Sacrifice

Kill or Be Killed

     "Did you hear anything?" Ryeowook asked. "No, oppa," Sunny lied. Sunny bit her lower lip. She wanted to kick herself for lying. She should have just asked him who he was talking to and whom he had killed. "Who were you talking to?" she asked casually. "Nobody," he answered. Then, he left Sunny alone.

     Sunny sighed quietly. "Sunny-ah, what are you doing?" someone asked. She turned and smiled as soon as she saw who it was. Sungmin. "Oppa, don't you think that Ryeowook oppa is acting strange?" she asked. Sungmin nodded straightaway. "Yes. I heard him talk to himself just now. Then, he suddenly broke down," he replied.

    "He made a deal with someone," Sunny said. "Who?" Sungmin asked. "I don't know. He killed someone," she said. "No, it's not true. Ryeowook is far too innocent to do that," he snapped. "Oppa, he said so himself to the person that he called!" Sunny exclaimed. "No, he's just too innocent, Sunny-ah. I know him," Sungmin said.

    "Really? Do you really know him? Do you really think you know him? Well, you're wrong. We can never know people's heart," she replied. "How many years had I lived with him?" he asked coldly. "I used to think that I know Taeyeon and Seohyun too. But I'm wrong. I don't know them at all," she replied using the same tone as him.

    "Why can't you just believe me?" Sunny scowled. "It's not because I don't trust you. It's because I know Ryeowook. I can trust him even with my life," Sungmin replied. He walked away leaving Sunny alone. Sunny looked at Sungmin's back. Why didn't he believe her? She was merely speaking the truth.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

     "Yoona-ah, I'm a monster," Ryeowook said. "No, you're not. You still have two eyes. Two ears. Two hands. Two legs," Yoona replied. "You know what I mean. I killed her. I killed someone that I love," he said, frustrated. "Why did you kill her in the first place...." Yoona muttered.

    "You're not helpful at all!" Ryeowook snapped. "Why should I help you?" she asked, shooting him a glare. Ryeowook looked at the ground guiltily. Yoona sighed. She felt sorry for him. She knew she should help him. Her mind told her to do that but her heart refused to listen to her mind. Why should she help him? She owed him nothing.

    "Please believe me. I don't want to kill her. The person who killed her was not me. It was my body all right. But....it was as though someone else was controlling me. The monstrous side of me was the one who controlled me. I was not myself at that moment," Ryeowook said. "I'm crazy."

    "Why do you say that? You're not crazy," Yoona replied. "Oh yes, I am. I saw Sooyoung just now. She was mad at me for killing her. I know ghost does not exist. So, yeah. I'm crazy," he said sadly. "It's all in my head, you know. I was imagining things. I was hallucinating. I'm a crazy monster," he whispered.

    "I told you, you're not. Besides, Sooyoung...." she trailed off. "Sooyoung wouldn't want you to think that you're a monster," she said. But was that really what she meant to say?

     Suddenly, a siren rang out. Instinctively, Ryeowook and Yoona went to the place where the siren came from. Once again, the rest of SNSD and SJ members were staring at a screen.

Hello, everybody.

Today, you will ride the Underground Train Ride. This train is four times faster than the normal ones. Don't let your guard down. Because this is not a normal train ride. There will be two trains.

First train:

Sunny, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Yoona

Second train:

Kyuhyun, Shindong, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Heechul and Yesung

In case you don't know, Siwon and Seohyun died in the Maze Race. Donghae and  Yuri died after they had gotten out of the Maze race and Sooyoung just died this morning. Goodluck in this game. In the both trains, there are 30 doors. Please ride the train in this order:

First train:

1st door: Yoona

8th door: Ryeowook

15th door: Eunhyuk

22nd door: Sunny

30th door: Sungmin

Second train:

1st door: Jessica

6th door: Heechul

11th door: Yesung

16th door: Shindong

23rd door: Hyoyeon

30th door: Kyuhyun

From,

Lee Soo Man

    They went to the Underground Train Ride. They rode the train as Lee Soo Man had instructed them. Yoona wondered what they had to do and what lies ahead of them. She walked forward knowing that she would meet Ryeowook soon. It was true that the train was very fast. She almost fall to the ground if she had not grabbed onto a pole.

    Eunhyuk turned to the 16th door. He would find Sunny and Sungmin. He knew that Sunny would go towards Sungmin. He smiled evilly to himself. Everything was going well. He would make sure of that.

   Sungmin stayed where he was. He was in no mood to talk to anybody nor find anybody. He sighed. He felt guilty for snapping at Sunny. I should apologise, he thought to himself. Then, he heard a scream and footsteps coming towards him. He looked up and saw Sunny run with all her might with Eunhyuk chasing her.

   "Oppa, help me!" she cried. Eunhyuk was holding a fire extinguisher. He looked as though he wanted to kill Sunny. "Eunhyuk-ah, what do you think you're doing?!" Sungmin asked angrily.

