My Angel Oppa

Kill or Be Killed

      Yoona screamed. How could Ryeowook and whoever his partner was kill Tiffany?! What had Tiffany ever done to them? "Oppa! Let go of me before it's too late!" she yelled. "Too late. She's dead," Ryeowook whispered. "Oppa....." she whimpered. Ryeowook let go of Yoona's arms. She ran over to Tiffany. "Unnie, sorry for not keeping you safe. Sorry for not fulfilling my promise to keep you safe. Sorry.... Unnie, I love you forever. Remember that...." Yoona whispered hoarsely.

    She choked out a sob. The bright girl named Tiffany was dead. She could not do anything. At first, she was sad. She looked at Tiffany's wounds. Her shoulder was bleeding and might as well be broken. The rock had hit her shoulders. Yoona was puzzled. Even though the rock hit Tiffany's shoulder, she would not die. She looked at her body and found out that her head was bleeding. (Tiffany's head I mean not Yoona's.)

    Yoona looked around. There were TWO rocks instead of ONE on the ground. Someone had purposefully dropped two instead of one.... "What you're thinking is right," Ryeowook said. "Yuri dropped two rocks instead of one from the Observation Tower." Yoona gasped. "Yuri unnie...?" she murmured to herself. Yuri who was her good friend was a killer? She was angry.

    "Why?!!! Why did you choose to kill Tiffany instead of me?!!!" Yoona yelled. "Yoona, if we kill you, what will we get? Nothing. If we kill Tiffany, we'll get you. You are strong. Useful," Yuri said suddenly. She had just gone down from the Observation Tower. "Really?!! Guess what?! Even if you kill me or Tiffany, you'll still get nothing. Because I'm not going to work with you!" Yoona replied.

     "Yoona, you have to work with us. Or you won't survive," Ryeowook said gently. "I. Don't. Care," she spat. "Well, it's up to you. Please reconsider your choice before you make up your mind," Yuri said before she and Ryeowook left.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    "Yesung hyung!" Shindong called. "Shindong-ah!" he replied. "Hyung, take this," Shindong said as he handed Yesung a packet of biscuit. "Thank you, Shindong," Yesung said. He was relieved that someone was still sane and did not want to kill anyone. "I'm glad you're not like the others. Too engrossed in this game," Yesung said.

    "I love my groupmates. That's why," Shindong replied. "Let's stick together," Yesung suggested. "Okay!" Shindong replied.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    "Who should be our next victim?" Hyoyeon asked. "I don't know... Taeyeon?" Heechul replied. "I'm kind of lazy to deal with her," she said. "Why?" he asked. "I can't face her. Not yet. I'm afraid that I would attack her and torture her..." she said softly. "Isn't that our goal? To kill someone?" Heechul raised his eyebrow.

   "Yes but.... I just can't face her yet okay?" Hyoyeon said. "Well... What can I say?" Heechul shrugged. "Let's kill Siwon oppa!" Hyoyeon said cheerfully. Heechul laughed. "You said the word kill as though you're always killing someone," he said. "Yeah right." She rolled her eyes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    "Who shall we kill?" Seohyun asked. "Heechul hyung," Siwon replied. "Why?" Jessica asked. "I see him as one of my greatest opponent," he replied. "Have a man to man battle then. I'm not going to interfere," Seohyun said. "Okay, fine if you don't want to interfere. I'm confident that I can win anyway. He's nothing compared to me," Siwon snapped.

    "Don't be overconfident. He might catch you off guard. One more thing, when Jessica and I kill each other, you are not allowed to interfere," Seohyun said. "That will be a long way to go," Jessica snickered. "Yeah, you might be dead first before I could kill you," Seohyun shot back.

   "I told you to stop fighting didn't I?!" Siwon snapped. "We're not fighting. We're playing I-Can-Talk-Better-Than-You Game," Jessica replied. "Whatever. I'm not joining!" Siwon replied.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

      "Do you have any money with you? I'm hungry," Eunhyuk asked. "Yes, let's buy some food from the vending machine," Donghae said. "Donghae..." Eunhyuk called. "Yes?" he answered. "Is it true?" Eunhyuk asked. "What's true?" Donghae asked. "Is it true that Seohyun cheated on Kyuhyun with you?" Eunhyuk asked.

