Chapter Six

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

 

“And I am now sneaking into the house~” Haerin sang softly as she slightly danced with the bear in her arms. Though she wanted the bear she knew that if any of the members woke up she would distract them with the bear. As Haerin took off her shoes she bumped into Minhee and Nara. Minhee was behind Nara and the two seemed half asleep.
 
“Oh… Hi unni, Nara… did I wake you?” Minhee grumbled slightly and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes lightly as Nara started to whine about her unni being too loud when singing.
 
“Momo unni is sleeping and you could wake the whole dorm house…” Nara rubbed her eyes lightly before going to go find a seat on the dry couch. Though it took them awhile, the tension was calm amongst the group and Minhee had noted that she hated getting mad since she gets overboard. Mir had told her that she poured water on Ren and Nara told her that they think she smacked Sehun. She felt bad and called Ren before they went to sleep and apologized to him for being rude and even sent a video of her bowing and saying sorry.
 
‘Being serious is too hard~’ Minhee thought as she followed her maknae to take a seat. As she followed her, Minhee noticed that there was something missing.
 
“Haerin-ah… where is Mali?” Haerin flinched and shoved the bear in Minhee’s face as a distraction from the question.
 
“Unni, I got you a cute teddy!” Minhee smiled, waking up fully and snatched the bear and snuggled to it.
 
“TEDDY~!” Minhee started hopping around and holding onto her bear, though she didn’t know it was a distraction from the question she did love the fact that she had a stuffed bear from the park. Nara, however just laid her head on the armrest and closed her eyes, falling asleep. Unlike most people, she had to practice with SHINee the next day and she needed to be rested. Once she was in a deep sleep Minhee stopped snuggling her new stuffed animal and turned to Haerin.
 
“Okay… where is Mali, she had practice with SHINee tomorrow and with EXO as well as SNSD.” Minhee looked at Haerin as she waited, playing with her new toy as she waited for her to answer as well. Haerin could tell that Minhee was just goofing off but she didn’t know if she should tell her the truth or not. So sadly, she didn’t tell the truth.
 
“She’s at her dad’s house with her brother. You know, she doesn’t have her key.” Minhee nodded and threw the bear into the air before letting it go. Not need in getting stressed over her going to her father’s house.
 
“Okay,” Minhee stood and cracked her neck lightly and turned to Haerin. “well~ I’m, hittin’ the hay. See you in the morning okay?” Haerin smiled and nodded, going to Nara and lifting her up, carrying her into her room with her. Haerin didn’t have her bear but Nara was the best next thing. 
 
‘She would make a good little red ridding hood~!’ Haerin thought as she laid her on the bed and walked the bathroom to braid her hair.
 
Today was an odd day for them all. Haerin couldn’t even imagine Minhee being so serious that she out but then again, she didn’t want to find out.
 
‘Hopefully tomorrow is better.’ Haerin thought as she laid her head on her pillow, the whole way to her room she had thought over everything. As she closed her eyes she couldn’t wait for the new day to come.
 
it's short but I will try to update again and~! Their showcase chapter might be really soon XD Hopefully I also want to say that you should never set more than one alarm if you are not good at waking up, or you throw whatever rings at your window. -_-' my poor phone.