Everything Starts With His Death

Kill or Be Killed

      They looked around the amusement park. It was quiet. No one was there. They entered it and suddenly the doors were locked. "Hello? Anybody here?" Leeteuk asked. It was late at night and Lee Soo Man sent them here to do some tasks. SNSD shivered. It was cold.

      "Why is the door locked?" Taeyeon asked nervously.

      "Maybe Lee Soo Man did not send us here after all. Maybe this is a prank," Heechul said.

      "If this really is a prank I will kill the prankster," Kyuhyun snapped.

      "Oh? What is this?" Siwon asked as he picked up an envelope on the ground. He tore it open. It wrote:

Dear SNSD and SJ members,

    Each and every one of you will go to a different location. It's either that or you'll freeze to death.

Leeteuk - Merry-Go-Round

Heechul - Haunted House

Yesung - Underground Train Ride

Shindong - _______ Cafe

Sungmin - _______ Rollercoaster

Eunhyuk - _______ Rollercoaster ( Different from Sungmin's location)

Donghae - Underwater Ride

Siwon - Booster

Ryeowook - _______ Restaurant

Kyuhyun - Loop-the-Loop

Taeyeon - House of Mirrors

Jessica - Twist

Sunny - Ferris Wheel

Hyoyeon - Skydiver

Tiffany - Drop Tower

Yuri - Log Flume

Sooyoung - Pirate Ship

Yoona - UFO

Seohyun - Observation Tower

     Goodluck finding your way there. This is a very big amusement park. Make sure you arrive there within ten minutes or else..... DEATH awaits you.

From,

Lee Soo Man

       "What the hell?" Jessica muttered.

       "This is freaking crazy," Yesung said.

       "Look up," Shindong said. They all looked up. There was a screen which wrote:

      9 minutes 10 seconds left

     They quickly scattered to find their locations. Luckily, they managed to get there on time. In each location an envelope was placed on a table. The contents were the same.

Dear _______, ( Name of a member)

    Have you ever felt as though you're the most unpopular one? As though you have no roles in the group? Well, this is your chance. You will play a game with your group members. WInners live, losers die. In the end, there will be two winners. One from SJ and another from SNSD. You have to kill your members in order to debut in this new group which will be formed along with one of the members in other groups.

    Take this opportunity to shine in the future. Work with someone to kill your members. I will give you some tips. I suggest that you kill the person who you think are your greatest opponent. Goodluck in your task. And also, none of you are able to go home unless the rest dies and two will be left. If the only member in SJ or SNSD is left and one SJ or SNSD member tries to kill him or her, he or she will die.

    For every time you kill someone, some money will be given to you so that you can eat. For those who are in love will have a great disadvantage.

From,

Lee Soo Man

"This is.... crazy," Yesung muttered.

"This will be a great chance for me to shine. It's always the other members and not me," Hyoyeon said to herself.

"There's no way I'm going to kill my group members," Leeteuk said.

"Yoona has the greatest advantage here. She is strong. The guys have no reason to kill her," Seohyun said.

"What the hell?! This is a totally stupid and pointless game! Why should we debut with some other members in a different group?!! I'm much comfortable with my own group members!" Donghae shouted.

"Among all SNSD members, I have the greatest voice. Should I work with Yesung oppa?" Taeyeon wondered.

     Some of them reacted differently from the rest. Some loved the idea while some thinks it's plain crazy. It depends on the person. Those who don't receive much attention from the media might think that it was a great opportunity. Hyoyeon walked around the amusement park. She did not think anyone would be killing anybody.

    "Hyoyeon-ah," soemone called. She turned. It was Heechul. He was motioning her to go in the haunted house. She hesitated for a moment. He won't kill you. He has no reason to, she thought to herself. She went inside the haunted house, not letting her guard down. "Let's work together," Heechul suggested.

    "Give me a reason why," Hyoyeon replied. "First, we're pretty and we totally deserve to be in that new group. Second, you and I have a clever mind. If we work together, it would be superb. Third, it's a good time to shine in the future. Fourth, both of our names start with H," Heechul replied.

    "So what if our names start with the same letter?" Hyoyeon asked. Heechul rolled his eyes. "Well, they say that people whose name starts with the same letter as someone else will have a great teamwork," he replied nonchalantly. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "Hmm. Okay we'll work together," she replied.

    "Who do you think is your greatest opponent?" Heechul asked. "Taeyeon unnie," she said without thinking. "Oh, I see. Do you want to know mine?" he asked. Hyoyeon nodded. "Leeteuk hyung." She glared at him. "I know that you two are in love but please, he doesn't really love you. He's a heartbreaker, Hyoyeon-ah," Heechul said.