   "W-what are you-? H-how d-do you know?" Donghae stammered. "I've heard rumours..." Eunhyuk mumbled. "From who?" Donghae asked. "I...umm.... saw both of you kiss...." Eunhyuk replied, staring at the ground. "I accidentally kissed her....." Donghae said.

    "ACCIDENTALLY????!!!!! Liar. I saw everything," Eunhyuk said. "Please don't tell Kyuhyun," Donghae pleaded. "You shouldn't do that. Kyuhyun would literally kill you if he knew. I mean, even if this game does not exists, Kyuhyun would literally kill you," Eunhyuk warned.

   "What can I do? I love her," Donghae replied. "Does she love you Donghae?? Maybe you're just a fling," Eunhyuk pointed out. Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk by the collar. "Don't. You. Ever. Say. That. Again," he said through his teeth.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    "Lovely night. With the storm and all," Sooyoung said. They were riding a rollercoaster ride and it was raining cats and dogs. "You're not even screaming," Kyuhyun said. "Why should I? There are scarier things than riding the rollercoaster," she replied nonchalantly. "A normal girl would scream," he said.

    "A normal person would scream," Sooyoung snapped. "All right. What are the things scarier than riding the rollercoaster?" he asked. "Being cheated on by a girlfriend or boyfriend," she shrugged. "What do you mean by that?!" Kyuhyun snapped. "Nothing," she said quickly. Too quickly, she realised.

    "Tell me," Kyuhyun ordered. "Seohyun..." she mumbled. "What's with her?" he asked. "Cheated on you...." Sooyoung said. "With who?!" he asked, alarmed. "Donghae oppa..." she muttered. "Who?" he asked again for confirmation. "Donghae oppa," she said. "Screw you, Donghae!" Kyuhyun yelled.

    Sooyoung trembled. "What are you planning?" she asked. "I'll kill him. I swear I will. Either that or he'll kill me," Kyuhyun vowed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

     Yoona shivered. It was cold. She went inside the House of Mirrors to shelter herself from the rain. She had no other choice. She hated the Haunted House. Besides, Leeteuk had died there. Who might know that his spirit was haunting the place..... She cried for Tiffany's death.

    Yuri and Ryeowook were so heartless. Tiffany was innocent. She had done nothing wrong to them. Why had they choose her? Why can't they choose someone else? Someone like.... me? She kept asking herself that question. She was not sure if she could find someone who had not gone to the dark side...

    "Should we kill her here?" Taeyeon asked. Yoona jumped. She quickly hid herself and looked at Taeyeon through the reflection of the mirror. The part that she was hiding herself was covered so she was safe. Taeyeon was with Sungmin. "Whatever you choose," Sungmin replied.

    "This is perfect," Taeyeon said happily. Sungmin flinched. He looked..... guilty. "Sungmin-ah, why do you want to meet here?" someone asked as the door to the house opened. Yoona recognised that voice. It was Sunny. Sunny was going to die. They were going to kill her....

     "Hello, Sunny," Taeyeon said as they faced each other. Sunny froze. Taeyeon's face showed cruelty, merciless and angry. "Unnie...." Sunny whispered. "You've changed..." Taeyeon laughed. "Who wouldn't if the person that he or she loves is dead? Who wouldn't?" she asked.

    There were fear in Sunny's eyes. Fear for her fate. Fear of the new Taeyeon. Where had the caring leader gone to? Where had her old self gone to? "Leeteuk oppa is dead?" she asked. Taeyeon nodded. "Why do you want to kill me?! I did not kill Leeteuk oppa!" Sunny cried.

    "Well, it's for the game. What else is there?" Taeyeon replied. Sunny gasped. "I thought you won't think like that. I thought you would disapprove. I was wrong. You're not the leader that I imagine in my fantasy. You're not the leader that would stay by our side no matter what happened just like I thought. You're a traitor!" Sunny yelled.

    "Where's the old Taeyeon that I know?! Why did you change just because of love?! WHY???!" she asked. Taeyeon smiled sadly. "It's a wonder what love can do to people isn't it? It drives us crazy. It changes us..." she replied. "Love causes us to be cruel. Heartless. Love is dangerous. It's powerful," Taeyeon continued.

    "Unnie.... Please.... I beg you. Please don't be who you are now," Sunny begged. "Too late, Sunny. My heart ached too much. I was so miserable. Sad. No. Devastated. Why should I care about what happen? The person that I love is dead," Taeyeon whispered. "Is Leeteuk oppa the only person you love?!! What about me? What about the rest of SNSD?! Will you change if they're dead?!!!" Sunny shouted.