    Upon hearing Sunny's scream which was so loud, Yoona ran towards them. Don't tell me Sunny unnie is in danger... Please don't let her be in danger... But who would want to kill her? Eunhyuk or Ryeowook oppa? Yoona arrived at the 30th door. Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Sunny and Sungmin were there. Sunny and Sungmin were backing away. Eunhyuk was approaching them with a fire extinguisher. Ryeowook was just standing there.

    "Why do you want to kill Sunny?" Sungmin asked. "No reason," Eunhyuk replied. "If you do not have any reason to kill her, then don't kill her!" Sungmin yelled. "Eunhyuk oppa, please drop the fire extinguisher," Yoona said calmly. "Stay out of this," Eunhyuk snapped. "What had Sunny ever done to you?" Yoona asked.

   "Nothing. She had done nothing to hurt me," Eunhyuk replied. "Please don't kill me," Sunny pleaded. "But I want to," Eunhyuk replied nonchalantly. Ryeowook sat down on one of the seats. Yoona tried to lunge at Eunhyuk but Ryeowook gripped her wrist. "Don't do anything. Just relax and watch the show," he whispered.

   "What the...? Who are you?" Yoona asked, shocked. "Ryeowook," he replied. "You know what I mean!" Yoona yelled. Ryeowook smiled sadly. "A monster. I told you already, didn't I?" he asked. "Look here, you are not a monster. You did not-" Yoona's words were interrupted by a Sunny's scream of agony.

   While Yoona and Ryeowook were talking, Eunhyuk threw the fire extinguisher towards Sunny. He applied so much force in it. It was all happening so fast. Instead of hitting Sunny, it hit Sungmin as Sungmin had blocked her. The fire extinguisher hit Sungmin's head. He dropped to the ground.

   "Sungmin oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sunny yelled.

   She dropped to the ground beside Sungmin. Sungmin's skull was cracked. Blood was oozing out of his head. "Screw you, Lee Hyukjae! Go to hell. I wish you'll go to hell! Bastard! You freaking bastard! Why had you done that?!! Why did you kill Sungmin oppa??!!!" Sunny shrieked.

   "What kind of show is this to be enjoyed?" Yoona snapped. She pulled away from Ryeowook. "I could have saved Sungmin. But why did you stop me?!" she yelled.

   "Why did I kill your precious Sungmin oppa? I did not kill him. He killed himself by saving you. So, you're the one who killed him," Eunhyuk replied.

    "Didn't I tell you that I'm a monster?" Ryeowook asked.

    "You killed the person that I love! How am I supposed to live anymore?! You know that I love him so much!" Sunny yelled, tears streaming down her cheeks.

    "Do you feel the pain that I feel, Sunny-ah? The pain when somebody that you love dies right in front of your eyes. This is exactly what I felt when Donghae died. Donghae was like a younger brother to me. He's my best friend," Eunhyuk whispered.

    "I don't give a damn to what happened to Donghae! What I care about is why had you killed Sungmin when he did not kill Donghae?!!!" Sunny shrieked.

   "It hurts, doesn't it? It feels as though there is a hole inside your heart. A hole that will be empty for the rest of your life. A hole that you know will never heal. All is lost. No reason to live. Sungmin loves you so much. He sacrificed his life for you. You should appreciate it," Eunhyuk replied calmly. At last someone feels what he felt when Donghae died.

    Yoona watched the drama in front of her. She felt helpless. She could not do anything at all. We would die together, those were Sunny's words. Oh crap! Sunny will kill herself... Sunny looked around the train. She walked forward. She looked at the window. Yoona had sacrificed her handphone before to kill Taeyeon... What if I do the same thing? Sunny thought to herself. She wanted to join Sungmin.

   She threw her handphone to the window. The window shattered into pieces. All I have to do is to take one of those broken pieces and kill myself. "Unnie, please don't kill yourself," Yoona begged. "I have no reason to live," she replied sadly. Yoona did something that Sunny would never believe that Yoona could do that. Yoona kneeled on the ground.

   "Please unnie," Yoona persuaded. She could not hold her tears anymore. "Yoona-ah, stand up," Sunny said. It's a wonder what love can do to us, isn't it? It drives us crazy. It changes us... Love causes us to be cruel. Heartless. Love is dangerous. It's powerful... Sunny remembered exactly what Taeyeon had said. It's all true. Everything about what Taeyeon had said is true.

 

 


Author's Note:

I'm very sorry if you were hoping that SunSun would win. I cannot let that happen because I don't want the winner to be so obvious. If you're here because of SunSun couple, I want to apologise to you. Will Sunny kill herself? Or will she listen to Yoona's pleas? Please do comment and subscribe! It seems like you already know who Ryeowook hates. But why? Enjoy reading the next chapter!

P/S: I love all of you for reading this. Can someone please help me name all of Super Generation couples that are not so popular? Hmm. I might make a new fanfic about SunSun.... But that has to wait as I cannot write three fanfics at the same time. :)