   "If you're talking about TaeTeuk couple, that was fake," Hyoyeon snapped. "It may be fake. Who knows? Besides, Leeteuk hyung had cheated on you before," he said looking directly into her eyes. "What??!!!!" she asked. "Both of you are dating secretly but he can date someone else secretly too. And he's a player. I live with him and I know him better than you do," Heechul said.

    "He's a player?" she asked. Heechul nodded. "It's useless to let him live. He's planning to break up with you anyway," he whispered. Tears of anger filled Hyoyeon's eyes. She totally believed Heechul's words.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    "Oppa!" Sunny called. Leeteuk turned. "What is it?" he asked. "I don't like this game," Sunny said sadly. Leeteuk smiled. "Neither do I," he replied. "Can you help me?" she asked. "Help with what?" Leeteuk asked. "I'm going to find a way out of here. Without killing anybody and I'm going to make sure that nobody will die," Sunny said.

    "How are you going to do that?" Leeteuk asked. "I don't know," Sunny whispered. "Well, I'm going to help you but right now I'm going to the haunted house to meet Hyoyeon," he said. Sunny nodded.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

     "Unnie! Are you going to kill me now?" Seohyun yelled. Jessica turned. She smirked. "Why would I?" she asked. "I know you unnie. You always want to be the best. You have a great voice too," Seohyun replied. "Don't kill each other yet," someone said. They turned and faced Siwon. "Why?" Jessica asked.

    "We should kill the rest first then both of you will have the final battle," Siwon replied. Seohyun and Jessica looked at each other. "I agree," Seohyun said. "Me too," Jessica replied. They shook hands. An alliance was formed. Will they be able to restrain themselves from killing each other or will one of them dies first?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

     Yuri ran as fast as she could. She had seen the alliance formed among Siwon, Jessica and Seohyun. She was lucky that they had not seen her. If not, she would be their first victim. She had thought that none of the members would want to play the stupid game. How stupid she was.

    She could not believe that their innocent maknae wanted to kill Jessica. And Jessica, as cold as she was, never once did it cross Yuri's mind that she was capable of killing somebody. "Yuri-ah, we should work together," someone said. It was Ryeowook. "No, I hate it! I won't kill anyone! Go and find somebody else to work with!" Yuri yelled.

    Ryeowook was surprised at her reaction. "No, Yuri. It's the only way to survive. Do you want to die?" he asked gently. She shook her head. "Then, you have to kill someone to live," Ryeowook said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

     "I didn't know you're a cheater," Hyoyeon said flatly. "I'm not. I swear I'm not," Leeteuk said. "Liar! You had cheated on me! Maybe you had even secretly dated Taeyeon unnie!" she yelled. "What are you talking about?" he asked, puzzled. "Goodbye, Leeteuk," Hyoyeon whispered as she hit him with a hard object.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

      "Tiffany unnie!" Yoona yelled. Tiffany turned. "Unnie, Leeteuk oppa is dead!!" Yoona said, gasping for air. She had been wanting to tell someone but she met no one."What? Who killed him?" Tiffany asked. "Hyoyeon unnie," Yoona replied sadly. "Why would she kill him?" Tiffany asked.

     " I suspect that someone forced her to," Yoona said. "But who?' Tiffany asked. Yoona shrugged. "Yoona, let's work together to keep ourselves safe," Tiffany suggested. Yoona nodded.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

     Taeyeon looked at Leeteuk's corpse. Most of the blood came from his head. He died due to blood loss. "The game starts now," she whispered. "The game starts with Leeteuk oppa's death." She cried. Leeteuk oppa who had been so caring to her was dead. Leeteuk oppa, the guy that she loved, was dead. She wiped her tears. She might not know who the killer was but she was determined to find him.

    But that was the problem. Taeyeon thought that the killer was a him. "I will find the killer, Leeteuk oppa," she vowed. She wiped her tears. If I could not find the killer, someone will stab me through my heart. I promise you, Leeteuk oppa, Taeyeon thought to herself.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

I hope the chapter's not so boring. The reason why I choose Hyoyeon and Leeteuk to be a couple because.... all the couple here is random except for SunSun. Thank you for reading!! Will Taeyeon find who the killer is or will someone kills her before she finds him? Who will be the next one to die? Please take note that the I had not chosen Leeteuk to die but I randomly put some names into a box and chose one and his name came up. Please comment and subscribe! Keep on reading!! Enjoy!! :)