    Thunder rang out as if it agreed with Sunny's words. Yoona shivered. It was creepy. The way Taeyeon changed. The way Sunny desperately tried to knock some sense into Taeyeon. The way Sungmin just stood there doing nothing. "Who killed Leeteuk oppa?" Sunny asked. "That's what I would like to know," Taeyeon said.

   Then, Taeyeon lunged for Sunny's throat. "Unnie!" Sunny choked out. She was suffocating. She could not breathe. She looked at the face of the person that could help her. Sungmin. Sunny kicked Taeyeon's legs by the knees making her lost her grip on Sunny's throat. Sunny took a deep breath.

   Taeyeon was not weakened by her attack. Instead, she was furious. Her lips curled into a cruel smile. She lunged at Sunny again but someone held her tightly. Sungmin. The partner who was supposed to help her not betray her. She hissed in fury. She elbowed him in the stomach but that did not loosen his grip on her. "Sunny, quick. Kill her before I could not hold her anymore. She's strong," Sungmin said.

    "Kill her with what, Sungmin?" Sunny snapped. "Anything! Quick!" Sungmin yelled. Yoona made her decision. She could not stand the way Taeyeon had changed. "Strength of a madman is always strong," Yoona said as she went out of her hiding place. "What did you say?!" Taeyeon yelled.

    Yoona took out her handphone and threw it at the mirror. The glass shattered into pieces. "Take one of those pieces and kill her," Yoona ordered. "I can't," Sunny whispered. "Do it! It's either the three of us die or she the only one dies!" Sungmin yelled. "Yeah! And don't make me sacrifice my hand phone for nothing!" Yoona yelled.

   When Sunny picked up the courage to grab one of the broken pieces, Sungmin had lost his grip on Taeyeon. Taeyeon kept on elbowing him, kicking him, stomping on his foot and struggling. Taeyeon was quick. She took one of the broken pieces too and threw it to Sunny. Luckily, it had hit Sunny's arm. It was bleeding but Sunny did not care. "Hold her someone!" she shouted.

   Yoona tried to lunge at Taeyeon but Taeyeon took another piece and threw it to Yoona. It hit her stomach. Yoona dropped to the ground, clutching her stomach. She winced. She took out the piece of glass from her stomach. She was bleeding profusely. Sungmin recovered from the pain that he felt and grabbed Taeyeon again.

   This time, without hesitation, Sunny stabbed Taeyeon with the piece of glass in her hands through Taeyeon's heart. She had not died yet. Sungmin lay her on the floor. "Sorry, Taeyeon-ah. You'll kill everybody if we let you live," he said. "Wait," Yoona said, still clutching her stomach.

   Yoona crawled towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked up. "Unnie, you deserve to know this. Hyoyeon unnie was the one who killed Leeteuk oppa," she whispered. Tears were formed on Taeyeon's eyes.

Taeyeon's POV:

    I was dying.... I know I was... I could barely feel my heart beating. I looked up to see Yoona. She said that Hyoyeon killed Leeteuk oppa. Is that true? I looked up again. My cheeks were wet. I was crying. When I looked up, I saw white. All white and Leeteuk oppa was staring at me.

   Leeteuk oppa? What was he doing here? Leeteuk oppa is my angel? Leeteuk oppa.... I reached out my hands to touch him. Leeteuk oppa.... My Leeteuk oppa... The guy that I loved... I knew the truth.... I knew who killed you... At last.... But someone had stabbed me through my heart.

   Is it the time for me to reunite with my beloved Leeteuk oppa again? I had realised now. Why I was still alive. The piece of hatred in me was still holding on. I knew the truth now. Slowly, I let go of my hatred. I closed my eyes. Leeteuk oppa.... My angel... My angel oppa....

   "Rest in peace, unnie," Sunny whispered. That was the last thing I heard before everything out.

 

 

Author's Note:

How is Chapter 3? I hope it's not so sad but I hope you're crying right now... Hahahaha. Will Yoona work with Yuri and Ryeowook? Who will be the next one to die? Donghae? Siwon? Heechul? The event happened at the House of Mirrors is not too violent right? I hope so not. Thank you for reading!! :) Enjoy reading the next chapter!!