I will always love you

Until I Met You

 

I went straight home and straight to my room. I took a notebook and pen and began to think of something to write. Then I remembered what Chansung told me. Listen to my heart. I closed my eyes and think of the person that I love. Then images of Nickhun flashed through my mind. I smiled at what I saw. I saw Nickhun smiling at me. I saw us together hanging out and having a great time. I saw him fooling around and I was laughing at him because he was really silly. Then I felt some tears escaped my eyes. I smiled and cried as I think of Nickhun. I felt hurt. I felt all the pain but somehow I managed to smile and think of the times when it was just the two of us. 

I opened my eyes and I took my pen and notebook and began to write everything. I never knew that it would be this easy to write a poem. I smiled and I thanked Chansung mentally because if not for him I would not be able to do this. I continued writing and writing until I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier and it was about to close. I closed my notebook and I closed my eyes and I let myself fall asleep. 

~~~

The following day, I opened my eyes and I looked at myself in the mirror and I could see that my eyes were puffy and red. Aish, why did I cry all night? I immediately went to take a shower. After taking a shower I immediately went to get dressed and I went to school. The moment I arrived at school there were a lot of students already. It seems that today is such a busy day. I went straight to class and sat there. I was wearing my sunglasses when I arrived at the room. To my surprise Nickhun was already there and when I arrived he was looking at me curiously because I was wearing my sunglasses. I sat in my sit and I looked straight ahead. 

"Woo, what happened?" Nickhun asked me curiously. 

"Nothing I told him still looking straight ahead." 

"Why are you wearing sunglasses? What's wrong with your eyes?" Nickhun asked me with worry in his tone 

"Nothing it just got irritated." I told him. 

Then Nickhun came closer and he removed my sunglasses. He looked really surprised with what he saw. Are my eyes that red and puffy? I looked at Nickhun and I smiled.

"It's fine Khun. I'll survive." I joked and laughed at my own joke. 

He looked at me more curiously. "Did you cry last night?" 

I looked at him and sighed "Yeah, I got carried away with what I was writing." 

"Ohw." Was all he said. 

Then our teacher arrived and he greeted the class. We greeted him back. 

"Ok class, as promised today is the deadline of your poem and when I call your name, come in front and read your poem in front of the class before you submit it to me." 

Everyone groaned at what the teacher said. Then the teacher started calling out names one by one. I listened to my classmates’ poems and some of them were really good. Then I began to think of what I wrote. Aish, why am I getting nervous? Then suddenly Nickhun's name was called. He stood from his seat and he stated to walk in front. I was looking at him as he was walking to the front. Then he began to read his poem. His poem was amazing. Everyone clapped after he read it. His poem was about loving a friend. The persona in the poem was in a relationship and he loves someone else. He's a goo writer. 

After he read his poem he went to his seat and he was looking at me. I looked at him and he just smiled at me. 

"So do you like it?" He asked me out of the blue. 

"I uhhh..what was it again?" I asked him pretending that I didn't hear anyhting that he said. 

"I asked you if you liked it" He said and smiled at me 

What should I tell? 

"It was good." I told him

"I didn't ask you if it was good or bad. I asked you if you liked it." He said still waiting for my reply. 

"Yeah." I told him. 

He was about to say something when the teacher called my name. Good thing the teacher called me or else I would not know what to say to him. I stood from my seat and I went to the front of the class. I looked at my classmates then I looked at the poem that I wrote. 

"You may start" The teacher told me. 

I looked at the teacher and nodded. I looked at what I wrote it was a free verse poem. I was really nervous. I took a deep breath and began reading it aloud.

I always ask myself the same questions

Until when, until where,

Until when and how long 

Should I love you?

I paused for a moment and looked at Nickhun. He was also staring at me. I took a deep breath and continued reading my poem. 

But as long as I can hear music

As long as I can sing 

I'll always love you. 

I continued reading my poem and then it was the last two lines. I was relieved that I was about to finish my poem. 

As long as I'm alive, as long as I have love

I will always love you. 

Then I looked at my teacher and my classmates. All of them were staring at me then suddenly all of them clapped and praised me. I was shocked. I submitted my poem to my teacher and immediately returned to my sit. As I sat down Nickhun was staring at me. 

"Woo, that was amazing." 

"Thanks." 

"How did you write that?" He asked me curiously 

"I just thought of the person that I love." Which by the way was you. 

"Ohw, so who is it then?" He asked getting more curious. 

"Uhmmm, it's someone close to me." I told him. 

"Who is it?" He asked me again 

"Why do you want to know?" I asked him 

"I just...want to know. Who is it then?" 

"Just a friend that I liked for a long time but that friend already has someone...so I wrote a poem telling that friend that no matter what happens I still love that friend no matter what." 

Nickhun inched in closer and closer and he was inches away from me. 

"So who is this....friend?" He asked me. 

Then the bell rang. I immediately stood form my seat and began walking away from him faster and faster. I can feel that he was chasing after me so I ran faster and I ended up at a secluded part of the school. I stopped for I have nowhere to go. I sighed and turned around to face the person who was following me. Nickhun stood there a few meters away from me. Then he began to walk closer to me until he was again inches away from me. 

"Khun." I told him

"Who is this friend Woo?" He asked me again. 

I looked at him and did not answer him 

"Is it Chansung?" He asked staring at me

"No" I answered him in a whisper. 

"Is it me?" He asked moving more closely to me

I stared at him and just nodded. When I was about to explain to him I was cut off by his lips. His lips met with mine and we were kissing. Oh my god. Is this really happening?!