagger.

   "I'm sorry," I said. "Sorry? Why should you be sorry? You're heartless," Sooyoung whispered. "Stop it please!" I yelled. She laughed evilly in the mirror. I was desperate. Desperate to stop all this craziness. I was going crazy. I looked around the room. I saw an axe in the corner.

   I crawled to it and took it. I smashed the mirror using that axe. "Ryeowook-ah!" Sungmin said. He had entered the room. Everything stopped. Sooyoung's laugh was not heard anymore. Sungmin approached me and took the axe from my hand. He dropped it on the ground and hugged me. In his embrace, I, once again, broke down.

No One's POV:

   "What exactly had happened?" Jessica asked. Sungmin and Sunny had found her and they offered to help her. She had accepted the offer gladly. She had no longer wanted to win the game. It was all stupid. Scary. "I don't know. Yoona won't talk and Ryeowook oppa kept on crying," Sunny answered.

   "Yoona left with my first-aid kit," Sunny said again. "Where is she going?"" Sungmin asked. "I don't know. She said that she needed some time alone," Sunny replied.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

   Yoona looked around. Sunny had stopped the bleeding from her stomach. But it still hurt. I hope this will work, she said silently. Then, she approached the place that she really did not want to go to at this moment. But she had to.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryeowook's POV:

   I stopped crying. I had to get a hold of myself. Crying was not the solution to my problem. I had gone crazy. But so what? Life had to go on. I could not live my life crying my eyes out forever right? A monster. That's what I am, isn't it? I took out my phone and called Eunhyuk.

  "Hello?" Eunhyuk said. "Hyung, I had killed her. You have to keep part of your deal now," I replied. Eunhyuk laughed. "Don't worry. I will," he assured me.

No One's POV:

   Who are you calling? That was what Sunny had planned to say when she saw Ryeowook. But she did not say the words because she heard the words came from his lips. "I had killed her. You have to keep part of your deal now." Ryeowook had killed someone.

   That was why he broke down wasn't it? Ryeowook had hung up. He turned and saw Sunny. He paled. Had she heard my conversation with Eunhyuk hyung? Ryeowook wondered.

 

 

Author's Note:

kyu5671: Thank you for mentioning mental breakdown in your comment. I had totally forgotten about it. :)

I don't really do comment's replies but I think the credit for this chapter shoud go to kyu5671 right? There is no death in this chapter as I had not actually planned how the next person dies. I am a little bit busy as I had some after-school activities so that's why I had not been uploading for the past two(is it two?) days. Enjoy reading the next chapter! :)

Please do comment and subscribe! :)